Live, tonights GOP debate

Ron Paul " We dont need to be building planes that we used in the last world war"

Really? Is he that out of touch?

I'm sorry, I though we were broke... OOoor you gonna flip flop on that lol?

This whole we need to be living in a never ending war is so fucking funny because it's gonna end soon no matter how bad ass you people want to think you are.

How else do you wana balance a budget when you want to keep spending and spend MORE on wars?

Why does Ron Paul keep getting this far in the run for president? The guy is off his rocker! He said and I quote "we have been bombing and killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqies"

Dude is a complete idiot

Ron Paul " We dont need to be building planes that we used in the last world war"

And Santorum just cleaned his clock!

No he didn't... Santorum just proved there are a bunch of people that like not being able to balance a budget and don't like the constitution.

How do you plan on paying for the wars for Oh lets just say 6 more years Gramps? Lol own me, I dare you...

CNN is now doing the introductions, stay here and post as it evolves:

Thanks for posting this thread. I didn't know it would be on. It is called The Tea Party Republican Debate. I like the format and how they are taking questions from members of the Tea Party in the audience. I also like hearing more of what each candidate has to say, rather than just catching it in a blog or on a messageboard. :)

Wolf asks Ron Paul about a hypothetical 30 year-old who has no insurance and needs intensive care.

“So society should just allow him to die?” Wolf asks.

“Yeah!” someone in the audience shouts out.

Really?

It's because it was a Bullshit question aimed to do a "gotcha" and RP fuckin owned his face.

So, should society just allow him to die?

Yeah, society should just throw him on the streets because that's what we do.

Good grief.

I'm sorry, I though we were broke... OOoor you gonna flip flop on that lol?

This whole we need to be living in a never ending war is so fucking funny because it's gonna end soon no matter how bad ass you people want to think you are.

How else do you wana balance a budget when you want to keep spending and spend MORE on wars?

News flash

WERE NOT BUILDING B52'S ANYMORE

I have mixed feelings about the box Perry is in on illegal kids in school. I was a ward of the state when I was a child and I know what it feels like to be an outcast through no fault of your own. Dunno what to think

What he needed to say was that he didn't want to penalize the kids for their parents sins.

They didn't have a choice, they were dragged here, and raised as Americans.

Last edited:

And Santorum just cleaned his clock!

No he didn't... Santorum just proved there are a bunch of people that like not being able to balance a budget and don't like the constitution.

How do you plan on paying for the wars for Oh lets just say 6 more years Gramps? Lol own me, I dare you...

I have no desire to own you. lol

And I agree its time for the wars to end but we have to do it responsibly. Ron Paul has taken a very drastic position on this. And we can balance a budget despite the wars comming to an end. Paul essentially said the same thing UBL said as to why they attacked us. Its utter nonsense.

yep, he sided with bin laden, he needs to exit stage left. Santorum will kick his ass on his way out.

What the fuck are you talking about?

he stood there and reiterated every single reason bin laden stated for the attacks on the usa that's what the fuck I'm talking about. do you speak english?

Uhh, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Ron Paul said WHAT Bin Laden's PLAN was to get the US into a war that would bankrupt us... Maybe you think after we are running 1.6 trillion dollar deficits we should keep playing into that strategy??

How are those wars workin out for you now, eh? Then tell me how you plan to pay for them over the next however many years you want to be there, maybe raise taxes?

Forum List

Back