Live, tonights GOP debate

I'm liking Ron in this debate MUCH better. I don't like that he is attacking because the other person always just says "no no no" so what's the point for anyone to do that.

Newt could have my vote as well.

I really don't like Mitt but as a "front runner" he is doing "ok" at best as always.

The rest have moments but meh IMO. Cain is still a 1 trick pony.

So far Rons answer to every question has been "Bring the troops home"

That aint gonna fly and is the epotime of a 1 trick pony

I'm liking Ron in this debate MUCH better. I don't like that he is attacking because the other person always just says "no no no" so what's the point for anyone to do that.

Newt could have my vote as well.

I really don't like Mitt but as a "front runner" he is doing "ok" at best as always.

The rest have moments but meh IMO. Cain is still a 1 trick pony.

So far Rons answer to every question has been "Bring the troops home"

That aint gonna fly and is the epotime of a 1 trick pony

I don't hear it like that but if that is what you hear that's fine.

I think RP's position on it is important because if I understand right only Newt supports most of his position on the wars.

Funny how they're all balancing pleasing the Tea Party vs. pleasing the rest of America.

we have over a year till the election....spare me your fake drama maam

Gonna bitch all day about gop policy then when you have a chance to hear actual possible future policy makers discuss ideas you tune into football. Do me a favor and tune out the forum too moron

oh jesus christ you cant even get this right.
No i was asking what policy of Obama led to BOA laying off people from Obamas speech.

something i noticed you never were able to show...But what else is new...

Take your pills old woman, your loosing it

No wonder Warrior negs you everyother day. Your such a hatefull person. Suck my left nut while I put you on ignore faggot.

What doctor/patient relationship?

Being outrageously overcharged and misdiagnosed half the time?

That doctor/patient relationship?

Forum List

Back