Live, tonights GOP debate

Perry needs a better response to the inoculation question.

He needs to just say "it was wrong" as he has and NOT keep defending it... He is trying to be a conservative then says why he was a liberal. Saying "I felt it was for the best" is great, but not the right answer and he will keep getting his shit packed every time he does it.

If "I felt it was for the best" was the right answer for more Government then what else will he say that too if President is the issue.

Okay, commercial, im catching up. I did like Rons answer on healthcare and Michelle nailed the other candidates on Obamacare.

PS. Trolls are on ignore now, no worries

Wolf asks Ron Paul about a hypothetical 30 year-old who has no insurance and needs intensive care.

“So society should just allow him to die?” Wolf asks.

“Yeah!” someone in the audience shouts out.

Really?

Wolf asks Ron Paul about a hypothetical 30 year-old who has no insurance and needs intensive care.

Really?

It's because it was a Bullshit question aimed to do a "gotcha" and RP fuckin owned his face.

I have mixed feelings about the box Perry is in on illegal kids in school. I was a ward of the state when I was a child and I know what it feels like to be an outcast through no fault of your own. Dunno what to think

Really?

It's because it was a Bullshit question aimed to do a "gotcha" and RP fuckin owned his face.

So, should society just allow him to die?

YES! But they won't and they didn't before when that was the case. Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back