. LIVE! DeSantis vs. Newsom

DeSantis Shares Story of Californian Who Moved to Florida Due to Better Governance, Reveals He’s Newsom’s Father-in-Law (VIDEO)​

DeSantis Shares Story of Californian Who Moved to Florida Due to Better Governance, Reveals He’s Newsom’s Father-in-Law (VIDEO)​

It is too expensive in California because the GOP refuses to tax the rich their fair share and invest in infrastructure like housing for crying out loud. But the homeless have no reason not to go to California and have some dignity instead of having to hide in sewers......

It is too expensive in California because the GOP refuses to tax the rich their fair share and invest in infrastructure like housing for crying out loud. But the homeless have no reason not to go to California and have some dignity instead of having to hide in sewers......
The homeless go to California because they are welcome there, and it's warm. I know an itinerant bum who clued me in. They travel a nationwide circuit, through the northern states during the summer, southern states during the winter. They know where all the places are for shelter and food. The only reason they move on is because they can only get social services for a few weeks at a time in most cities.

The homeless go to California because they are welcome there, and it's warm. I know an itinerant bum who clued me in. They travel a nationwide circuit, through the northern states during the summer, southern states during the winter. They know where all the places are for shelter and food. The only reason they move on is because they can only get social services for a few weeks in most cities.
That's true.

That's all we hear about all day long, it's core Americans and core Principles being ignored.
It's gonna get cold there pretty soon, windy too.
To me it seems like global warming is making it windier all the time. Rainier where it was rainy and drier where it was dry and more nasty weather overall. Chicago's called the Windy City but only averages like 7 miles an hour while Buffalo averages 13 miles per hour and it's getting worse I think. The blizzard they had last year was unlike anything they'd ever had before in downtown Buffalo It was 100 mile per hour winds for three days straight with snow coming down like crazy. People died trying to get help outside because the electricity went off especially in the black areas I bet. You could die easily right outside your house and the drift,,,, 40 died.

California is a one party state. Republicans are powerless they can't do anything nor stop democrats, who have a supermajority, from doing whatever they want. They tax the rich and the rich leave. the homeless really can't be helped. They are too drugged out and/or mentally ill to be helped.

Newsome definitely one in that fax viewers got to hear more truths and fact checking than they ever do and they probably also notice Hannity and de Santas talking over Newsom the whole time, one or the other. All of Hannity's statistics were Anti Democratic and questionable

California is a one party state. Republicans are powerless they can't do anything nor stop democrats, who have a supermajority, from doing whatever they want. They tax the rich and the rich leave. the homeless really can't be helped. They are too drugged out and/or mentally ill to be helped.
I'm talking about the federal tax rates which are still Reaganist....

hahaha…you fucking liar. You take minorities and illegals into account LONG before you consider core Americans. I pray we have you in an Auschwitz type concentration camp soon.
fine American you are, brainwashed functional moron Nazi. What is the problem, the tolerance of minorities or helping the middle class do better especially in old age? Or is it the total BS about election vaccine global warming Biden fraud And stupid conspiracies? Too bad you have no evidence just your brainwashed ignorance

Forum List

Back