Live CNN town hall: Joe Biden train wreck

B
Now he is claiming President Trump ordered the military to clear “peaceful protesters” in front of the White House. Has already been totally debunked, but of course Cooper isn’t fact checking him. Pure propaganda.

Debunked? Credible link?

I posted a lengthy thread that debunked it. Google is your friend. The Park Police Chief said Trump had nothing to do with it. Media reports also claimed tear gas was used and that was also totally debunked.

You're gonna try to hang your hat on the difference between pepper spray and tear gas? That's just nit picking dumb ass. Nobody believes Trump had nothing to do with it.
We know a President with backbone disturbs you.
Being an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe is not the same as having backbone.
Serious question...How else does one control a Congress paid off by Multi-National Corporations?

So you think we need an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe for president. When did you decide the constitution didn't matter?

LOL all of these questions are being read off notes. This is all staged.
Ha ha.. you too? He kills the answers and now all you doubters are like.. he knew the questions. He knows the questions and answers cuz he understands policy and issues. He doesnt make shit up like Trump. Herd mentality!

LOL...he knows the answers because he knew the questions.

B
Now he is claiming President Trump ordered the military to clear “peaceful protesters” in front of the White House. Has already been totally debunked, but of course Cooper isn’t fact checking him. Pure propaganda.

Debunked? Credible link?

I posted a lengthy thread that debunked it. Google is your friend. The Park Police Chief said Trump had nothing to do with it. Media reports also claimed tear gas was used and that was also totally debunked.

You're gonna try to hang your hat on the difference between pepper spray and tear gas? That's just nit picking dumb ass. Nobody believes Trump had nothing to do with it.
Being an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe is not the same as having backbone.
Serious question...How else does one control a Congress paid off by Multi-National Corporations?

So you think we need an unqualified spoiled lying tyrant wannabe for president. When did you decide the constitution didn't matter?
I love it when Liberals conjure up the USC.
We've had Supreme Count for hundreds or years and millions of opinions of what each word in the USC means.
I guess you have it all figured out.
Yes, in fact, we do need a tyrant to undo all the shit of the last 30 years.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

We've had Supreme Count for hundreds or years and millions of opinions of what each word in the USC means.

Typical Trump supporter. You're nuts.

Live on CNN now....

This guy is so confused, he changes topics and goes off on tangents.

Now he is claiming that white parents don’t have teach their children to put their hands on the steering wheel when pulled over? Really Joe? We are all taught that.

He also lied about President Trump calling his son who got cancer a “loser”. Pretty low of him to use his own dead son to gain some political points.

Now he is talking about snorting coke....umm, will Cooper ask him about his son snorting coke?
Standing on his son's grave to take a shot at Trump, that's about as low as it gets.
Now he’s talking about his dead first wife and kid, WTF does this have to do with the question about reaching out to Trump voters?
She's been dead for DECADES. He's trying to get some kind of sympathy vote.

I wonder how many days it took for Joe to memorize those questions and answers. Isn't interesting all of violence are right wing white supremacists?
There are good people on both sides..
Here you go, just as every other lying idiot did, you left out what he really said-
Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Last edited:
B

Debunked? Credible link?

Prove you're not a LibBot by listing where you disagree with the Democrat Platform.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Prove you're not a LibBot by listing where you disagree with the Democrat Platform.
I think we should make Republicans leave the country. That’s not in the platform... yet.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

I think we should make Republicans leave the country. That’s not in the platform... yet.
I think we should make all ideologues leave the country.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Why? It is progressives and dems wanting to change the nation from its founding, not Republicans. There are plenty of progressive paradises just waiting for you out there. There is no other US.

TRUMP is going to destroy Biden. Cooper not challenging Biden on anything isn't helping Biden, since TRUMP will call him out along with the moderators for not doing their jobs. And what's with all the commercials, TH only lasted @ 1 hour.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

The only proven tyrants are your Democrat governors, screwing over their citizens in an effort to get rid of Trump.

Live on CNN now....

Now he is claiming that white parents don’t have teach their children to put their hands on the steering wheel when pulled over? Really Joe? We are all taught that.

He also lied about President Trump calling his son who got cancer a “loser”. Pretty low of him to use his own dead son to gain some political points.

Now he is talking about snorting coke....umm, will Cooper ask him about his son snorting coke?
I wasnt taught to put my hands on the steering wheel...nor were my male ciysins.

B

Debunked? Credible link?

Good luck with that.
He's the most dishonest poster on this board.
Which is why he's one of the few I have on iggy.

Live on CNN now....

I wasnt taught to put my hands on the steering wheel...nor were my male ciysins.

I hate to say it but your parents were lacking when it comes to raising a child.
And to be honest I doubt you were never told that truism.
Both hands on the wheel,windows rolled down and the interior lights on.
Why is that so hard to understand?

...oh,what the hell is a ciysins?

Live on CNN now....

It depends on where you were raised too. Small towns it was, for the most part, not an issue. Everybody knows everybody else. Major cities like Los Angeles, where I grew up, and yeah, we were all taught that.

Of course I was in a crappy part of town too.

Why? It is progressives and dems wanting to change the nation from its founding, not Republicans. There are plenty of progressive paradises just waiting for you out there. There is no other US.
The US was a liberal idea with liberal protections and liberal ideology. Conservatives only seek to profit from freedom. The freedom part is inconsequential to the end.

Forum List

Back