Live CNN town hall: Joe Biden train wreck

LOL, Joe admitting he is pro-China, they are a “competitor”, not an opponent or enemy.

Beijing Biden.

Live on CNN now....

This guy is so confused, he changes topics and goes off on tangents.

Now he is claiming that white parents don’t have teach their children to put their hands on the steering wheel when pulled over? Really Joe? We are all taught that.

He also lied about President Trump calling his son who got cancer a “loser”. Pretty low of him to use his own dead son to gain some political points.

Now he is talking about snorting coke....umm, will Cooper ask him about his son snorting coke?
my favorite is when he complained about trump not wearing a mask while he and cooper stood near each other not wearing a mask,,,

Live on CNN now....

This guy is so confused, he changes topics and goes off on tangents.

Now he is claiming that white parents don’t have teach their children to put their hands on the steering wheel when pulled over? Really Joe? We are all taught that.

He also lied about President Trump calling his son who got cancer a “loser”. Pretty low of him to use his own dead son to gain some political points.

Now he is talking about snorting coke....umm, will Cooper ask him about his son snorting coke?
Standing on his son's grave to take a shot at Trump, that's about as low as it gets.

Wow, that lady’s question about farming was a good one, and he is talking about chicken manure in Delaware? LOL?

Now he is lying about condemning violent protest riots, and claiming President Trump hasn’t condemned “right wing violence”.
Thanks for letting us know it was on. I was missing it.

~~~~~~
Not to worry. You didn't miss a thing. Anderson Cooper lobbing softball questions prescripted and responded too by use of the teleprompter.

Last edited:
I just Googled "biden business visas"
The fucker is all over the map on this.
On the same day, depending on the audience, he is against and for business visas.
What an asshole!

Forum List

Back