List of things Obama should have been impeached

This one is the best of the bunch...

he signed a bill that was sent to him by the party you worship with a veto proof majority and Obama should be impeached while you continue to get on your hands and knees and blow the Repubs that created the bill..

Too fucking funny for words
Which brings me to the other thread I started about impeaching those in Congress.

I'm all for it, yet it has not been done since the 1700's.

Why?

It's because in slowly turned into a Progressive cesspool.

You cannot impeach members of Congress. Why is that fact so hard for so many of you to understand?

The procedure to remove them from office is much, much simpler.

Not true.

One Senator was impeached in the late 1700's and then Congress all decided it was not for them, I think much like Congress decided we needed term limits for the President due to corruption but again not for them. So then they decided to just come up with their own rules to remove people, which rarely happens. In fact, Congressmen like Charley Rangel can have "ethics" violations a mile long and not be removed. You know, stuff like not paying his taxes, etc., that we would go to jail for yet he was never removed. It is so bad, that Congress considered doing away with their Ethics Committee because after they uncover dirt on people nothing really of significance comes from it anyway.

You are apparently not familiar with the history. I suggest reading it again. The House wrongly interpreted from the Constitution that they had the right to impeach Senators. The Senate disagreed, but the Senator in question resigned before they could remove him. It has never been tried since.

In other words, there is/was a disagreement, much like the disagreement today over the House being about to have Star Chamber meetings of accusers that remain hidden and don't testify while not putting up impeachment to an open debate or a vote?

No doubt, everyone will be OK with this as a new Constitutional standard.

LOL.

So tell us, what does the Constitution have to say about a coup attempt?

So, you took the facts and created a whole new line of thinking based on your assumption that these are not facts. You must be a closet liberal.

Obama should have been impeached for illegally spying on Trump, but he was out the door before it became public knowledge.

Forum List

Back