List of the 21 people who have died in the George Floyd riots

List went from 20 to 21 pretty quickly.

Black Lives Matter!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Yep. One person had this to say of Summer Taylor:

I talked to Katelyn Hoberecht, vet clinic co-worker of Summer Taylor, dead at 24: “Staying out all day and night (at the protests) while still working full time taking care of animals . . .the most ecstatic human being I have ever met.

The irony is that she wasn't too bright. Not only was she dead out (sorry) in the middle of the highway, but when the car came, instead of backing further back out of the way into the protection of parked cars, she and the other girl actually started running foward into the car's path, trying to get back to the other side to join the rest of their friends.

Black Lives Matter!

I talked to Katelyn Hoberecht, vet clinic co-worker of Summer Taylor, dead at 24: “Staying out all day and night (at the protests) while still working full time taking care of animals . . .the most ecstatic human being I have ever met.

The irony is that she wasn't too bright. Not only was she dead out (sorry) in the middle of the highway, but when the car came, instead of backing further back out of the way into the protection of parked cars, she and the other girl actually started running foward into the car's path, trying to get back to the other side to join the rest of their friends.

Staying out all night to protest and working all day?

Sounds like her priorities were messed up. That’s awful. RIP. Needless.

Black Lives Matter!

The irony is that her idiotic last act on Earth sent an innocent black man to jail.

It’s not real smart to stand in the middle of a highway. I think I have known that for many years.

Black Lives Matter!

The irony is that her idiotic last act on Earth sent an innocent black man to jail.

Ironic for sure.

Forum List

Back