Lisa Murkowski says the quiet part out loud.

Nothing new here with senator Murkowski...she is never going to like Trump...ho humm....
Sounds like most Americans to me. Guess she will probably continues to speak as the sitting Republican Senior Senator and second most senior female Republican Senator in the Senate through 2022 at the very least, as she has been elected and re-elected by the people of Alaska into her third term. She will undoubtedly outlast trump. They apparently like her up there, beating Joe Miller twice, once in a write in campaign with him supported by Gov. Sarah Palin, forcing Miller to run as in 2016 as a libertarian supporting trump (he didn't get support against her from the Republicans or the Libertarians), while she ran as a Republican not supporting trump. She will undoubtedly outlast trump.
Yawn.....every party has a couple....its all for show....part of the DC dance...don't fall for it....
Probably more than you realize. If you guys had run a Republican in 2016, I would have voted for them against the Hill, but I couldn't support trump. Guess I was never downtrodden and ignored enough to vote for somebody that doesn't like over half of Americans, ran a divisive campaign from the beginning, and of course his history as a bad business man, p*ssy grabber, and cheating on all his wives didn't help. Bad character was the clincher.
Well the Grand Old Party is overdue for a makeover....if you don't like the new GOP you are welcome to leave.....Pelosi and Maxine Waters will gladly take you in......you and Mitt Romney.....and now Mad Dog too....

Nothing new here with senator Murkowski...she is never going to like Trump...ho humm....
Sounds like most Americans to me. Guess she will probably continues to speak as the sitting Republican Senior Senator and second most senior female Republican Senator in the Senate through 2022 at the very least, as she has been elected and re-elected by the people of Alaska into her third term. She will undoubtedly outlast trump. They apparently like her up there, beating Joe Miller twice, once in a write in campaign with him supported by Gov. Sarah Palin, forcing Miller to run as in 2016 as a libertarian supporting trump (he didn't get support against her from the Republicans or the Libertarians), while she ran as a Republican not supporting trump. She will undoubtedly outlast trump.
Yawn.....every party has a couple....its all for show....part of the DC dance...don't fall for it....
Probably more than you realize. If you guys had run a Republican in 2016, I would have voted for them against the Hill, but I couldn't support trump. Guess I was never downtrodden and ignored enough to vote for somebody that doesn't like over half of Americans, ran a divisive campaign from the beginning, and of course his history as a bad business man, p*ssy grabber, and cheating on all his wives didn't help. Bad character was the clincher.
well vote for the party that wants to defund law enforcement then mr republican .

Are you trying to tell us that you have ever voted for a Republican?

Who do you think you're fooling?

Trump boasts record number of federal judges appointed in first term

Are you trying to tell us that you have ever voted for a Republican?

Who do you think you're fooling?
Go way kid. I've posted who I voted for since 1972. Nobody cares what screaming little kids think. When you follow somebody who lies as much as trump, people know you as a blowhard. Don't be that way when you grow up. Go do your homework.

Well the Grand Old Party is overdue for a makeover....if you don't like the new GOP you are welcome to leave.....Pelosi and Maxine Waters will gladly take you in......you and Mitt Romney.....and now Mad Dog too....
Doubt Nancy or Maxine and I would see eye to eye, but would be proud to be associated with General James Norman Mattis, as he is a great leader, intellectual and a credit to the Uniform he wore and the country her served.

A few republican senators seem to be getting fed up.

Quote from the senator Murkowski:

"When I saw General Mattis' comments yesterday I felt like perhaps we are getting to a point where we can be more honest with the concerns that we might hold internally and have the courage of our own convictions to speak up."

Murkowski is en establishment Republican who has always hated Trump. She hates the Republican party. She only got elected because her daddy was the Senator previously
You have no idea about Alaskan politics. As usual, you’re better of keeping your mouth shut.

Doubt Nancy or Maxine and I would see eye to eye, but would be proud to be associated with General James Norman Mattis, as he is a great leader, intellectual and a credit to the Uniform he wore and the country her served.
And he is pro war and is in favor of continued nation rebuilding...not for me thanks...we have done that...and its time to end that merry go round...no offense to General Mattis...we just live in different worlds....

A few republican senators seem to be getting fed up.

Quote from the senator Murkowski:

"When I saw General Mattis' comments yesterday I felt like perhaps we are getting to a point where we can be more honest with the concerns that we might hold internally and have the courage of our own convictions to speak up."

Murkowski is en establishment Republican who has always hated Trump. She hates the Republican party. She only got elected because her daddy was the Senator previously
You have no idea about Alaskan politics. As usual, you’re better of keeping your mouth shut.
Come through the internet connection an make, tough guy.

And he is pro war and is in favor of continued nation rebuilding...not for me thanks...we have done that...and its time to end that merry go round...no offense to General Mattis...we just live in different worlds....
I'm not too big on nation building either, as we show no talent for it.

She thinks joining the looters and arsonists will help her.

She slit her own throat.
Not wanting to mow them down with the US military isn't "joining the looters and arsonists."

Anyway, the riots are over. Except for NYC. They're too proud to call in the Guard, and they need the extra hands. Big city. Well, there's always hope for tonight going better.
Nope, we still have the buses here in Iowa... They aren't gone yet. But they have a much harder time getting us all riled up. So we don't make the news.
Iowans are one strange population anyhow. Do the farmers there still think Trump's tariff and trade deal gave them a boost? SOS
No... They don't believe that. However farmers tend to think long term. Instant gratification is almost certainly the wrong way to live for them. They grasp what's going on. They think it sucks, but they get it. Iowa farmers at any rate.
They got screwed.
Farmers ... Quite possibly more than most, understand short term pain for long term gain. I know most people think of farmers as dumb hicks... But... That's not the world anymore. These motherfuckers are intelligent. And... mostly conservative for a reason.

They CAN'T let emotion dictate what they do. The fine line between success and failure is way to damn small to play dice with. Trump will take care of the economy... He's shown already he can do that. It doesn't even seem to be on the democrats platform.

DNC can't win like that man... Take back your party... get rid of the fuck'n crazies.

Vigilante and lawless cops need to be brought to heel.

That's what's coming down the pike.

Finally America will start to practice some semblance of justice.

She thinks joining the looters and arsonists will help her.

She slit her own throat.
Not wanting to mow them down with the US military isn't "joining the looters and arsonists."

Anyway, the riots are over. Except for NYC. They're too proud to call in the Guard, and they need the extra hands. Big city. Well, there's always hope for tonight going better.
Nope, we still have the buses here in Iowa... They aren't gone yet. But they have a much harder time getting us all riled up. So we don't make the news.
Iowans are one strange population anyhow. Do the farmers there still think Trump's tariff and trade deal gave them a boost? SOS

Iowans don't listen to shitheads like you. That is for sure.

Vigilante and lawless cops need to be brought to heel.

That's what's coming down the pike.

Finally America will start to practice some semblance of justice.

I think we should pull them back whenever black gangs want to kill each other. Or when Mexican and Black gangs want to have a go.

Fuck both of them.

Cops will always be cops and they'll always have good and bad. Get over it.

I think we should pull them back whenever black gangs want to kill each other. Or when Mexican and Black gangs want to have a go.

Fuck both of them.

I qualified my description of the cops dimwit. Unless you're suggesting that they're all no good pieces of crap.

Snap out of it!

Fuck both of them.

I qualified my description of the cops dimwit. Unless you're suggesting that they're all no good pieces of crap.

Snap out of it!

And you stated they'll be made to heel. They already are. But you'll never stop them all.

And I have been quite clear that I think most police officers are good people.

How is South Dakota doing these days.

Has the whole fucking stated died yet.

And you stated they'll be made to heel. They already are. But you'll never stop them all.

They absolutely have not been brought to heel. Nothing close to it.

They have been allowed to run amuck for decades and decades now, totally and completely unrestrained. No consequences for anyone.

That's about to change. Finally.

And there are very, very, very few good cops.

They absolutely have not been brought to heel. Nothing close to it.

They have been allowed to run amuck for decades and decades now, totally and completely unrestrained. No consequences for anyone.

That's about to change. Finally.

And there are very, very, very few good cops.

Have fun.

I'll be the one on the other side of the fence telling you just how full of shit you are.

How is this not the most devastating, catastrophic admission of moral cowardice and depravity ever written?

Perhaps we "can be more honest" and "speak up"? Heavens...

3.5 years of Mob Boss rule, Republicans are keeping their heads down or are gleefully going along, were voting unanimously to acquit despite obvious, brazen criminality and abuse of power, and Murkowski still isn't sure whether it's time to be "more honest"? What the heck...

Forum List

Back