Lisa Murkowski says the quiet part out loud.

A few republican senators seem to be getting fed up.

Quote from the senator Murkowski:

"When I saw General Mattis' comments yesterday I felt like perhaps we are getting to a point where we can be more honest with the concerns that we might hold internally and have the courage of our own convictions to speak up."

CNN? Come on now.

Vigilante and lawless cops need to be brought to heel.

That's what's coming down the pike.

Finally America will start to practice some semblance of justice.
I suspect you are far too optimistic. Nothing will change. Maybe a little window dressing to appease the masses.

She's a good advertisement for term limits. In fact, anyone in congress for more than 8 years is. People like her or Pelosi etc. actually think their idiotic laws will make things better. The truth is, laws increasing taxes are the only ones that ever gets enforced.

"When I saw General Mattis' comments yesterday I felt like perhaps we are getting to a point where we can be more honest with the concerns that we might hold internally and have the courage of our own convictions to speak up."

Murkowski is deep state. Her family is one of the regional powers. This one in Alaska. A tea party person won a primary election against her. She lost. She ran in the general election as a write in and won. There are many local regional power fiefdoms. Like Dukes and Dutchesses in old Britain. The Cuomo's in N.Y., the Barber family in Mississippi who stole and election from a tea party Senate run. The Landrieu family in Louisiana. And in California you have the Pelosi , Newsom, Brown, Feinstein quad power force. There are more. They all get to wet their beaks. And they have a say in what goes on.

CNN? Come on now.
What?

It's not like it's is some fake Alex Jones or Sean Hannity crap.

Those are actual quotes.

You know, thing someone really said.

Last edited:

Murkowski is deep state. Her family is one of the regional powers. This one in Alaska. A tea party person won a primary election against her. She lost. She ran in the general election as a write in and won. There are many local regional power fiefdoms. Like Dukes and Dutchesses in old Britain. The Cuomo's in N.Y., the Barber family in Mississippi who stole and election from a tea party Senate run. The Landrieu family in Louisiana. And in California you have the Pelosi , Newsom, Brown, Feinstein quad power force. There are more. They all get to wet their beaks. And they have a say in what goes on.
Like I said:

I should have included "in before she's a RINO!"

She thinks joining the looters and arsonists will help her.

She slit her own throat.
Not wanting to mow them down with the US military isn't "joining the looters and arsonists."

Anyway, the riots are over. Except for NYC. They're too proud to call in the Guard, and they need the extra hands. Big city. Well, there's always hope for tonight going better.
Nope, we still have the buses here in Iowa... They aren't gone yet. But they have a much harder time getting us all riled up. So we don't make the news.
Iowans are one strange population anyhow. Do the farmers there still think Trump's tariff and trade deal gave them a boost? SOS

Iowans don't listen to shitheads like you. That is for sure.
And nobody listens to you.

“A few republican senators seem to be getting fed up.”

That’s the problem: only a few.

She's a RINO. Trump is going to make her regret this.

---Trump slams Murkowski, vows to go to Alaska to campaign against her---

“A few republican senators seem to be getting fed up.”

That’s the problem: only a few.
After we primary them there will be none.

Murkowski is about as stable as Susan Collins.

Nothing new here with senator Murkowski...she is never going to like Trump...ho humm....
Sarah Palin is another one. Pressing restraining orders and burglary charges and whatnot against her own son just to demonstrate her own political power.

What a mother to ascend to the governor's office without ever providing her own son a better house than that.

you need 3 things to be a good senator: toughness, intelligence, and heart.

Lisa has all 3, my friends!

Forum List

Back