Link to Ben Shapiro's speech at Berkeley. What specifically should he have not been allowed to say?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Many people were VERY worried about Ben spreading violence and hate through his speech...and they say that "SPEECH IS VIOLENCE"....

....so read his speech and tell us what EXACT words he should have been allowed to say?

What words are so bad that he should not be allowed 1st ammendment protection for his speech?

The Complete Transcript: Ben Takes Berkeley

On Thursday night, Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro gave his long-awaited speech at the University of California, Berkeley. It was a frontal assault on both political extremes, the hard-Left, as exemplified by Antifa, and the alt-right. The speech titled, "Say No To Campus Thuggery," was also a call for Americans to see each other as individuals, rather than as members of various identity groups, and was also threaded with one of Shapiro's constant themes: the need for people to stop viewing themselves as victims and take control of their own lives.

The complete transcript is below:

Thank you. Thank you so much. I only wish the administration had allowed us to fill up the rest of these seats, which we certainly would have.

One fan shouted out, “I love you, Ben!” Shapiro responded, “Love you right back!”

He continued:

First of all, I have to thank Berkeley; I have to say, conservatives have done something amazing; they have achieved something incredible: if you look outside there is K-bar everywhere, they’ve built, basically these structures that keep Antifa from invading the premises. So that means that Berkeley has actually achieved building a wall before Donald Trump did.

After the laughter subsided, Shapiro continued:

Tough one, isnt it?

Why are people rioting and children going to mental health clinics for the linked speech?

Specifically, what should he have been preventing from saying?

What specifically should he have not been allowed to say?

Anything at all according to the neo-lib black shirts.

The mindset of the haters is such that they literally don't care WHAT he had to say. They are conditioned to hear "conservative" and run screaming into the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know how a NeverTrump malcontent like Ben Shapiro has so many defenders and fans on the right. He's basically Paul Ryan in a yarmulke. Listen to his podcast, its just criticizing everything Trump says or does. Lil Benny can really go take a flying f%#k

This has to be easy.

People RIOTED to try to prevent this man from speaking. The transcipt of that speech is above.

What did he say in that speech that he should not have been allowed to say?

Specifically...

Forum List

Back