Lindsey Graham Comes Out of the Closet, Finally! His Friends Are Shocked!

Gary must be in the background....

View attachment 31444
I don't support destruction of Israel. But, I don't support Zionism at all, however. So, if Israel cannot exist without US aid, then perhaps Israel should not survive. If Israel can exist then it should work towards a two state solution which is the least it should do.

Nearly half of all Americans can't exist without US aid, so perhaps they shouldn't survive?

View attachment 31444
I don't support destruction of Israel. But, I don't support Zionism at all, however. So, if Israel cannot exist without US aid, then perhaps Israel should not survive. If Israel can exist then it should work towards a two state solution which is the least it should do.

Nearly half of all Americans can't exist without US aid, so perhaps they shouldn't survive?
They aren't occupying the Palestinians, genius. But if you are a libertarian you probably don't think they should survive.

Actually I am 65.

Oh. Now I get it. You did too much acid in the 60s.
I protested the Vietnam War. I was at the protest on the pier of the 1969 oil spill. Can't ruin the California coast with a bunch of oil. The coast is too valuable.

Yep. You are definitely certifia

View attachment 31444

They aren't occupying the Palestinians, genius. But if you are a libertarian you probably don't think they should survive.

Don't project your anti-human attitude on me, bub.

Gary. You'll never get me to agree over Israel. Ever............Your use of the Zionist term is bigotry to me. If you want to discuss politics and include Zionist in your posts all the time you'll get flamed here and by me.

Stick to the topic of Graham. I have a problem with that Rhino scum bucket as well. Leave the Zionist crap at the door.
pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it disappear.
zionism and zionists exist and have helped undermine this nation....

Gary. You'll never get me to agree over Israel. Ever............Your use of the Zionist term is bigotry to me. If you want to discuss politics and include Zionist in your posts all the time you'll get flamed here and by me.

Stick to the topic of Graham. I have a problem with that Rhino scum bucket as well. Leave the Zionist crap at the door.
Thank you Rotagilla, it is the truth, and many are waking up to the fact, but others have blinders on. Thanks again.

Another nut who needs to confine himself to the Conspiracy Forum. :rolleyes:

Spinning idiotic conspiracy theories about "da joooos!" is not "attempting to communicate," you moron. What you are "attempting" to do is indulge in your own weakness and fear.

Examples of Globalization Lindsey Graham Comes Out of the Closet Finally His Friends Are Shocked

Senator Lindsey Graham is known as a pro Israel, pro war, senator who probably was picked on as a kid. Lindsey Graham is also the mouthy guy who said this about Republican prospects for the future:

“The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Well, now we have reports that Mr. Graham has come out of the closet. This has shocked his friends so much that they are afraid of the consequences!

You seem like a "glass-half-empty" kind of guy.

And if you are like the average Liberal you will find it realllly difficult to stick to the facts from here on.

“The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

What I believe he was doing was tweaking the stereotypical belief about the Conservatives that the media like to portray. That the Right is nothing more than angry White guys.

And what I believe he is likely to have said next is that's why we need to reach out to minorities. Or something like that.

I haven't found, seen or read the in-context source of the quote but it is unlikely to be as the Liberals paint it.

Oh, so you are saying Lindsey Graham was engaging in Satire? Lol. Don't count on it. But clearly he is an angry older guy who fits the profile of Republicans who want to blow themselves up in defeating the Russians. The Russians stand between the Zionists and total world domination. They have 1000 armed nukes.

Spinning idiotic conspiracy theories about "da joooos!" is not "attempting to communicate," you moron. What you are "attempting" to do is indulge in your own weakness and fear.
You are slandering me again. May you rot in hell. Most Jews,especially the young ones, are not Zionists, retard.

You are slandering me again. May you rot in hell. Most Jews,especially the young ones, are not Zionists, retard.

Don't bother with flaccid denials now. You are as transparent as glass.

Then you are more stupid than I could ever have imagined. You are retarded and incapable of rational thought. Your longest sentence here has been about 5 words. You are a dunce.

Then you are more stupid than I could ever have imagined. You are retarded and incapable of rational thought. Your longest sentence here has been about 5 words. You are a dunce.

And you're still a dimwitted bigot who belongs in a padded room on the Conspiracy Forum. Get goin'.

And you're still a dimwitted bigot who belongs in a padded room on the Conspiracy Forum. Get goin'.
I see you eked out 11 words. That was probably the amount of words you used at your high school dissertation on how to be a moron.

I see you eked out 11 words. That was probably the amount of words you used at your high school dissertation on how to be a moron.

I think there may have been a few "Joooooos!" in my high school. Pretty scary, huh?

I think there may have been a few "Joooooos!" in my high school. Pretty scary, huh?
Considering my natural father was Jewish and I was adopted, you are looking more and more foolish by the post.

Forum List

Back