Lindell's New Video

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
An hour video from Lindell. "Scientific Proof"
The special broadcast features Dr. Douglas Frank who holds a Ph.D in Surface Analytical Chemistry for the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Frank is an internationally recognized scientist with over fifty scientific publications. In 1990 Dr. Frank discovered and invented a technique for creating three dimensional images of molecules resting on surfaces. This led to a cover article in Science Magazine, which is the most read science magazine in the world by scientists, and he was on the cover of the Naturwissenschaften, in Europe.

Dr. Frank has spent countless hours since the 2020 election following the data of the election returns county by county across such states as Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Colorado to name a few. Dr. Frank’s scientific and mathematical investigation has revealed that there was absolutely massive cyber fraud in the 2020 election.

The special broadcast features Dr. Douglas Frank who holds a Ph.D in Surface Analytical Chemistry for the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Frank is an internationally recognized scientist with over fifty scientific publications. In 1990 Dr. Frank discovered and invented a technique for creating three dimensional images of molecules resting on surfaces. This led to a cover article in Science Magazine, which is the most read science magazine in the world by scientists, and he was on the cover of the Naturwissenschaften, in Europe.

Dr. Frank has spent countless hours since the 2020 election following the data of the election returns county by county across such states as Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Colorado to name a few. Dr. Frank’s scientific and mathematical investigation has revealed that there was absolutely massive cyber fraud in the 2020 election.

All fine and good, just that I'd like to see the Pillow Man less central to the video, he's not a scientist, I'd prefer they had data from one or two other elections to establish a norm and to show how 2020 was off, and I'd like to see them with a Dominion Smartmatic machine to break down the code, and show how these things actually happen in the machine.

All fine and good, just that I'd like to see the Pillow Man less central to the video, he's not a scientist, I'd prefer they had data from one or two other elections to establish a norm and to show how 2020 was off, and I'd like to see them with a Dominion Smartmatic machine to break down the code, and show how these things actually happen in the machine.
I watched the whole thing. The evidence is there that shows fraud. It is hard to argue with more votes than people. The similarity to the 2010 census is impossible unless it was installed that way, which it was. Remember data is a scientific fact. The party of science should pay attention because more proof is coming.

I watched the whole thing. The evidence is there that shows fraud.

Still, it would be better if they had three experts, and could show actual statistical representations to match the graphs shown with anomalous behavior that could only occur with ballot fixing. To say you see fraud is the same as the next guy saying he DOESN'T see fraud. And you know some people will just refuse to see it. I want it pinned down so tight there can be no refutation.

I watched the whole thing. The evidence is there that shows fraud.

Still, it would be better if they had three experts, and could show actual statistical representations to match the graphs shown with anomalous behavior that could only occur with ballot fixing. To say you see fraud is the same as the next guy saying he DOESN'T see fraud. And you know some people will just refuse to see it. I want it pinned down so tight there can be no refutation.
More will be revealed. If Lindell has all the cyber invasions with timestamps and locations people will have no choice but to accept there was massive highly organized fraud.

You wanna waste another hour of your life watching MrPillow - GO FOR IT.
I'll have to pass, laugh and move on ...
PS: MrPillow is diminishing his chance of beating the Dominion lawsuit more each day! :lol:

PS: MrPillow is diminishing his chance of beating the Dominion lawsuit more each day! :lol:
Funny, we do not hear anything from Dominion. Why is that?

Oh we're hearing plenty from Dominion. You're just not paying the slightest bit of attention - Per usual

They’re busy fixing their machines in prep for their lawsuit.

Forum List

Back