Lindell The Loser

You just don't like competing ideas.
I dont agree with your ideas but I am not trying to silence you

The left believes it is right and only its ideas should be heard

See Trump v FaceBook

And?

Whats your point?

These guys are sick liars.. All of them.

Oh my, Stumbling Stonedonweed is an...

1623247254426.png

FaceBook reaches a billion people

No other platform equals that
So what?

I thought this was about speech, not about getting an audience.

We have a right to speak. We don't have a right to an audience.

You say some dumb fucking things, but this tops most of them...
What's untrue about it? Trump is perfectly entitled to speak wherever he is legally entitled to speak. I suggest the street corner in front of Mar a Lago. It'd be a convenient location.

You say some dumb fucking things, but this tops most of them...
What's untrue about it? Trump is perfectly entitled to speak wherever he is legally entitled to speak. I suggest the street corner in front of Mar a Lago. It'd be a convenient location.

Facebook censored Trump and conservative speech in general.

Fact.

You have a right to speech.
As libs so often point out FaceBook is a private company and trump is not even legally entitled to free speech

But I see this as a public accommodation and conservatives are entitled to ad much access as the chicoms and other leftwing dictators have

Its time to treat the leftwing media monopolies the way Teddy Rosevelt treated Standard Oil

As libs so often point out FaceBook is a private company and trump is not even legally entitled to free speech

But I see this as a public accommodation and conservatives are entitled to ad much access as the chicoms and other leftwing dictators have

Its time to treat the leftwing media monopolies the way Teddy Rosevelt treated Standard Oil
Even if it were a public accommodation, you still don't have a right to use their service as long as they aren't denying you service based on religion, race, etc. Any public accommodation can refuse service to someone such as Trump for being a jerk. Period. End of story.

There is no entitlement to someone else's platform. That doesn't exist.

Even if it were a public accommodation, you still don't have a right to use their service as long as they aren't denying you service based on religion, race, etc. Any public accommodation can refuse service to someone such as Trump for being a jerk. Period. End of story.
Denying access based on political opinions is just as bad and should be treated the same as denying food service to black people

Denying access based on political opinions is just as bad and should be treated the same as denying food service to black people
I don't think so. Political opinions is a very broad category. Nazi-ism and white supremacy can be categories as political opinions. These are objectively wrong, whereas being black is not.

Second, there are many, many, many conservatives on Facebook. Trump was not removed for being conservative. He was removed for being abusive.

don't think so. Political opinions is a very broad category. Nazi-ism and white supremacy can be categories as political opinions. These are objectively wrong, whereas being black is not.
Race supremacy is bad whether its black pr white.

But in America its wrong to suppress ideas by silencing them

I can combat Black Lies Matter with the truth

But only if everyone is allowed to hear both sides and decide for themselves

don't think so. Political opinions is a very broad category. Nazi-ism and white supremacy can be categories as political opinions. These are objectively wrong, whereas being black is not.
Race supremacy is bad whether its black pr white.

But in America its wrong to suppress ideas by silencing them

I can combat Black Lies Matter with the truth

But only if everyone is allowed to hear both sides and decide for themselves
America isn't suppressing their ideas. They just aren't forcing people to propagate them. That's not a small difference. It's a massive difference.

Everyone is allowed to hear both sides. The only question is whether people are allowed to ignore them.

Forum List

Back