Lindell The Loser

Lindell's personal net worth is right around $300 million.

That his business lost $65 million is unfortunate, but he's doin' fine...
He will make much of that back in the Dominion suit. Dominion has a LOT of that Zuckerberg cash
after the last elections when many states jumped to Dominion and the dark side.
Do you understand that you sound like a QAnon freak?

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.
"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

His business loses more than you would make in 100 lifetimes, he's still worth around 300MIL or so, and you call him a loser. Too funny.

Last edited:
I dont agree with your ideas but I am not trying to silence you

The left believes it is right and only its ideas should be heard

See Trump v FaceBook
No one is silencing Trump. What Facebook is doing is refusing to propagate someone's speech. Surely you see that it is within their God given rights to not participate in Trump's speech if they don't want to?

You just don't like competing ideas.
I dont agree with your ideas but I am not trying to silence you

The left believes it is right and only its ideas should be heard

See Trump v FaceBook
All political extremists must fucking hang.
Who gets to determine who the extremists are? You wanting to kill all extremists could be considered an extremist view. Please don’t hang yourself.

Forum List

Back