Lindell has 5 Million

Who's a commie fucktard? You, bitch.

Not sure if you realize this; But this here is America. You're about to have some bad times ahead.
Laughing......look at go red in the face with ad hominems.

I accept your concession with all the grace it deserves.

How elaborate is Congress was complicit? It is a fact.

Its the conspiracy fantasy you have to cling to, so you don't have to take any personal responsibility in backing a poor candidate.

But your fantasies don't amount to much in court, do they? Your record of failure in court....is perfect. If the judge is nominated by Trump, Clinton, Obama or Bush...

......you always lose.

Its not the judge. Its that your arguments are conspiratorial gibberish.

Its the conspiracy fantasy you have to cling to, so you don't have to take any personal responsibility in backing a poor candidate.

But your fantasies don't amount to much in court, do they? Your record of failure in court....is perfect. If the judge is nominated by Trump, Clinton, Obama or Bush...

......you always lose.

Its not the judge. Its that your arguments are conspiratorial gibberish.
He was not a poor candidate. Your bullshit excuses do not and will never cut it. The historic benchmarks Biden did not get makes fraud highly likely. The 81 million is patently ridiculous.

He was not a poor candidate. Your bullshit excuses do not and will never cut it. The historic benchmarks Biden did not get makes fraud highly likely. The 81 million is patently ridiculous.

He was an awful candidate. He lost by a landslide. He actively encouraged his voters NOT to cast their vote by mail....in the middle of a pandemic. He was the sitting president during a struggling economy.

He was terrible. And he predictably lost. Just like Kari Lake was a terrible candidate, having zero relevant experience whatsoever.

Yet rather than accept any personal responsibility for your poor choices.......you embrace an absurdly complicated, fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory that grows every time your conspiracy fails.

And it fails constantly.

Yeah, 81 million votes, my ass!

45vsm5.jpg

He was an awful candidate. He lost by a landslide. He actively encouraged his voters NOT to cast their vote by mail....in the middle of a pandemic. He was the sitting president during a struggling economy.

He was terrible. And he predictably lost. Just like Kari Lake was a terrible candidate, having zero relevant experience whatsoever.

Yet rather than accept any personal responsibility for your poor choices.......you embrace an absurdly complicated, fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory that grows every time your conspiracy fails.

And it fails constantly.
He did not lose. Until you admit they got away with it I think we are done.

The election results say otherwise. The electoral college said otherwise.

Your fantasies aren't a legal nor constitutional standard.

You may not be able to tell the difference, but rest assured....the courts can.
Realizing the statistical impossibility of Biden garnering 81 million votes is no fantasy.

That simply did not happen. Like that idiot had more votes coming to him than Obama, who was highly popular. :nono:

It's all good, Americans will have had quite the bellyfull of shitbags like you and Biden come 2024.

After Carter, nobody voted for a Democrat for 12 years. By the way Biden is worse; I'd say no one votes for another Democrat for 20 years.

Last edited:
The election results say otherwise. The electoral college said otherwise.

Your fantasies aren't a legal nor constitutional standard.

You may not be able to tell the difference, but rest assured....the courts can.
The results were fixed. Period.

Wrong again. I represent a party that says people should exercise every right they have freely without Big Brother watching them. Trump is about as close to that we will ever get.
Exactly. You represent a party that says shit. Not a party that does shit. As an entity that favors platitudes over actions, you're useless.

Little late to move the thread. I guess it is the thought that counts. We cannot have people saying the election was stolen even when the theft was so fucking obvious. Good job.:mm:

I just told you the courts are owned. You are owned, stupid.

What you just told me....is that you'll fold the courts into your absurd little conspiracy fantasy if they don't say what you want them to say.

You understand that when you ignore any outcome that doesn't ape your beliefs.....it *really* undermines your calls for 'investigations'.

As you've demonstrated you'll ignore those too.

Forum List

Back