Lindell Giving the Left Fits

deannalw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lindell for President!

Perfect.. a manic crackhead would be perfect.

A manic crackhead or even a regular ole crackhead beats the shit out of what we've got now.
When you say we, I can only assume you mean republicans, and I have to agree.

You can say you assume whatever till the cows come home, it ain't a matter of the meaning of "is" afterall...

We all know I used "we" as in all US citizens.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The left is obsessed with successful Republicans to the point they feel they have to attack them. Look at Tucker, Goetz. Green and Lindell to name a few. Just mention one of those names and foam starts building up in their mouths. It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The left is obsessed with successful Republicans to the point they feel they have to attack them. Look at Tucker, Goetz. Green and Lindell to name a few. Just mention one of those names and foam starts building up in their mouths. It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.
They are successful with the right for the same reasons they are aggravating to the left. They lie, they spout crazy conspiracy theories, and they show more concern for their party than they show for the country. The right loves those qualities. The left is disgusted by them.

OP
Lastamender

Lastamender

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are successful with the right for the same reasons they are aggravating to the left. They lie, they spout crazy conspiracy theories, and they show more concern for their party than they show for the country. The right loves those qualities. The left is disgusted by them.
Really?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Really?
Oh my ------ you found a silly nutbag meme. Good for you.

OP
Lastamender

Lastamender

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really?
Oh my ------ you found a silly nutbag meme. Good for you.
Didn't like the article or didn't read it?

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he’s giving us fits-laughing fits.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
This was literally the first time I've heard of this thing that is supposed to be giving me fits. LOL.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List