Lin Wood: The Dominion voting machines were “updated” with the algorithms developed to steal votes from Donald Trump

What do you know: another bomb shell. Watch all the leftwing drones rush to claim this news has already been "debunked." This election is far from over.

The Trump team has obtained a Dominion voting machine in Georgia. The machine shows votes were moved from President Trump to Joe Biden. BOOM. Yesterday on the War Room it was reported that the Trump team has obtained a Dominion voting machine in Georgia:
I knew it was the Gateway Pundit after reading the title.
Where did you expect to see it, CNN? The Huffington Post?

Do you douchebags ever tire of using these fallacies?
Gateway pundit-laughable

Attacking the source means that you're a douchebag.

Attacking the source means that no one with any kind of reputation for truth, will not carry the story. BECAUSE IT'S A LIE.

When all of your beliefs are based on lies, you've been conned, FingerBoi.

What do you know: another bomb shell. Watch all the leftwing drones rush to claim this news has already been "debunked." This election is far from over.

The Trump team has obtained a Dominion voting machine in Georgia. The machine shows votes were moved from President Trump to Joe Biden. BOOM. Yesterday on the War Room it was reported that the Trump team has obtained a Dominion voting machine in Georgia:
How did they legally obtain the machine? Show proof they obtained the actual machine...?

And most democratic votes cast were absentee ballots, paper ballots filled out by hand, with a paper trail, that matches the machine counts near perfectly...in the two recounts.

The voting system machines were in person voting machines.

The absentee ballots were fed in to optical vote counting machines.

NOTE
My kindle is freezing up on video, cant watch any....

The Gateway Pundit???? Not a credible source.
It's far more credible than any of the news sources you consume.
That 'ill be the day!
You mean today?

The only evidence worth a tinker's damn, is one which has been presented to and accepted by a court of competent jurisdiction. Anyone else is just more Trumpian bullshit.

You are nothing but a whiny little idiot. TRUMP LOST SNOWFLAKE.
not yet he hasnt,,,
Rube. I bet you’re sending Trump money aren’t you? You guys are suckers
not at all,, in fact i didnt vote for him,,,

What do you know: another bomb shell. Whatch all the leftwing drone rush to claim this news has already been "debunked." This election is far from over.

If Republicans were to stop with the ridiculous, baseless accusations of ‘fraud,’ Democrats wouldn’t need to keep telling Republicans there’s no proof.

There is so much proof it's just staggering. You have your head in the sand as usual. You don't want the truth but it's there and it will come out. Now, go do your little laugh emoji because that's the extent of your reason.
View attachment 425425

We get it. You don't want the truth.
you snowflakes can't handle the truth. trump lost, bigly. grow up.

Actually, we don't know if he lost yet based on all the fraud that occurred.
you know it, but can't handle it. like toddlers. sad for you, but funny for me.

Nothing sad here. You just don't want to accept the truth. That's all.
NO,YOU!!

Calm down!
don't censor me and my feelings. i know that biden won texas by 200k votes. THEY STOLE IT!

Yeah uh huh. Lol.

After Trump starts his second term, it would be the honorable thing to buy Joe and Camel a really nice, high quality, participation trophy.
Do you believe the election will be overturned?

Possibly, with all of the fraud and evidence mounting. The SC could overturn it and send it to the state governorships.
Why are all these judges, including Trump appointees, saying otherwise?
This has been explained on here dozens of times. Trump appointed or not, I dont believe any lower courts or any state SC judge will step up to the plate at this juncture in time and evidence. I question McConnells participation but I wont go down that road. Everyone knows that voter and election integrity has been compromised and this is going to be a call that possibly only the big dogs can make, and its a huge decision at that.

How did they legally obtain the machine? Show proof they obtained the actual machine...?

And most democratic votes cast were absentee ballots, paper ballots filled out by hand, with a paper trail, that matches the machine counts near perfectly...in the two recounts.

NOTE

That 'ill be the day!
You mean today?

The only evidence worth a tinker's damn, is one which has been presented to and accepted by a court of competent jurisdiction. Anyone else is just more Trumpian bullshit.

not yet he hasnt,,,
I asked that question before I read your post! $207 million dollar scam now.

Gateway pundit-laughable
Attacking the source means that no one with any kind of reputation for truth, will not carry the story. BECAUSE IT'S A LIE.

If gateway pundit carries it, but Fox News does not, and Newsmax does not.

What does that tell you?

BTW:

The suit is one of two filed by Texas attorney Sidney Powell, who was recently dismissed from President Donald Trump’s campaign legal team. The hearing, which was apparently not open to the press or public, reportedly concerned allegations made about voting equipment from Dominion Election Systems.

“Defendants are hereby enjoined and restrained from altering, destroying, or erasing, or allowing the alteration, destruction, or erasure of, any software or data on any Dominion voting machine in Cobb, Gwinnett, and Cherokee Counties,” wrote U.S. District Judge Timothy Batten Sr.,

NOTE

That 'ill be the day!
You mean today?

not yet he hasnt,,,
I asked that question before I read your post! $207 million dollar scam now.

"Experts say" Another liberal rag op ed speculation piece. What he's doing is legal. All that article does is spin liberal opinions.

What do you know: another bomb shell. Whatch all the leftwing drone rush to claim this news has already been "debunked." This election is far from over.

If Republicans were to stop with the ridiculous, baseless accusations of ‘fraud,’ Democrats wouldn’t need to keep telling Republicans there’s no proof.

There is so much proof it's just staggering. You have your head in the sand as usual. You don't want the truth but it's there and it will come out. Now, go do your little laugh emoji because that's the extent of your reason.

Remember when contards would laugh at liberals and make Statements like “We got em now”. Another Bombshell that exploded in their face.
Now, contards post daily about “Another BOMBSHELL “.

it’s so much fun to see those contards tears.
The endless crying is glorious.

Hmm, conclusive proof, but no details of how, because the details are always going to be released shortly.

Shortly never comes.

I knew it was the Gateway Pundit after reading the title.
Where did you expect to see it, CNN? The Huffington Post?

Do you douchebags ever tire of using these fallacies?
Gateway pundit-laughable

That's not what it means, dingbat.

It's good news for America! To carry on indefinitely with the accusations of cheating is the worst outcome. It's time for one of the firmest of accusations to either bear fruit or be the end of it all.

However, what's good news or bad news for America is the opposite for America's competitors who are relishing the infighting.

It's not likely that this piece of good news is going to fill the bill. There's little chance of any examination of a voting machine proving anything substantial.
You are obviously a RINO.

Go fuck yourself.
I'm a Canadian and I've offered good advice. Either succeed or fail and that goes for both sides. However, it's pretty likely that the fight will go on indefinitely. That's not a bad thing from the POV of the rest of the world, and especially for China and Russia.

Jesus,not another canuck.
Worry about your own country we dont need your input.
You need input because you're stalemated on fighting over the election. China and Russia will benefit and there's no reason it won't go on indefinitely, even though it's likely going to be taken to the streets with the gunnnnns. This could be the end of a democracy, by the hands of it's people themselves.

It was fatally corrupted and it had to happen because there is no solution for a way back. enjoy!

Here's why the deep state minions don't want to allow a forensic examination of the voting machines:

Lin Wood: The Dominion voting machines were “updated” with the algorithms developed to steal votes from Donald Trump. Lawyers for Brian Kemp and GA Sec of State are opposing every legal effort to have voting machines impounded & tested. Kemp & Raffensperger were aware of the fraud.

Lin Wood. The ambulance chaser that had to quit trying to wage a defamation case for the Kenosha killer, after one of his criminal lawyers is now in deep shit for using funds raised as a slush fund to pay off his drug debts?"

That Lin Wood? :auiqs.jpg:

You fucking losers are unbelievable.

Them requesting to wipe the machines as they are under investigation is ridiculous.
Done to protect Tramp's fraud! Why else would Tramp supporters do it? You don't really think Tramp supporters would try to protect Biden!!!
Trump committed fraud so he would lose in the states he needed to win?

Truth be known tramp got a lot less than 73 million votes.

It's ok, Biden got less than that.

Forum List

Back