Trump Lawyers Lose Case Against Facebook, And Dominion Voting Machines, Ordered To Pay Attorney Fees

Stann
I can list many great accomplishments T has had as Potus
I'm sorry, I can't. The damage he did to our nation and its people far outweighs any good he did. It just wasn't worth it. He left US in a sad state. He was not a good or just leader, he. W as a failed leader. He divided the. Country to the point of almost civil war. He thought of his political opponents as enemies of the state like some ridiculous third world dictator. Never have we had just a destructive president. America always has had "we" presidents never a " me " president. Presidents lead and inspire, Trump was a total failure who only offered the illusion of well-being and stability. He couldn't help it, as far as I can tell he's got serious mental health issues.Not fit to lead to begin with. I feel sorry for him. Lie upon lie is nothing to build a life upon.

Mac1958
They did not rig the election with that system
. They did it with massive voting dumps , double voters , illegals and illegal state changes in voting laws
Yes, that's what you're told in your universe. And you automatically believe all of it.

And yet, you just can't prove it. Not even to Trump-appointed judges and Republican election officials.

Maybe you're being lied to. Has that ever occurred to you, even for a short moment?

Yes, that's what you're told in your universe. And you automatically believe all of it.

And yet, you just can't prove it. Not even to Trump-appointed judges and Republican election officials.

Maybe you're being lied to. Has that ever occurred to you, even for a short moment?
Trump, the biggest lie ever to hit America.

The country has never seen anything like this. The world has, about 80 years ago, but back then there wasn't an internet to keep the lie alive and healthy.
Sometimes I think the devil it's behind the invention of Internet. First he's going to divide us, and he's going to take everything away from us ( collapse of the Internet ) leaving us bewildered and helpless. It's a disaster waiting to happen, we've made ourselves vulnerable, putting all our eggs in one basket so to speak. Mark my word, this will be devastating, most people will perish from the face of the Earth. I do not believe in the devil himself, but there are evil forces in the world. Right now they seem to be winning. Have a good day.

Since I believe little of what you say, quote the law and show a link to it.

Actually knowing the process does help. I Hear so many ignorant claims of fraud by people who have no clue how the system actually works. One can only laugh at these idiots
BS! I know the process and I've never been a poll worker. One can only laugh at your uninformed claims.

:laughing0301:
You fail again!

In your first link:

IRS ordered to hand over Donald Trump tax returns to Congress​

The US justice department has ordered the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to hand over former President Donald Trump's tax returns to Congress.

The move reverses a 2019 finding that the request from the House Ways and Means Committee was "disingenuous".

The decision appears to end a long legal battle over the records, and is seen as a sharp legal blow to Mr Trump.

Although not required by law, every US president since 1976 - except Mr Trump - has released their tax returns.

Mr Trump is yet to publicly comment on the latest developments, although he still has ways to try to fight the ruling in court.

Republicans on Capitol Hill denounced the decision, describing it as politically motivated.

I haven't bothered to read the rest of your links. Opinions from whatever sources you provide other than a link to a verifiable majority opinion of the SCOTUS will fail to convince me that you are not lying.

The DoJ does not make laws. It is supposed to enforce laws.

Go troll someone else.

BS! I know the process and I've never been a poll worker. One can only laugh at your uninformed claims.
If you’re making the same claims of a stolen election as many of these Yahoos then you certainly don’t know the process

o
And there is absolutely no proof at all. No physical evidence of any sort to support that lie and you know it.

The November Election was over NINE (09) MONTHS AGO!!!!!

Since November we have heard and or read some of most totally impossible and totally outrageous conspiracy theories regarding the why the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Traitor lost. None of them were in anyway/shape/form based in reality.

OVER SIXTY (60) SEPARATE LAWSUITS WERE FILED ALLEGING ELELCTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD AND THOSE LAWSUITS WERE TOSSED. THERE IS NO ACTUAL, PHYSICAL, VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD.

IN ORDER SUPPORT A CHARGE OF ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD YOU MUST..........REPEAT MUST HAVE CLEAR INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE OF SUCH ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD. NO SUCH EVIDENCE EXISTS.

CHINA DID NOT SEND BALLOTS WITH BAMBOO FIBERS IN IT.

ITALY HAD NO VITAL NATIONAL INTEREST IN INTERFERING IN THE NOVEMBER ELECTION, BUT SURE ENOUGH THE DEAD FROM THE NECK FOLLOWERS OF THE GOLD STAR FAMILY ATTACKING TRAITOR ALLEGE, BUT CANNOT PROVE ITALY USED SOME SORT VODOO TO ELECT JOE BIDEN. NO THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.

YOU HAVE NOTHING.

THE MOTHER FUCKING, RUSSIAN LOVING, 5-DEFERMENT DRAFT DODGING TRAITOR FUCKING LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION.

:laughing0301:
You fail again!

In your first link:

IRS ordered to hand over Donald Trump tax returns to Congress​

I haven't bothered to read the rest of your links. Opinions from whatever sources you provide other than a link to a verifiable majority opinion of the SCOTUS will fail to convince me that you are not lying.

The DoJ does not make laws. It is supposed to enforce laws.

Go troll someone else.

IRS Ordered To Hand Over The Traitor's Tax Returns To Congress.

IRS Must Hand Over The Traitor's Tax Returns To Congress.

Justice Department Must Give The Traitor's Tax Returns To Congress.

U.S. Justice Department Says IRS Must Give The Traitor's Tax Returns To Congress.

Yes, I agree Yahoo/AOL news is hardly the most reliable sources for news.

A two minute google search, and using four separate sources as reference for this post, yes the DOJ was ordered to turn over the Traitor's taxes.

Yes, the Traitor is subject to same laws as other Americans, including turning over taxes for investigatory purposes.

IF the Traitor has nothing hide, then why is he fighting. Turning over his taxes would prove he has done nothing wrong. What is he hiding

IRS Ordered To Hand Over The Traitor's Tax Returns To Congress.

IRS Must Hand Over The Traitor's Tax Returns To Congress.

Justice Department Must Give The Traitor's Tax Returns To Congress.

U.S. Justice Department Says IRS Must Give The Traitor's Tax Returns To Congress.

Yes, I agree Yahoo/AOL news is hardly the most reliable sources for news.

A two minute google search, and using four separate sources as reference for this post, yes the DOJ was ordered to turn over the Traitor's taxes.

Yes, the Traitor is subject to same laws as other Americans, including turning over taxes for investigatory purposes.

IF the Traitor has nothing hide, then why is he fighting. Turning over his taxes would prove he has done nothing wrong. What is he hiding
The DoJ may give orders, but it does not create laws. Either post a link to the codified law that the DoJ is trying to enforce or STFU.

Forum List

Back