Limbaugh On Powell And Obama “Melanin Is Thicker Than Water”

If Colin Powell wasn't black would Limbaugh have said this still? Will the real race card players/hustlas please stand up? When Herman Cain doesn't get the Republican nomination will Rush Limbaugh say the same?

What if Rush was black....? Would you still be outraged? :afro:

:confused:

Herman Cain is a genius by the way :eusa_whistle:

No..he would be a bro then and could say WHATEVER he wanted..:lol:

Demoncrats WERE the party of slavery.

things change, the one constant is the ones in power (not just politically) ARE the party of slavery of one type or another.

the former slave owning areas of the USA are now red states.

They still are the party of slavery. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility and freedom of the individual to pursue their dreams. Liberals want to keep "helping" the poor and downtridden by continually handing out entitlements and makes them slaves to the system until it becomes a generational thing. Much like a drug dealer and drug addict feeding their habit. As long as you have them hooked, you have power over them and can count on their votes to keep you in power. Doubt me? We've had the liberal war on poverty for 50 years and the poor still seem to be with us.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you forgot the fact that the working class has seen no growth in their wages (in Real Dollars) for four decades. What that causes, is the working class to stay in the 80's economically, eventually poverty catches up with them.
But I know that's fine, you are independently wealthy and the trend towards plutocracy is your cup of tea. Let them eat cake!

Bullshit. I grew up in a blue collar family and entered the job market in 1979 after graduating college. While growth in my wages have slowed in the last 5 years or so, my wages have grown considerably since 79. They are a far cry from the $900 per month I was making in 1980 when I thought I was living large. Getting and keeping a good job and accumulating wealth isn't hard if you use your head. I've lost several jobs over the last 30 years because companies folded up beneath me, but I saw it coming and found another job before I lost the job I've had. Knock on wood, I've been in the job market for 32 years and never been without a day of work.

Limbaugh On Powell And Obama "Melanin Is Thicker Than Water" | News One

This is how the right treats their blacks for not being hacktards.

Rush knows his dittoheads alright. He never fails to pander to the LCD in his audience.

Some of his tea party listeners might want to take note. If they're outraged at being lumped in with garden variety racists, they ought to tell Limbaugh to lay off the racist rhetoric. Otherwise, that connection isn't going to fade. It will only be reinforced.

bingo! Well said.

So...it's racist to refer to the racism of others?

OF COURSE it is!

:clap2:

Demoncrats WERE the party of slavery.

things change, the one constant is the ones in power (not just politically) ARE the party of slavery of one type or another.

the former slave owning areas of the USA are now red states.

They still are the party of slavery. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility and freedom of the individual to pursue their dreams. Liberals want to keep "helping" the poor and downtridden by continually handing out entitlements and makes them slaves to the system until it becomes a generational thing. Much like a drug dealer and drug addict feeding their habit. As long as you have them hooked, you have power over them and can count on their votes to keep you in power. Doubt me? We've had the liberal war on poverty for 50 years and the poor still seem to be with us.

Excellent sarcasm there, steph even bought it.

See, there's your problem. You mistake reality for sarcasm. Feel free to give a point by point breakdown of where I'm wrong. Go ahead, we'll wait.

This is how the right treats their blacks for not being hacktards.

I'm not going to play the word game that liberals live to play.

I think conservatives have an equal amount of contempt, if not more for Collins, Snow, and Brown.

New Topics

Forum List

Back