Like Load of the flies

hahahahahahahahahah

the brain dead trying to avoid they jsut fucked themselves by accepting a candidate even they didnt like

Since I believe absolutely nothing regarding politics until I've had a chance to hear the whole story, I'd be interested to know the voting records of those making these accusations.

Just sayin'.

Romeny didnt deny them and appoligised for them.

I like bartlett pears the best.
I'm quite partial to this pair:

ngbbs4baec8d78033a.jpg

"A lot of guys who went to the school who had a lot of negative memories about Romney"? Keep it up lefties. The left wing desperation is showing through and it's becoming laughable.

Nope you instead run away and pretend you are not all hypocrits and go to defualt mode which consists of calling me a poopy face.

CRAP!

I would think being friends with someone who blew up a police officer, might be a little worse...

GOD DAMN AMERICA! (But I swear, I didn't pay attention for 20 years)

Obama Bullied And Shoved A Little Black Girl

this proves you dont have a heart and are noithing but a political hack filled to the brim with hate.

after hearing that story how could you evern compare it to what Robmoney did.

Your a fucking sick and horrible human being JUST like your hero robmoney

Obama Bullied And Shoved A Little Black Girl

this proves you dont have a heart and are noithing but a political hack filled to the brim with hate.

after hearing that story how could you evern compare it to what Robmoney did.

Your a fucking sick and horrible human being JUST like your hero robmoney

I know.,, you hate me and President Romney because we are white. We'll just have to live with that fact..

but the subject is a load of flies,, your subject.

you guys are proving me right in this thread do you realize that?

Forum List

Back