Like it or not, Afghan Refugees Coming to America

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I thought the states were going to block this? What happened to states rights?

---Refugee groups race to find housing for 53,000 Afghan evacuees---

What's the problem? Just crowd more Afghans into an apartment if its too expensive to do otherwise.

A family of a dozen or so can easily fit into a two room tenement apartment on the Lower East Side. They can work sewing clothes in a shirt factory to pay their rent.

Maybe you should think before invading countries. You think there are no consequences, there are always consequences.
Fuck that do it like Rome, invade and let them suffer........don't have dipshit leaders that talk back to us.

You care to clarify this, you RWI.
What does this even mean?

Are you supporting RAPE.?
How dare you suggest others are.
This is on you.
Dems love rape...First they knew WEinstein was doing it in Hollywood and then they love tranny boys raping girls at school (Louden County) and if those rapists are commies and nazis, and support climate change and COVID and CRT, they are all in..............but if they don't the dems want them in jail.

Dems love rape...First they knew WEinstein was doing it in Hollywood and then they love tranny boys raping girls at school (Louden County) and if those rapists are commies and nazis, and support climate change and COVID and CRT, they are all in..............but if they don't the dems want them in jail.
OAN, Newsmax, FoxNews, Thedailyrepublic........Wow...
Such FAKE NEWS........I thought you hated FAKE NEWs?

OAN, Newsmax, FoxNews, Thedailyrepublic........Wow...
Such FAKE NEWS........I thought you hated FAKE NEWs?
Where are you getting those sources, they arent fake, but I didnt use them.
So what part do you disagree with?

Where are you getting those sources, they arent fake, but I didnt use them.
So what part do you disagree with?
Well, if POS trump would quit with the lawsuits, and just LET to info be exposed, then I guess you RWI could actually see the TRUTH.

What is POS trump hiding??????? LLOOLOOLLOL

They are already here....

And there are consequences to those consequences. As always blood will flow; in conquest, in revenge, and in retribution on the avenged.

And the right wing on all sides win because they always get their killing in so they can tell people how strong everyone has to be to stop the killing (which they're creating).

I don't like it but I know they are coming.

I have a suspicion afghanis and illegals coming up from the south will soon be relocated to Virginia and other states where democrats took a loss recently.

Forum List

Back