Like Coffee? Visit CoffeeForums.com

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Black coffee is gross! :puke: Ice coffee light with extra sugar please. :p
I don't do cowboy coffee. I roast my beans to perfection, cooling the second crack in 8 to 10 seconds MAX. I let them rest for a week, two is better, for the oils to work their way to the surface. I then grind enough for a cup, OK mug, and extract them in my Viebiemme with about a 1/4" head of crema. Then I add a little hot water, because I'm a wimp and then a little half and half.

But NO sugar!
Oh brother, I wouldn't go through all that for a cuppa coffee in the morning. I just brew some Maxwell House. Have it with half and half only.
Half and half is what I do but does Maxwell House even dirty the cup?

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't do cowboy coffee. I roast my beans to perfection, cooling the second crack in 8 to 10 seconds MAX. I let them rest for a week, two is better, for the oils to work their way to the surface. I then grind enough for a cup, OK mug, and extract them in my Viebiemme with about a 1/4" head of crema. Then I add a little hot water, because I'm a wimp and then a little half and half.

But NO sugar!
Oh, a coffee snob. I see how it is. :biggrin:
I just saw this. A snob you say? Just because I can sniff a cup and tell you where each blend of bean comes from, the altitude and the time of day it was picked. The nerve!
Lol! :D

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score

But NO sugar!
Oh brother, I wouldn't go through all that for a cuppa coffee in the morning. I just brew some Maxwell House. Have it with half and half only.
Half and half is what I do but does Maxwell House even dirty the cup?
I can't mess with grinding coffee beans and all of that nonsense. I've also tried other brands like Starbucks and others but Maxwell House tastes good to me.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List