Like Coffee? Visit CoffeeForums.com

Black coffee is gross! :puke: Ice coffee light with extra sugar please. :p
I don't do cowboy coffee. I roast my beans to perfection, cooling the second crack in 8 to 10 seconds MAX. I let them rest for a week, two is better, for the oils to work their way to the surface. I then grind enough for a cup, OK mug, and extract them in my Viebiemme with about a 1/4" head of crema. Then I add a little hot water, because I'm a wimp and then a little half and half.

But NO sugar!
Oh brother, I wouldn't go through all that for a cuppa coffee in the morning. I just brew some Maxwell House. Have it with half and half only.
Half and half is what I do but does Maxwell House even dirty the cup?

I don't do cowboy coffee. I roast my beans to perfection, cooling the second crack in 8 to 10 seconds MAX. I let them rest for a week, two is better, for the oils to work their way to the surface. I then grind enough for a cup, OK mug, and extract them in my Viebiemme with about a 1/4" head of crema. Then I add a little hot water, because I'm a wimp and then a little half and half.

But NO sugar!

Oh, a coffee snob. I see how it is. :biggrin:
I just saw this. A snob you say? Just because I can sniff a cup and tell you where each blend of bean comes from, the altitude and the time of day it was picked. The nerve!

Lol! :D

faces-of-sodo-md-starbucks-06-cupping-thomas*900xx3102-1741-0-1157.jpg

But NO sugar!
Oh brother, I wouldn't go through all that for a cuppa coffee in the morning. I just brew some Maxwell House. Have it with half and half only.
Half and half is what I do but does Maxwell House even dirty the cup?
I can't mess with grinding coffee beans and all of that nonsense. I've also tried other brands like Starbucks and others but Maxwell House tastes good to me.

Maxwell house for me black and hot and I love the aroma. The Colombian style is the best .I will get Folgers in a pinch.

For me, Sumatran coffee is the best.
Very low acid, some brands have almost no acidity.
Despite that, it is a full flavored coffee. Chocolate, sweet and earthy.

Barrie House Loyalty Blend. 100% of profit goes to charity that provides free mental health services to military members and there families. Medium blend. nice aroma that filled my house, interesting taste. I recommend it. I used my Jesse James pot . It is a good coffee..

For me, Sumatran coffee is the best.
Very low acid, some brands have almost no acidity.
Despite that, it is a full flavored coffee. Chocolate, sweet and earthy.

Usually very earthy and Herby at the same time...

I wonder if they discuss the investment opportunities in coffee.

It's about to get extremely expensive as next year's crop is just about destroyed due to frost and drought. This year's miserable crop is what is going to suffice for a couple years.

Finally got some Ethiopian Yirgoshef this morning....and it's awesome. It needs blending with a more bitter coffee but it's really nice as it is.

When it hits your lips and the aroma is filling you....then you swallow and all the little corners of your soul gets filled. Ahhhhhh

Finally got some Ethiopian Yirgoshef this morning....and it's awesome. It needs blending with a more bitter coffee but it's really nice as it is.

When it hits your lips and the aroma is filling you....then you swallow and all the little corners of your soul gets filled. Ahhhhhh
Where were you able to get it? :) ☕

Where were you able to get it? :) ☕
Kroger....it was a store brand whole bean.

The roast wasn't exactly the most uniform and the beans were on the small side...but the taste and smell were on the money...

Of course I've been doing without for a while now. So it could be that too.

Catia ? What are you doing on this forum ? !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back