Lightfoot slams 'overwhelming whiteness' of Chicago press, defends only speaking to reporters of color

I don't want to hear your racist BULLCRAP, but I will say this. I went into a big box store the other day, and every employee on shift was black. The extortion of corporations who fear all of this stuff is pathetic, and it just might be in violation of the civil rights act.

Okay, you realize nobody as it as their career ambition to "Work in a big box store", right? I mean, it might be your career ambition.

Last I checked you aren't supposed to be hiring or working people based upon racial quota's or using race as a criteria for giving a group job position's or title's in such job's over and above other's when their qualifications of the position comes first. Now this is not to say that black's weren't qualified or doing their Jobs, but when we saw that kind of make up on the staff, it was blatant and in your face what was taking place. The black's hated this type of thing back in the day, and it should concern them greatly when they themselves see this type of thing again (even if it is their race involved). Two wrongs don't make a right, and they should be speaking out about such a thing as well as those who place their application in as American's, but were looked over due to the current reinvention of segregation going on in the United States.

Okay, let's get real here. I know dozens of times, I got the job over a minority because I was white. There was one occassion I know of where a less qualified minority got a job I was interested in. Current law requires that employers prove they looked at a number of minority and women applicants for positions, but white males STILL have a huge advantage in the job market.

I don't want to hear your racist BULLCRAP, but I will say this. I went into a big box store the other day, and every employee on shift was black. The extortion of corporations who fear all of this stuff is pathetic, and it just might be in violation of the civil rights act.

Okay, you realize nobody as it as their career ambition to "Work in a big box store", right? I mean, it might be your career ambition.

Last I checked you aren't supposed to be hiring or working people based upon racial quota's or using race as a criteria for giving a group job position's or title's in such job's over and above other's when their qualifications of the position comes first. Now this is not to say that black's weren't qualified or doing their Jobs, but when we saw that kind of make up on the staff, it was blatant and in your face what was taking place. The black's hated this type of thing back in the day, and it should concern them greatly when they themselves see this type of thing again (even if it is their race involved). Two wrongs don't make a right, and they should be speaking out about such a thing as well as those who place their application in as American's, but were looked over due to the current reinvention of segregation going on in the United States.

Okay, let's get real here. I know dozens of times, I got the job over a minority because I was white. There was one occassion I know of where a less qualified minority got a job I was interested in. Current law requires that employers prove they looked at a number of minority and women applicants for positions, but white males STILL have a huge advantage in the job market.
All that, and you still couldn't address the post in an intellectual manor that is relevant to the subject matter in a meaningful way. My post still stands.

So you want to end bigotry and hatred in Chicago and you only grant interviews to reporters of color?

It's a good thing that I don't give a hoot what happens in Chicago otherwise I would be angry at your pathetically racist comment.

Lightfoot reeled off the diversity of the city's leadership, including its "majority Black and Latinx City Council," and called it "unacceptable" that reporters covering City Hall were mostly White.

"Many of them are smart and hard-working, savvy and skilled. But mostly white, nonetheless," she wrote.

She lectured the Chicago media leadership to evolve and diversify, for fear that "this arm of our democratic system is on life support."

Lightfoot has taken heavy criticism for banning White reporters from speaking with her, with one Latino Chicago Tribune reporter saying he had cancelled his scheduled interview with her in protest.

She is entirely too good for all those white reporters.

Tell me how the hell this woman was elected.
She made promises and the rest of those running had a long track record of failing. She was new so they gave her a chance to fail, which she has done in a huge way.

All that, and you still couldn't address the post in an intellectual manor that is relevant to the subject matter in a meaningful way. My post still stands.

Look, man, I'm sorry you've failed so badly at being a white person that you couldn't even get a job at a big box store.
Is that your idiotic leftist reply bud ? No wonder no one takes your idiot self seriously, infact you just waste people's time here.

Is that your idiotic leftist reply bud ? No wonder no one takes your idiot self seriously, infact you just waste people's time here.

Trying to pass your racist spew as "intellectual" is silly.

It's not the fault of black people you failed as a man.
And black people don't need your dumb leftist ace speaking for them either. Last I checked they are real good at doing that for themselves. One day you leftist are going to learn a hard lesson on that one, so good luck trying to hold that tiger by it's tail forever.

And black people don't need your dumb leftist ace speaking for them either. Last I checked they are real good at doing that for themselves. One day you leftist are going to learn a hard lesson on that one, so good luck trying to hold that tiger by it's tail forever.

I would never presume to speak for them. I just point out that most of you racist failures are misdirecting your anger.

It's not the people who have less than you, it's the people who have more.

I would never presume to speak for them. I just point out that most of you racist failures are misdirecting your anger.

It's not the people who have less than you, it's the people who have more.

Lightfoot reeled off the diversity of the city's leadership, including its "majority Black and Latinx City Council," and called it "unacceptable" that reporters covering City Hall were mostly White.

"Many of them are smart and hard-working, savvy and skilled. But mostly white, nonetheless," she wrote.

She lectured the Chicago media leadership to evolve and diversify, for fear that "this arm of our democratic system is on life support."

Lightfoot has taken heavy criticism for banning White reporters from speaking with her, with one Latino Chicago Tribune reporter saying he had cancelled his scheduled interview with her in protest.

She is entirely too good for all those white reporters.

Tell me how the hell this woman was elected.
You use the term "woman" lightly.

Forum List

Back