Life Long Republican War Hero Testimony On Gay Marriage

Heck, it was just a bunch of "good ole Texas boys" beating up fags.

I don't see where any "real" crime was being committed?? :cool:
Sonny man, you do more to bring fence straddlers and moderates to the liberal side of this debate than any gay rights proponent ever could.

Whatever you do: Please don't stop.

Sunni Man has dishonored his whole family just by the posts he makes

Perverts by definition are society's outcasts. Sunni Man stands against them. No family dishonor there. On the other hand there is you...

Homosexuals are openly accepted in modern society. People with views like Sunni Man are not.

LOL!!! you need to get in your car and drive around America.

Homos are reviled just about everywhere.

Especially in the south and out west

Heck, even California voted against fags. :lol:

Perverts by definition are society's outcasts. Sunni Man stands against them. No family dishonor there. On the other hand there is you...

Homosexuals are openly accepted in modern society. People with views like Sunni Man are not.

Open Homosexuals are in Government, our schools, hospitals....
Open your mouth outside an anonymous message board and you would be out on your ass

A majority in this country think Civil Unions for gays & lesbians should be allowed.

Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Maybe in your world they are reviled, not in the circle of most people.

A majority in this country think Civil Unions for gays & lesbians should be allowed.

Nice graph. Say where is the one about gay marriage? THAT is the SUBJECT here.
Hint: It is the one right below the one you copied that says 53% oppose gay marriage and 39% favor it.

Last edited:
Open your mouth outside an anonymous message board and you would be out on your ass
There are ZERO homos where I work.

I do the hiring for my dept. and several others.

Seems like whenever a homo interviews.

They are either over qualified or under qualified for the job.

Kind of funny how it always seems to work out that way.

Just bad luck on their part I guess :D

Hint: It is the one right below the one you copied that says 53% oppose gay marriage and 39% favor it.

Where are the polls on gay marriage vs where it was ten years ago. As more states accept Civil Unions and Gay Marriage and the world as we know it does not come to an end....gay marriage will become the norm

Yes. 39% (every year this number gains some) favor gay marriage.

A majority of this country favors Civil Unions.

The point, if you read the reply I was responding, regarded people not "reviling" gays and lesbians. Sonny boy seems to think it is the norm. It's not.

The dinosaurs like him are dying off

...and none too soon I might add.

Gay marriage is coming. Most of the NE states allow it, and as time passes, it will happen.

Like it or not.

Funny thing about these polls.

They take them in blue state liberal homo loving areas and brag about the outcome.

Try taking a poll in red conservative states and see if you get the same results. :doubt:

There are ZERO homos where I work.

I do the hiring for my dept. and several others.

Seems like whenever a homo interviews.

They are either over qualified or under qualified for the job.

Kind of funny how it always seems to work out that way.

Just bad luck on their part I guess :D

So what do you hire people for? City dogkiller? You can't possibly be qualified for anything else. How would you even know they are gay? Oops, sorry, I asked a hard question. Play theme from Jeopardy here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not real hard to spot a homo; limp wrist, lisp, acting queer, effeminate speech, etc.

Look, there are Federal guide lines as to discrimination in hiring people and certain quota's must be meet.

We have to hire a certain % of women, minorities, and disabled people.

Thankfully there is NO quota requirement to hire on the basis of sexual orientation.

ie. I don't have to hire any faggots!!! :clap2:

Last edited:

The point, if you read the reply I was responding, regarded people not "reviling" gays and lesbians. Sonny boy seems to think it is the norm. It's not.

Gay marriage is coming. Most of the NE states allow it, and as time passes, it will happen.

Like it or not.

Some states have Constitutional Amendments against it. Those will be very hard to change. The "norm" as you call it on gay marriage is the public is against it at this point. You are just going to have to deal with it. You lost the debate and you were disingenuous in doing so. Shame on you.

Like it or not.

Some states have Constitutional Amendments against it. Those will be very hard to change. The "norm" as you call it on gay marriage is the public is against it at this point. You are just going to have to deal with it. You lost the debate and you were disingenuous in doing so. Shame on you.
If proclaiming victory makes you feel better, go for it slappy.

Meanwhile, I feel comfortable in the knowledge great strides have been made in equality for gays & lesbians, gains are made every year.
Ten years ago few could have imagined we have come this far.

The fight for Civil Rights always takes time.

Ten years from now, even more progress will be made.
History will not be kind to homosexual hating bigots.

Personally, I don't get the hoopla over the gay marriage thing.

IMHO all productive contributing law abiding members of society should be able to participate in all that is all benefits and privileges of that society.

really how does it affect you if a couple gay guys or lesbians have a piece of paper saying they are married in the eyes of the law?

Personally, I don't get the hoopla over the gay marriage thing.

IMHO all productive contributing law abiding members of society should be able to participate in all that is all benefits and privileges of that society.

really how does it affect you if a couple gay guys or lesbians have a piece of paper saying they are married in the eyes of the law?

Marriage = religious institution
Civil Union = state institution

Marriage is up to the Church, not the State. Unless you WANT more church in the government? Didn't think so.

It's not real hard to spot a homo; limp wrist, lisp, acting queer, effeminate speech, etc.

Look, there are Federal guide lines as to discrimination in hiring people and certain quota's must be meet.

We have to hire a certain % of women, minorities, and disabled people.

Thankfully there is NO quota requirement to hire on the basis of sexual orientation.

ie. I don't have to hire any faggots!!! :clap2:

Yea, like:
Rock Hudson
James Dean
David Kopay (NFL)
Esera Tuaolo (NFL)
Roy Simmons (NFL)
Billy Bean (MBL)
John Amaechi (NBA)
Jeff Gannon (Military Man whore who slept at the Bush White House many, many nights)
Matt Sanchez (Marine)
Staff Sgt. Eric Alva (Marine)
Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach (9 medals for heroism)
The list is endless.

Forum List

Back