Life During Sequester, the Survivors Speak

Sequester, shutdown and now we're headed for the fiscal cliff -- again. Can the plague of frogs be far behind?

Frog_hopps.gif

Oct 10, 2013
Day, well I lost count
Capital Grill, NY

Had the Lobster bisque soup with a dash of sherry for appetizer then the swordfish with seasonal vegetables and an order of fries went mostly unmolested. I can't even remember what the vegetables were before the Sequester

Will my Grandkids believe me when I tell them what life was like?

Grandkid: Mom! Grandpa is telling his Sequester Stories again and last time I couldn't sleep for a week! Make him stop!!

Mom: Oh just ignore him, he's making most of it up. He never really lived through the Sequester, nobody did

Last edited:
In case you forgot or never knew or haven't seen all of the evidence of the dire consequences of the sequester or what it is, Mamz Jonez 'splains the sequester:

The Sequester, Explained | Mother Jones.

Now that you know, you might appreciate how we got to be in this dire mess where the zombies are the only living entities (well, kind of living?) who seem aware of the dire consequences of the sequester.

There ARE consequences.

Those consequences ARE dire.

I know.

Obambam said they would be.

For simplicity sake the period of the shutdown during the sequester is called the Shutquester

Apparently the sequester ended. I didn't notice when, but the White House is open for tours, so all must be good.

... but don't forget your photo ID.

Or "Obama Went to Washington and all I got was this lousy Sequester" T shirt?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGDjo-cr6iw]BATTLEFIELD - THE SIEGE OF LENINGRAD - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back