Lies the left tells #14962

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Lie #14962

“Trump divided this country.”

The division goes back to when Ronald Reagan was POTUS. Before him Jimmy Carter was made fun but it was in the good natured way that almost every president was made fun of by the public and the media. They made fun of him for being a peanut farmer, and having a brother who was a self-described beer drinking redneck. There was even a beer named after him; Billy Beer (I still have a can of it). The point is that it was humor, and it came from both sides of the isle.

Things took a turn when Reagan was POTUS. That was when the left began it’s campaign of hatred. Gone was the humor, and it was replaced by vitriol. All manner of personal attacks. The left literally HATED Reagan.

Each successive Republican POTUS was subject to worsening hatred. GHW Bush was next to draw their hatred, then GW Bush was treated in an appalling manner. Even an animated film depicting his assassination and the celebration of it was produced and distributed.

Then Donald Trump announced his candidacy for president. No sooner did he ride down the escalator at Trump tower than the left started on him. Trump didn’t take the high road like the GOP presidents before him. Trump is a fighter and he knew that turning the other cheek didn’t work for Reagan or either Bush.

Make no mistake, it’s a flat out lie that Trump divided the nation. Those of us who have been alive and awake for decades know what a blatant lie it is.

Now the left will try to counter with the things we said about Obama, Clinton, and Sleepy Joe and it’s true, we said those things. But the point is that it DID NOT start with Trump.

Lie #14962

“Trump divided this country.”

The division goes back to when Ronald Reagan was POTUS. Before him Jimmy Carter was made fun but it was in the good natured way that almost every president was made fun of by the public and the media. They made fun of him for being a peanut farmer, and having a brother who was a self-described beer drinking redneck. There was even a beer named after him; Billy Beer (I still have a can of it). The point is that it was humor, and it came from both sides of the isle.

Things took a turn when Reagan was POTUS. That was when the left began it’s campaign of hatred. Gone was the humor, and it was replaced by vitriol. All manner of personal attacks. The left literally HATED Reagan.

Each successive Republican POTUS was subject to worsening hatred. GHW Bush was next to draw their hatred, then GW Bush was treated in an appalling manner. Even an animated film depicting his assassination and the celebration of it was produced and distributed.

Then Donald Trump announced his candidacy for president. No sooner did he ride down the escalator at Trump tower than the left started on him. Trump didn’t take the high road like the GOP presidents before him. Trump is a fighter and he knew that turning the other cheek didn’t work for Reagan or either Bush.

Make no mistake, it’s a flat out lie that Trump divided the nation. Those of us who have been alive and awake for decades know what a blatant lie it is.

Now the left will try to counter with the things we said about Obama, Clinton, and Sleepy Joe and it’s true, we said those things. But the point is that it DID NOT start with Trump.
Trump is the first president that actively sought to divide this nation. Reagan, Carter, Obama, Bush Jr most certainly, sought to unite this nation. And giving credit where credit is due, Bush Jr. certainly did that.

There is no doubt, the one real accomplishment of the Trump administration, the lasting accomplishment, is a nation as divided as at any time since the Civil War. Failure to understand that is an indication of someone totally disengaged with reality,

Trump is the first president that actively sought to divide this nation. Reagan, Carter, Obama, Bush Jr most certainly, sought to unite this nation. And giving credit where credit is due, Bush Jr. certainly did that.

There is no doubt, the one real accomplishment of the Trump administration, the lasting accomplishment, is a nation as divided as at any time since the Civil War. Failure to understand that is an indication of someone totally disengaged with reality,

Your opinions are not facts. The fact is, the left began to divide this nation back when Reagan defeated Carter and has been doing it ever since. Worse and worse with every GOP president.

Put on your diaper.

Your opinions are not facts. The fact is, the left began to divide this nation back when Reagan defeated Carter and has been doing it ever since. Worse and worse with every GOP president.
My "opinion" is shared by Trump's first Secretary of Defense, who had a front row seat and would know as good as anyone. I was there when Reagan beat Carter and don't recall anyone calling for a "war". I don't remember Reagan demonizing his opposition, if anything, he did what he was suppose to do, attempt to unite the nation. There is no doubt, Trump was all about divide and conquer, which incidentally, is the same strategy the Nazi's attempted in WWII. Trump was all about running the numbers, controlling the message. Essentially, can I sway enough stupid ass racist rednecks no counter those with at least some level of intelligence. You are a perfect example of the "side" he was courting.

Leftists are like the bully in school, taking other kids lunch money then when one kid stands up to the bully, he blames the kid for the violence, not the bully.

Trump stood up to them, he didn’t cause it. That is a fact.
Oh wait, you mean how you idiots blame Ukraine for Russia's invasion. Is that what you mean?

My "opinion" is shared by Trump's first Secretary of Defense, who had a front row seat and would know as good as anyone. I was there when Reagan beat Carter and don't recall anyone calling for a "war". I don't remember Reagan demonizing his opposition, if anything, he did what he was suppose to do, attempt to unite the nation. There is no doubt, Trump was all about divide and conquer, which incidentally, is the same strategy the Nazi's attempted in WWII. Trump was all about running the numbers, controlling the message. Essentially, can I sway enough stupid ass racist rednecks no counter those with at least some level of intelligence. You are a perfect example of the "side" he was courting.
Seriously, how dense are you? Reagan did not fight back, nor did either Bush presidents. I said that, you response is irrelevant. The division started with the left against Reagan and has been going ever since.

Seriously, how dense are you? Reagan did not fight back, nor did either Bush presidents. I said that, you response is irrelevant. The division started with the left against Reagan and has been going ever since.
Who said anything about fighting back. I mean if you think about it, fighting back is the damn problem. I mean when Trump was president he was the most powerful man in the world. Why would he fight back against crazy leftist, they hurt is widdle feelings?

The point is Trump's actions, including fighting back, were calculated strategies to DIVIDE THE NATION you stupid fuck. Reagan, and most certainly Bush, would never have fought back because to do so would alienate potential voters that just might switch over provided the right, wait for it, LEADERSHIP. Trump did the opposite. He was more than willing to throw out the possibility of losing one voter on the chance of gaining two. He made fun of people and groups, mocked others, and openly expressed a desire for all out war if necessary. The voters he was appealing too? Some of the most uneducated, racist, ignorant members of our community, like you.

Take this whole replacement bullshit. No one is being replaced when an immigrant comes into the country. But the choice of the word "replacement" is purposeful. It inflames emotions, promotes fear, and spurs action. Maybe the most powerful--fear, driven by fear I will proclaim here and now that all Trump supporters are mere cowards, allowing fear to dictate their actions. Sad really.

You're a liar.

Both of you are liars.

Forum List

Back