Libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on US consulate

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
If there's any good news over the Middle East activities in the past two weeks, this is one.

Libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on US consulate - The Washington Post

Hundreds of protesters stormed the compound of one of Libya’s strongest armed Islamic extremist groups Friday, evicting militiamen and setting fire to their building as the attack that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans sparked a public backlash against armed groups that run rampant in the country and defy the country’s new, post-Moammar Gadhafi leadership.

Armed men at the administrative center for the Ansar al-Shariah militia, suspected to have led the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Benghazi consulate, first fired in the air to disperse the crowd, but eventually withdrew from the site with their weapons and vehicles after it was surrounded by waves of protesters shouting “No to militias.”

If there's any good news over the Middle East activities in the past two weeks, this is one.

Libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on US consulate - The Washington Post

Hundreds of protesters stormed the compound of one of Libya’s strongest armed Islamic extremist groups Friday, evicting militiamen and setting fire to their building as the attack that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans sparked a public backlash against armed groups that run rampant in the country and defy the country’s new, post-Moammar Gadhafi leadership.

Armed men at the administrative center for the Ansar al-Shariah militia, suspected to have led the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Benghazi consulate, first fired in the air to disperse the crowd, but eventually withdrew from the site with their weapons and vehicles after it was surrounded by waves of protesters shouting “No to militias.”

Great staged event. I love these guys. They have more drama than the Kardashians. Truly I love their balls doing this even in " a show yourself moment we're pretending"

It was AQ that hit the embassy. The dude that led the attack was AQ.

All AQ.

Now way anyone is messing with an AQ headquarters unless they really hate their family.

Great staged event. I love these guys. They have more drama than the Kardashians. Truly I love their balls doing this even in " a show yourself moment we're pretending"

All AQ.

Now way anyone is messing with an AQ headquarters unless they really hate their family.

Your world view seems dumbed down by your hate of semites and their religion. Libyans have been protesting the murder of our ambassador since it happened. Unlike you, they're not interested in developing a repressive theocracy.

Staged event.

Staged event.

Obviously. We know they were shouting "No No to Militias" because.....? Someone said so. Our government issued an official statement. We don't know what happened, much less what was said.

Staged event.

Your intelligence is a non-existent event.

I don't know, but aside from being saddened at the death of our four AMericans it's been rather fun watching the idiots rip, tear and burn their countries down. How smart is that? Wonder how many vacations have been booked to Egypt the last couple of weeks? They were already poor now like the morons they are they're making themselves poorer.

So what's your point? The Libyan War is an illegitimate War. It wasn't even taken before the U.S. Congress. Escalating this illegitimate War is nothing to celebrate.

All AQ.

Your world view seems dumbed down by your hate of semites and their religion. Libyans have been protesting the murder of our ambassador since it happened. Unlike you, they're not interested in developing a repressive theocracy.

First and foremost you ass wipe any one who knows me on any boards knows that I have been a major champion of Islamic rights and most importantly a champion of muslim women's rights for over a decade and a half.

So fuck you. Right from the get go. Fuck you.

Now to the Libyan situation the people that led the assault were AQ. I knew this from the get go. Why? Because I hang out in ME websites.

I have for ages. You are such a moron.

This "assault" against militia shit is a like a bad Monty Python skit. Who's writing for the WH these days?

This is pathetic.

:lol:

Last edited:

Staged event.

Who staged it? It seems like the same smaller protests that have been happening in Benghazi since the murder or our Ambassador. Did it occur to your pea brain that most Muslims prefer freedom and entering the 21st century? Of course not. That's not part of your perpetual war agenda.

I don't know, but aside from being saddened at the death of our four AMericans it's been rather fun watching the idiots rip, tear and burn their countries down. How smart is that? Wonder how many vacations have been booked to Egypt the last couple of weeks? They were already poor now like the morons they are they're making themselves poorer.

Of course that seems like fun to you. To me, it looks more like people are putting their asses on the line for governments that supports freedom and democratic ideals.

Staged event.

Obviously. We know they were shouting "No No to Militias" because.....? Someone said so. Our government issued an official statement. We don't know what happened, much less what was said.

Occupy Al Qaeda ain't gonna happen:lol:

This shit from Hollywood is hysterical.

No No to militias? It was AQ that did the hit. This coverup is getting funnier by the minute.

Of course that seems like fun to you. To me, it looks more like people are putting their asses on the line for governments that supports freedom and democratic ideals.

It's bullshit. It's obvious. Fail. Run home and tell them at least on this board, epic fail.

:D

It's bullshit. It's obvious. Fail. Run home and tell them at least on this board, epic fail.

:D

Go suck your crack pipe. It's what you do best, you cracked out moron.

So what's your point? The Libyan War is an illegitimate War. It wasn't even taken before the U.S. Congress. Escalating this illegitimate War is nothing to celebrate.

It was a just support of a war between the people who wanted freedom from an oppressive dictator, and has evolved to a war against extremist theocrats. What's unjust about it? People fighting for democratic rule? Interesting how people wanting democratic rule has trumped the Bush style faux nation building model.

Your statement presents your position that these people, who want a say in how their government are run, as illegitimate, is unsupported. I support these folks, and their quest for freedom and democracy.

are we suppose to care about this?

the DAMAGE is already done and our innocent civilians are still DEAD

it's STILL this administration's FAULT

if there's any good news over the middle east activities in the past two weeks, this is one.

libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on us consulate - the washington post

staged event.

who staged it? It seems like the same smaller protests that have been happening in benghazi since the murder or our ambassador. did it occur to your pea brain that most muslims prefer freedom and entering the 21st century? of course not. That's not part of your perpetual war agenda.

horse shit.....!!!

Forum List

Back