Libya, the new home of ISIS

Obama did not create this problem ----it has been cooking for centuries

It started cooking when we did not allow Ghedafi to take care of the Islamists his own way. Berlusconi, the asshole that he was, warned against assisting the insurgents and the no fly zone.

what was KHADAFFY DUCK's way of taking care of Islamists----he was an
islamist himself. Ever meet a Libyan Christian or Jew?. I did ----long
ago. Under the BAATHIS REGIME of khadaffy-----the ancient well entrenched
jewish and Christian communities which were in existence long before the
Arabian invaders showed up------kinda disappeared. Have they left any churches
standing?

It started cooking when we did not allow Ghedafi to take care of the Islamists his own way. Berlusconi, the asshole that he was, warned against assisting the insurgents and the no fly zone.

standing?

I have met many Libyan Christians and I know that there is a large Libyan Jewish community in Rome. . Ghedaffi was no Islamist. He was a clown that could control the Islamists.

There were plenty of Christian churches in Libya after the Italian invaders came. There was also a Formula Grand Prix held in Tripoli.

standing?

I have met many Libyan Christians and I know that there is a large Libyan Jewish community in Rome. . Ghedaffi was no Islamist. He was a clown that could control the Islamists.

There were plenty of Christian churches in Libya after the Italian invaders came. There was also a Formula Grand Prix held in Tripoli.

"AFTER THE ITALIAN INVADERS CAME"------right-----and once the Italians left-----I believe that was about 1950 ----what happened? Libya is at least NOMINALLY
a member of the Baathist PIGPEN. Right---there are both Libyan Christians and jews in the world---the survivors of the ancient communities there-----just not in Baathist Libya

standing?

"AFTER THE ITALIAN INVADERS CAME"------right-----and once the Italians left-----I believe that was about 1950 ----what happened? Libya is at least NOMINALLY
a member of the Baathist PIGPEN. Right---there are both Libyan Christians and jews in the world---the survivors of the ancient communities there-----just not in Baathist Libya

The little Green Book has nothing to do with Baathism. The Italians were expelled by Ghedaffi in 1970. What they call "The Day of Revenge".

standing?

The little Green Book has nothing to do with Baathism. The Italians were expelled by Ghedaffi in 1970. What they call "The Day of Revenge".

Libya attained independence from Italy in 1951-----and thereafter commenced
an energetic persecution of both jews and christians

standing?

The Jews in Libya were Livorno Jews that handled trade between Italy and Libya, they were not an ancient presence. They arrived with the other Italians. And, they left with all the other Italians.

standing?

No, King Idris was an Italophile and Italians had no problems after the Kingdom of Libya was created. I spent a lot of time in Tripoli and went to Wheelus AFB often with my parents while my dad (US Army) was with the U.S. defense attache' in Tunis. We would go to Italian owned restaurants on the corniche in Tripoli and have great Italian food. There was no persecution, in fact, Italians still ran the place. If you got stuck in the souk with your car and the police saw that you were European they would make the locals go to side to let you through.

standing?

No, King Idris was an Italophile and Italians had no problems after the Kingdom of Libya was created. I spent a lot of time in Tripoli and went to Wheelus AFB often with my parents while my dad (US Army) was with the U.S. defense attache' in Tunis. We would go to Italian owned restaurants on the corniche in Tripoli and have great Italian food. There was no persecution, in fact, Italians still ran the place. If you got stuck in the souk with your car and the police saw that you were European they would make the locals go to side to let you through.

oh----they liked Italians-----how nice-----Italians liked KING IDRIS too-------
Jews endured pogroms during world war II under that piece of shit------and massively fled LIbya around 1950 Things were fairly much ok for chrisitans
until about 1970 when Baathist pig Khadaffy COUPED. How impressive

standing?

The Jews in Libya were Livorno Jews that handled trade between Italy and Libya, they were not an ancient presence. They arrived with the other Italians. And, they left with all the other Italians.

wrong again----- Jews populated Libya since before the "common era"----
it is very possible that some Italian jews came along with other Italians but as
usual your grasp of history is faulty-----jews were there since before the inception
of islam and Christianity-----and Christians were there long before Italians
"invaded" As per usual-----jews went to places where there were ESTABLISHED
jewish communities which was the case in Libya Try to cope with reality

standing?

yup -----a really vengeful Baathist pig

standing?

it is very possible that some Italian jews came along with other Italians but as
usual your grasp of history is faulty-----jews were there since before the inception

Before 1911, when Italy began colonizing Libya, there was a tiny Maghrebi Jewish population. The bulk of the Jews arrived from Italy (Along with Christian Italians) as colonists between 1911 and the beginning of WW2.

Italians have been in Libya since Scipio Africanus defeated Carthage, FFS.

My grasp of history is exacting. Yours is from a Jew perspective where Jews are the center of the universe. Just a bunch of propaganda.

Before 1911, when Italy began colonizing Libya, there was a tiny Maghrebi Jewish population. The bulk of the Jews arrived from Italy (Along with Christian Italians) as colonists between 1911 and the beginning of WW2.

Italians have been in Libya since Scipio Africanus defeated Carthage, FFS.

My grasp of history is exacting. Yours is from a Jew perspective where Jews are the center of the universe. Just a bunch of propaganda.

your "grasp" of history is idiotic. "JEWISH" is a movable feast. That the ancient jewish community of Libya was mashed up with Jews in Italy is entirely consistent with the REAL HISTORY of jews in the area. -----which---of course---preceded both Christianity and Islam-----those countries are NEAR EACH OTHER.
Long before there was either Christianity in rome or Islam in Libya---- there were
jews in Libya------doing what jews have done since that time-----moved around into
established jewish communities ----wherever in the world they happened to be.
The history of jews in Italy ALSO precedes Christianity and Islam-----your view of
history is BAATHIST ARABIST ETHNOCENTRIC. ----consistent with the claim
that ADAM spoke Arabic and the apple tree was certified HALAL and all of the civilized world depends on ARABIAN "culture" and muhummad invented sliced bread--------ie BS. See?-----I know baathism

Ghedaffi was not a Baathist. He was a strange murderous dictator born of a Jewish mother, they say, but not a Baathist.

I indicated that there was a tiny number of Maghrebi Jews in Libya before Italian colonization, and most of these were really offspring of mixed marriages with Sephardic Jews.

Again,by the beginning of WW2 95% of the Jews in Libya were Jewish Italian colonists..

The USA has a long history of seeking to remove "terrible tyrants" from their nations for a long list of beautiful reasons.

And, in most cases, the results are disastrous.

Carter turned his back on the Shah of Iran for his supposed atrocities which were no more than trying to rein in radical Islamists. Look what that left us with.

We killed Hussein in Iraq and the country fell apart. And, when they had a good chance of stability, we pulled out to leave them in chaos.

We did the same with Khadfi and that country is turning into a haven for the most radical form of Islam ever.

When do we learn?

Ghedaffi was not a Baathist. He was a strange murderous dictator born of a Jewish mother, they say, but not a Baathist.

I indicated that there was a tiny number of Maghrebi Jews in Libya before Italian colonization, and most of these were really offspring of mixed marriages with Sephardic Jews.

Again,by the beginning of WW2 95% of the Jews in Libya were Jewish Italian colonists..

roflmao------- Baathist pigs decided to repudiate khadaffy so they claim he is really a jew--------Erdogan faced the same libel and EVEN Achmadinejad-------yeah---he
was a Baathist dog

Forum List

Back