Libya Is In Ruin. Is This What Obama Wants In Syria As Well???

Obama cannot show a clear threat to our national security in Syria, and he didn't show one in Libya. Now the place is in a worse mess than ever under Qadaffi. Bush at least established a threat before going into Iraq.

Is this Obama's goal, cutting off oil supplies in the Middle East? Because he's doing that.

So you are a Gaddafi fan.

Who, was bankrolled and planned the second worst foreign terrorist attack against this country.

Got it.

Syrian attacks are made to put pressure on Assad to wrk with Saudi Arabia and Qatar on the NAt Gas pipeline that is desired through Syria. It has nothing to do with the use of chemical weapons by the rebels...I mean, allegedly by Assad's regime.

The problems comes in when the US can not guarantee that the opposition groups wont lead to a loss of control of Syria from the US interest standpoint. Thats what the delay is about. Israel takes a simialr stance in funding opposition groups, but not toppling Assad. They, and the US, wants the extremist elements to fight it out and weaken themselves down to where rebel groups can be controlled more thoroughly.

This is about money, energy and relgiion. Not chemical weapons.

Obama wants to remove Assad and give Al Nusra the AQ arm in Syria the country on a silver platter.

There is no doubt of this. I can't believe any one would buy into his "world enforcer" bullshit that he's going to bomb the shit out of Syria and kill innocents to punish Assad for alledgedly using chemical weapons.

Nice humanitarian gesture ya think?

Let's face it. He left a vacuum in Libya. Radical Islamists have taken over.

Obama left Egypt with a vacuum and the MB another batch of radical Islamists took over. They have some hope now that they rid themselves of Obama's choice Morsi.

Now to Syria. He's going to do the same. Obama has a love affair going on big time with radicals.

Libya, was also a geopolitical move in the regoin regarding Russias dominance on natural gas export. Removing gaddafi and destabilizing the region was the first step in ruining Russia's dominance regarding this natural resource. Thats why Libya was left in turmoil. it didn't really matter in fact, it was the desired outcome.

Syrian attacks are made to put pressure on Assad to wrk with Saudi Arabia and Qatar on the NAt Gas pipeline that is desired through Syria. It has nothing to do with the use of chemical weapons by the rebels...I mean, allegedly by Assad's regime.

The problems comes in when the US can not guarantee that the opposition groups wont lead to a loss of control of Syria from the US interest standpoint. Thats what the delay is about. Israel takes a simialr stance in funding opposition groups, but not toppling Assad. They, and the US, wants the extremist elements to fight it out and weaken themselves down to where rebel groups can be controlled more thoroughly.

Follow the money always rings true.

Sadly because we have no decent press most people don't have a clue about Qatar and the power this little country wields behind the scenes.

Like Al Jazeera. Qatar's baby. They started it. And people don't realize that Qatar has the only US base in the middle east.

Consequently the Emir can squeeze Washington's gonads any time they want.

They poured millions and millions of dollars attempting to depose Assad over the pipeline and they have not been able to get the rebels to succeed.

Assad has been winning.

Enter the "world enforcer" America to do their dirty work and topple Assad.

Qatar has spent, according to reports, 3 billion now on Assad's opposition. They want him gone and that is what we're trying to do. Without risking our own interests in the region.

Libya, was also a geopolitical move in the regoin regarding Russias dominance on natural gas export. Removing gaddafi and destabilizing the region was the first step in ruining Russia's dominance regarding this natural resource. Thats why Libya was left in turmoil. it didn't really matter in fact, it was the desired outcome.

Never mind what they SAY, watch what happens?

What has happened is total ruin in Iraq, total ruin in Libya, and presumably total ruin coming up in Syria.

You may have a point, that this is the actual purpose.

Follow the money always rings true.

Sadly because we have no decent press most people don't have a clue about Qatar and the power this little country wields behind the scenes.

Like Al Jazeera. Qatar's baby. They started it. And people don't realize that Qatar has the only US base in the middle east.

Consequently the Emir can squeeze Washington's gonads any time they want.

They poured millions and millions of dollars attempting to depose Assad over the pipeline and they have not been able to get the rebels to succeed.

Assad has been winning.

Enter the "world enforcer" America to do their dirty work and topple Assad.

One of the reasons for going into Iraq was to establish a base of operations. Obama threw that away along with any chance at cheap oil from Iraq. The Russian were getting it. Now the chinese are.

Our politicians are so damned stupid.

Just an FYI for those that are unaware of Qatar's power over nations. This portion of the page is for the US but others use the base as well.

This explains to a great deal why this tiny but very wealthy country has America by the balls and right now is squeezing very tightly to get America to get rid of Assad for them.

All for a pipeline so they can export their natural gas. Assad is aligned with Putin and will not put the pipeline thru.

You have to remember that Putin/Russia dominate the natural gas market for the EU. So Assad must be gotten rid of for Qatar to succeed in its dreams of being a world player in the natural gas market.

Qatar invested over $US1 billion to construct the Al Udeid air base south of Doha during the 1990s; it did not have an air force of its own at the time.

The United States Army Corps of Engineers also awarded over $100 million in Military Construction Air Force (MCAF) contracts for the construction of U.S. storage, housing, service, command, and communication facilities.

Qatar’s financing and construction of some of the state-of-the-art air force base at Al Udeid and its granting of permission for the construction of U.S.-funded facilities helped deepen cooperation with U.S. military forces.

The Al Udeid Air Base now serves as a logistics, command, and basing hub for U.S. operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. Nearby Camp As Sayliyah houses significant U.S. military equipment prepositioning and command facilities for the CENTCOM area of operations.

Both Qatar and the United States have invested in the construction and expansion of these facilities since the mid-1990s, and they form the main hub of the CENTCOM air and ground logistical network in the area of responsibility.

As a result of ongoing operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, U.S. and partner nation facilities in Qatar and elsewhere have received higher use in recent years and may require further investment to meet current and potential future needs.

Al Udeid Air Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Libya poisoned the well on Syria. Some in media say its Iraq, I think its syria also. I think the "Credibility" argument is psycho-babble, no one believes America is weak, at least not militarily

I think Libya poisoned the well on Syria. Some in media say its Iraq, I think its syria also. I think the "Credibility" argument is psycho-babble, no one believes America is weak, at least not militarily

Weakness can be measured in other ways.

Lack of resolve
Inability to keep a secret telegraphing your intentions
Indecisiveness
Poor prior planning

Everywhere we go into that's Muslim is totally ruined, in chaos, bombing each other daily.

Maybe it's a new Crusade.

Really --- look at the results, not the pile of lies they trot out as propaganda, none of which ever happens.

Maybe the idea, simply, is to wreck all of Sandland. So the Muslims are fighting each other and can't get themselves together enough to planebomb New York or field sneaker bombers or panty bombers anymore.

I would be okay with that -- the more dead Arabs the better -- but not while the administration is moaning "Help them, help them" all the while they are loading up the bombs.

I like my wars a little more straightforward.

Last edited:
This is just U.S. foreign policy following a strategy that was put in place after the end of the cold war. That's all this is, and it won't stop until Iran is finally in ruins.

All this bullshit about chemical weapons is just a web of lies just like Kuwaiti incubators back in 90 before the Ambassador to Iraq told Sadham that the U.S. had no problem with them invading Kuwait. Lies.

Just like Niger Yellow cake, centrifuges, and various other nonsense. Lies.

As the Russians put it, America is akin to a monkey running around with a hand grenade. Everything we've done since 1990 has brought us to this point and it was all manufactured on a mountain of deceit. Obama was selected knowing full well that the neocons from the foreign policy think tanks (there is an oxymoron) would be pulling his puppet strings when he accepted his crown and I find it laughable that after all of this time people are just waking up to these facts.

I've been yelling at the top of my lungs for 10 years on these boards trying to get this message across and now it takes a single brush with this Syrian WTF? ALERT to wake the sheep up! End of Rant.

Is no one going to reply to this?

You'll find very little media coverage of the turmoil in Libya. However, if you had clicked on the link provided in the OP a recent pic is there.

In other words, no.

No, in other words get off your lazy ass and read the article at the source. They have a recent pic but won't allow us to copy and paste. There are some sources that don't.

But like I said, media coverage is scarce. One primary reason is all of the killing and ethnic cleansing that's going on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back