libs orgasm over racist generalization

Not that my life has turned out bad but I am wondering where the fuck did my white privilege go. Is it something that is automatic at birth or does some government agency hand it out. I must have missed something.

Not that my life has turned out bad but I am wondering where the fuck did my white privilege go. Is it something that is automatic at birth or does some government agency hand it out. I must have missed something.
I comes in the mail. Your's maybe got lost.

Last I checked, I don't recall any white privilege.
Worked as a kid mowing lawns to bring in some money....blacks could and did do that sort of thing.
While in high school, worked part-time as a dishwasher in a Chinese restaurant....blacks could and did do such work.
Draft was on when I graduated high school, so had to join....blacks could and did do that.
After getting out, drifted from one bottom-end dirty job to another....blacks could and did do that.
Went back into the military and made it a career....blacks could and did do that.
Hmmmm....just not seeing any white privilege in this. Am I missing something?

It's the fact they run the universities. They take over whole industries from there, such as the media.

It's a tiny % of the population actually believes in this bullshit and perpetuates it. maybe close to 0% . No one else gets it.

It's the fact they run the universities. They take over whole industries from there, such as the media.

It's a tiny % of the population actually believes in this bullshit and perpetuates it. maybe close to 0% . No one else gets it.
Far left white liberals believe the B.S. that's put out there.

Far left white liberals believe the B.S. that's put out there.
There isn't many of them. They just have the perfect control positions pinned down.

Not sure when you were born, but I was born in 59 and I know that at least until 1960, when you were born you got the birth certificate that was done on this beautiful gold leaf document, you got the, "So Im white, what now" hand book that described all of your special privileges. You had a bank account set up by the government for you with a 1 million dollar starter deposit in it. You also got coupons to them parks and fast food places, oh, and you were given your very own negro to carry your stuff around for you. Out of all the things we got for blessing the world with our new whiteness, I think I most enjoyed the Superman coloring books when I was smaller.

Forum List

Back