Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.
Who's stupid? Every other president shared them. This one must have much to hide.
It started with Nixon. Remember the "I'm not a crook" statement? He showed his taxes to show he wasn't a crook...turned out he was.

1101740415_400.jpg

Why Trump doesn’t want us to see his returns

1. He pays relatively little in taxes (none)
2. He is very stingy in his charitable giving
3. He has questionable deductions

Is that why? So what would any of those three have to do with him being President?

the left wing wants negative talking points, that's all this is and ever was. His 05 returns (which were stolen and released) showed than none of the 3 listed above were true.

Of course. WTF could anybody tell about a tax return other than what they finally paid in taxes? And if Trump paid low taxes, they would make an issue out of it. So why would Trump be stupid enough to do that? It doesn't benefit him one bit, because even if he did give his tax returns for one year and it didn't show anything that they wanted, they would demand another year, and then another one.

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.

The American people have a right to know where Trump is getting his money. It can influence his decisions
Repubs don't care if he is owned by Putin.

it is much more likely that Hillary is owned by Putin. Who do you think paid for the fake Russian dossier? who paid bill Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? Who put 145 million in the Clinton campaign fund shortly after Hillary transferred 20% of our uranium to Russian interests?

Trump has increased economic sanctions on Russia, would someone owned by Russia do that? You are FOS.
Hillary isn't president. What do I care?

you claimed he was owned by Putin, I posted some facts to prove you wrong.
No, you babbled about Hillary. I said you don't care if he is owned by Putin. Every president provided their taxes, repubs just now don't care. They put party before country. A sad state.

Lol, how about birth certificates and college transcripts?

Conservatives are hypocits.

Birth certificates and college transcripts can be linked to deciding on a President. WTF do tax returns tell us about a potential President; returns that were reviewed by the IRS?
You partisans only care if it is the other party. Just like you used to care about deficits, when you could blame Obama.

And your party doesn't do the same?
I don't have a party, I'm independent. Because yes, both parties do it and I don't.

I think what we need is a list of you people; people that are not party associated but take leftist positions almost all the time. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah being fiscally responsible is leftist now. Pretty funny.

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.

The American people have a right to know where Trump is getting his money. It can influence his decisions

It IS influencing his decisions. {Cough, Saudi Arabia, cough}

Lol, how about birth certificates and college transcripts?

Conservatives are hypocits.

Birth certificates and college transcripts can be linked to deciding on a President. WTF do tax returns tell us about a potential President; returns that were reviewed by the IRS?
You partisans only care if it is the other party. Just like you used to care about deficits, when you could blame Obama.

I don't have a party, I'm independent. Because yes, both parties do it and I don't.

I think what we need is a list of you people; people that are not party associated but take leftist positions almost all the time. :auiqs.jpg:
I am sure you & Trump would love one.

Why it is so hard for you dumbass Trumpettes to realize Independents smell what a POS Trump really is.

They don't support borrowing 1.5 trillion to hand most of it to the wealthy &well off corporations. They don't support his constant lying. They don't support his insulting our allies, they don;t support destroying the envirionment.

Only ignorant dumbfucks like support that shit.

Who cares what the Nazis demand? Fuck em.

I demand the Nazis apologize to the nation for their behavior during the Kavanaugh lynching and that every last one of them resign from elected positions.

Repubs don't care if he is owned by Putin.

it is much more likely that Hillary is owned by Putin. Who do you think paid for the fake Russian dossier? who paid bill Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? Who put 145 million in the Clinton campaign fund shortly after Hillary transferred 20% of our uranium to Russian interests?

Trump has increased economic sanctions on Russia, would someone owned by Russia do that? You are FOS.
Hillary isn't president. What do I care?

you claimed he was owned by Putin, I posted some facts to prove you wrong.
No, you babbled about Hillary. I said you don't care if he is owned by Putin. Every president provided their taxes, repubs just now don't care. They put party before country. A sad state.

No, Ford didn't show his either when he ran.

Is Trump only nominee in 40 years not to release taxes?

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns

His tax returns wont tell you that. Do you care where the Clintons got their millions, or Pelosi, or Feinstein, or Schumer, or any democrat?

I explained why the dems and media want Trump's returns, I gave you the real reason. You are smart enough to understand but your partisan bias has blocked your brain from proper operation.

You posted your bullshit reason.

Trump's tax returns are complicated. The IRA is frequently over run by corporate lawyers &accountants.

So how about a real investigation. Lets look at what the NYT said. If Trump has nothing to hide, lets see them.

Quit defending a fraud, business cheat who cheated this country out of hundreds of millions.

My God, if a poor c]black woman collectdc $50 a month too much in food stamps, you'd be screaming running "OMG OMG OMG"

Trumps cheats our country out of hundreds of millions and you Trumpettes don't care.

What does the Irish Republican Army have to do with anything? What time do you start drinking?

Why it is so hard for you dumbass Trumpettes to realize Independents smell what a POS Trump really is.

They don't support borrowing 1.5 trillion to hand most of it to the wealthy &well off corporations. They don't support his constant lying. They don't support his insulting our allies, they don;t support destroying the envirionment.

These people go far beyond Trump, they do the same for policies as well.

Lets review your stupid post.

1) Clinton balanced the budget.
2) Bush gets in & he takes it from that balanced budgrt to the worst recession in 80 years, an economy dhrinking by over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month, two quagmire wars, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown and a deficit hesd to over a trillion dollars.
3) Obama comes in & works to end that recession, turn those job losses into one of the longst streaks ever of job gains, reducing deficits - cutting them by more than help
4) Trump comes in & our deficits went up by over 50% & estimated to boverf of trillion this year. He spendss money without caring about paying for it,. he borrowed 1.5 trillion for a tax cut.

So blame Democrats all you want. But the facts will show the Democrats are the ones that actually do something.

Y

These people go far beyond Trump, they do the same for policies as well.
His policies suck.

What policy do you think is good?

Oh Gawd, Dem-haters really do need to update their hate-whining. It's so repetitive and boring at this point. Most Americans are tuning em out now. They get it, Democrat wankers really really really hate that Trump guy.

2) Bush gets in & he takes it from that balanced budgrt to the worst recession in 80 years, an economy dhrinking by over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month, two quagmire wars, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown and a deficit hesd to over a trillion dollars.
3) Obama comes in & works to end that recession, turn those job losses into one of the longst streaks ever of job gains, reducing deficits - cutting them by more than help
4) Trump comes in & our deficits went up by over 50% & estimated to boverf of trillion this year. He spendss money without caring about paying for it,. he borrowed 1.5 trillion for a tax cut.

So blame Democrats all you want. But the facts will show the Democrats are the ones that actually do something.

Y

your full of poop!:21::21:
Let us establish one point definitively: Bill Clinton didn’t balance the budget. Yes, he was there when it happened. But the record shows that was about the extent of his contribution. Newt Gingrich and company have received virtually no credit for balancing the budget. Yet the surplus is, in part, a byproduct of the GOP’s single-minded crusade to end 30 years of red ink. Arguably, Gingrich’s finest hour as Speaker came in March 1995 when he rallied the entire Republican House caucus behind the idea of eliminating the deficit within seven years.

Y
Clinton surfed the tech bubble out of office and he also signed the law that made too big to fail possible

When Trump had to pay off all those veterans and law-abiding citizens 25 million dollars for scamming and robbing them in his Trump University con game did he pay with his own money or was it paid by taxpayers as a tax deduction? How many times over the years has he used taxpayers to bail him out or his fraudulent scams? Don't taxpayers deserve to know?

Forum List

Back