Liberty U Defies Calls For Coronavirus Closures

“I think we, in a way, are protecting the students by having them on campus together,” Falwell said. Falwell then invoked a since disproven theory that young people “don’t have conditions that put them at risk”
Yeah, the 86 year old dumb fuck should surround himself with those 5000 potential carriers.

What do you want to bet the hypocrite won't take his own advice and will stay far away from that place?

“I think we, in a way, are protecting the students by having them on campus together,” Falwell said. Falwell then invoked a since disproven theory that young people “don’t have conditions that put them at risk”
Yeah, the 86 year old dumb fuck should surround himself with those 5000 potential carriers.

What do you want to bet the hypocrite won't take his own advice and will stay far away from that place?

Liberty President Falwell is 57, not 86. His father, the Tremendous Theologian, would be 86 except for the fact he passed into the arms of Jesus a number of years ago.

Liberty President Falwell is 57, not 86. His father, the Tremendous Theologian, would be 86 except for the fact he passed into the arms of Jesus a number of years ago.
D'oh!

Well, let's hope the 57 year old dumb fuck surrounds himself with 5000 potential carriers.

D'oh!

Well, let's hope the 57 year old dumb fuck surrounds himself with 5000 potential carriers.

President Falwell leads the largest private not for profit university in the nation, hardly a "dumb fuck" by any stretch of the word

D'oh!

President Falwell leads the largest private not for profit university in the nation, hardly a "dumb fuck" by any stretch of the word
A bible thumper is not an authority on pandemics. He's a dumb fuck giving dumb fuck advice.

Who is 86?

D'oh!

Obama was president of the most powerful country in the world for 8 years.....but isn't he still a "dumb fuck"??

Forum List

Back