Liberals, Will You Respect Our Pronouns Also?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
You insist on us respecting your chosen pronouns. Adults have been fired, and children accused of sexual harassment for not playing along with the "my pronouns are ____________ " dynamic that you find so important.

If we respect your pronouns, will you respect ours?

Yes, or no, then explain all you like.

You insist on us respecting your chosen pronouns. Adults have been fired, and children accused of sexual harassment for not playing along with the "my pronouns are ____________ " dynamic that you find so important.

They won't, for fear of losing their 'woke' card.

Can't have that.

Liberals don't usually respect anything, because they generally don't care about anybody but themselves.

I identify as Elizabeth Hurley's "vibrating massage" device but they keep arresting me when I try to do my job.
That proves this pronoun crap is all BS

Could you provide an example of "our" pronouns?

I wasn't too clear about it either, but considering the fact that the liberals want women to call themselves baby carriers and we can no longer be proud to be women according to them,... I don't put anything past them.

Why would that matter, if you cannot simply answer that yes, you will of course respect them?

Let me guess: the liberal double standard about to strike again?

Let me add that I will respect your pronouns, out of simple courtesy.

Why would that matter, if you cannot simply answer that yes, you will of course respect them?

Let me guess: the liberal double standard about to strike again?

Let me add that I will respect your pronouns, out of simple courtesy.

Umm,.. he's not a liberal.

When they accept faggot and dyke as gender pronouns, elect me as Emperor of the Western Hemisphere and pay me an administration fee of 1 gram of gold or a variable of new manufactured ammunition per month I shall pretend their asinine shenanigans and fuckery have some weight.

fuckery.png

Otherwise they can suck start a 12 gauge and abort themselves like nature should have been allowed to do before we put locks on doors that housed heavy machines and exposed electrical panels...

Just sayin is all..

Last edited:
Umm,.. he's not a liberal.
That's fine. I was hoping for an answer from a liberal, so I jumped the gun.

If that poster was offended at the suggestion that the poster is a liberal, I apologize.

This thread asks a question of liberals, but so far, none have answered.

If I don't get the answer "yes," from a majority of the liberals on this forum, then as far as I'm concerned the whole "you have to use my chosen pronouns" complaint is completely invalid and it's a dead issue.

THEIR values are correct.

Everyone else, wrong.

According to them that is.

That's fine. I was hoping for an answer from a liberal, so I jumped the gun.

If that poster was offended at the suggestion that the poster is a liberal, I apologize.

This thread asks a question of liberals, but so far, none have answered.

If I don't get the answer "yes," from a majority of the liberals on this forum, then as far as I'm concerned the whole "you have to use my chosen pronouns" complaint is completely invalid and it's a dead issue.

See? That's your whole entire mistake. You asked them a question and expected them to answer.

Forum List

Back