Liberals Will Vote For A Rapist Over A Republican

This is insanity:

The View’s Joy Behar on Tuesday insisted that, regardless of whether Bill Clinton raped a woman or Ted Kennedy drowned someone, she would vote for these liberal politicians. Behar and her fellow co-hosts were discussing how Clinton’s past would impact his wife. She justified, “Republicans have voted against the Violence Against Women Act. Now, that to me, is more important than anything that Bill Clinton did or didn't do because it's what [Hillary's] going to vote for.”​

This came after co-host Paula Faris reminded, “Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey. They say that he [Clinton] either exposed himself to them, raped them or groped them.” Behar conceded, “He is a dog. Let’s face it.” She later declared, “But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor.”

Links

The View's Joy Behar: I’d Vote for a Rapist as Long as They’re Liberal

Liberals upset over execution of baby rapist, killer

yeah, nothing tongue in cheek about what a comedian said. :cuckoo:
no there was no tongue cheek at all you stupid Japhole. She meant exactly what she said. She would vote for rapist pedophile Bill Clinton before she would vote for a Republican.

I would vote for an ugly skunk before I'd vote for a one of those tax cutting war mongers from the ignorant Republican party:

jdWbog0.jpg
Yep.....and scumbags like you are why our country is going down the toilet.

This is insanity:

The View’s Joy Behar on Tuesday insisted that, regardless of whether Bill Clinton raped a woman or Ted Kennedy drowned someone, she would vote for these liberal politicians. Behar and her fellow co-hosts were discussing how Clinton’s past would impact his wife. She justified, “Republicans have voted against the Violence Against Women Act. Now, that to me, is more important than anything that Bill Clinton did or didn't do because it's what [Hillary's] going to vote for.”​

This came after co-host Paula Faris reminded, “Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey. They say that he [Clinton] either exposed himself to them, raped them or groped them.” Behar conceded, “He is a dog. Let’s face it.” She later declared, “But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor.”

Links

Liberals have no integrity. What do you expect?
What an enormous contribution to humanity this post makes.
Truth about libs doesn't take a 40 word post.

Just for the record,

Did you vote for a smirking Deserter and war criminal over a decorated combat veteran in 2004?
Bill Clinton can't run for POTUS anymore. The last time he ran for office was 96'.

o-BILL-CLINTON-facebook.jpg

Want me to fill you in on his war crimes?

He committed a bunch of them in Somalia.

Who gives a shit? Compared to the Texas Cowboy wannabe he didn't even run close. Think about it! A totally unnecessary war to get even with Saddam Hussein for trying to assassinate his Daddy. 3-4 coffins showing up at Dover every couple of days. All that by a draft dodger.

Just for the record,

Did you vote for a smirking Deserter and war criminal over a decorated combat veteran in 2004?
Bill Clinton can't run for POTUS anymore. The last time he ran for office was 96'.

o-BILL-CLINTON-facebook.jpg

Want me to fill you in on his war crimes?

He committed a bunch of them in Somalia.

Who gives a shit? Compared to the Texas Cowboy wannabe he didn't even run close. Think about it! A totally unnecessary war to get even with Saddam Hussein for trying to assassinate his Daddy. 3-4 coffins showing up at Dover every couple of days. All that by a draft dodger.
That's the liberal spin....but it's far from the truth.

But it's obvious you have problems facing the truth.

BTW, flag-draped coffins are still arriving....from Afghanistan....so spare me.

This is insanity:

Links

no there was no tongue cheek at all you stupid Japhole. She meant exactly what she said. She would vote for rapist pedophile Bill Clinton before she would vote for a Republican.

I would vote for an ugly skunk before I'd vote for a one of those tax cutting war mongers from the ignorant Republican party:

jdWbog0.jpg

Who Are You Trying To Shit?

Besides the two wars he started...one totally unnecessary Bush totally wrecked the economy and handed the banks nearly $800 billion on his way out of office to prevent a depression. The stock market had bottomed and it looked like another Hoover style crash. The unemployment rate was at 7.5% and the economy was bleeding jobs at 750,000 a month. You folks have bad memories. Now...the unemployment rate is 5.0%, the stock market has doubled and we've had 69 consecutive months of job growth. Go Suck On That!!

Last edited:
This is insanity:

Links

jdWbog0.jpg

The country is going down the toilet??

Besides the two wars he started...one totally unnecessary Bush totally wrecked the economy and handed the banks nearly $800 billion on his way out of office to prevent a depression. The stock market had bottomed and it looked like another Hoover style crash. The unemployment rate was at 7.5% and the economy was bleeding jobs at 750,000 a month. You folks have bad memories. Now...the unemployment rate is 5.0%, the stock market has doubled and we've had 69 consecutive months of job growth. Go Suck On That!!

Market has LOST 3% in 3 days, I presume THIS is also because of Obuma, since you believe he's the one that made it go up@!

This is insanity:

Links

jdWbog0.jpg

The country is going down the toilet?? Who are you trying to shit??

Explain how Bush is responsible for the economy crashing. I remember the Democrats were in charge of Congress when it happened. Bush was commander in chief. His job is national security and congress is responsible for commerce, spending, banking regulations, and infrastructure. Explain how Bush caused the crash...in detail...not with general hyperbole.

This is insanity:

Links

Just for the record,

^^ see... They can't help themselves.
Do you always speak plural when you mean singular? Is that like a mental click?

jdWbog0.jpg

The country is going down the toilet?? Who are you trying to shit??

Explain how Bush is responsible for the economy crashing. I remember the Democrats were in charge of Congress when it happened. Bush was commander in chief. His job is national security and congress is responsible for commerce, spending, banking regulations, and infrastructure. Explain how Bush caused the crash...in detail...not with general hyperbole.

Looks to me like the chart shows that the whole mess happened on the cowboy's watch:

What Caused the Financial Crisis & Recession? | Positive Money

The financial crisis happened because banks were able to create too much money, too quickly, and used it to push up house prices and speculate on financial markets.
1. Banks created too much money…

Every time a bank makes a loan, new money is created. In the run up to the financial crisis, banks created huge sums of new money by making loans. In just 7 years, they doubled the amount of money and debt in the economy.

2. …and used this money to push up house prices and speculate on financial markets
Very little of the trillion pounds that banks created between 2000-2007 went to businesses outside of the financial sector:

• Around 31% went to residential property, which pushed up house prices faster than wages.
  • A further 20% went into commercial real estate (office buildings and other business property)
  • Around 32% went to the financial sector, and the same financial markets that eventually imploded during the financial crisis.
  • But just 8% of all the money that banks created in this time went to businesses outside the financial sector.
  • A further 8% went into credit cards and personal loans.

3. Eventually the debts became unpayable
Lending large sums of money into the property market pushes up the price of houses along with the level of personal debt. Interest has to be paid on all the loans that banks make, and with the debt rising quicker than incomes, eventually some people become unable to keep up with repayments. At this point, they stop repaying their loans, and banks find themselves in danger of going bankrupt.

jdWbog0.jpg

Market has LOST 3% in 3 days, I presume THIS is also because of Obuma, since you believe he's the one that made it go up@!

Go check the historical records.....the stock market always does better under Democrat presidents. The Republicans always cut tax rates for the rich and run up the national debt. Bill Clinton is an example of what the market likes. He spends government money on useful projects. The most perfect example of that is JFK's pledge to send a man to the moon and return him safely to the earth. 'Course back in those days the rich paid a fair share of their income in taxes:

6a00d83451c45669e201675ecf1529970b-550wi
earnings.jpg

Last edited:

jdWbog0.jpg

LOL....it fluctuates. Bush's damn near crashed. He handed the richest financial institutions in the world $800 billion to prevent a Hoover style depression. Pay attention Numbnuts!!

that there just shows how much of a SLAVE the left/dem voters are to A PARTY. if that doesn't make you sick. how about realizing these same people are voting FOR OUR LIVES?

jdWbog0.jpg

LOL....it fluctuates. Bush's damn near crashed. He handed the richest financial institutions in the world $800 billion to prevent a Hoover style depression. Pay attention Numbnuts!!
Actually you fucking RETARD, Congress not the President creates bills and passes them, the bail out was created voted on and passed by a Congress controlled completely by the Democrats.

that there just shows how much of a SLAVE the left/dem voters are to A PARTY. if that doesn't make you sick. how about realizing these same people are voting FOR OUR LIVES?
That's not true. Dems are no slaves to the party. When Clinton/Lewisky happened I changed my party to Independent.

I'm sure my point will not impress you one way or another. You're on the "I hate Democrats channel".

"Liberals Will Vote For A Rapist Over A Republican"

This title suggests that Hillary and Bernie are rapists, and ALL liberals are voting for them because they love rapists and not lying bigot war mongering 1%ers.

It's amazing the crap cons think they convince voters of. But, that's all they got.

jdWbog0.jpg

Actually you fucking RETARD, Congress not the President creates bills and passes them, the bail out was created voted on and passed by a Congress controlled completely by the Democrats.

You idiot.....George W. Bush took ever a thriving economy, cut taxes twice, 2001 and 2003 then started two wars, one totally unnecessary then doubled the national debt. You ignorant pricks still haven't been able to decode exactly what that's doing. It's borrowing money from foreign banks and funneling it directly into the pockets of those who need it the least in the form of tax cuts. Reagan and the Bushes cut taxes for their rich Buds, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and ran up 80% of our debt. The interest Obama has had to pay on the existing debt amounts to about two trillion dollars.

If you bastards are going to cut tax rates you need to cut the spending proportionately.

Last edited:

You idiot.....George W. Bush took ever a thriving economy, cut taxes twice, 2001 and 2003 then started two wars, one totally unnecessary then doubled the national debt. You ignorant pricks still haven't been able to decode exactly what that's doing. It's borrowing money from foreign banks and funneling it directly into the pockets of those who need it the least in the form of tax cuts. Reagan and the Bushes cut taxes for their rich Buds, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and ran up $12 trillion of our debt. The interest Obama has had to pay on the existing debt amounts to about two trillion dollars.

If you bastards are going to cut tax rates you need to cut the spending proportionately.
Just ADMIT you lied about who created and voted for the stimulus.

You idiot.....George W. Bush took ever a thriving economy, cut taxes twice, 2001 and 2003 then started two wars, one totally unnecessary then doubled the national debt. You ignorant pricks still haven't been able to decode exactly what that's doing. It's borrowing money from foreign banks and funneling it directly into the pockets of those who need it the least in the form of tax cuts. Reagan and the Bushes cut taxes for their rich Buds, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and ran up $12 trillion of our debt. The interest Obama has had to pay on the existing debt amounts to about two trillion dollars.

everyone knows what prevented the Republican Great Depression 08 from creating the World Wide Economic paralysis the republicans were trying to cause - the Liberal Democratic Stimulus Legislation that ended their dream to insure worker repression and substituent standards of living .

LMAO!!! Anybody with one eye and half sense voted for it. Bush had ruined an economy which left an unemployment rate of 4.3% and surpluses in the budget to one which was on the verge of a 1930's style crash. That bastard could have simply left things as they were and completely settled the national debt but he had to cut taxes for his rich cohorts and on top of that he never cut spending a goddamned dime. Typical Republicans......never studied economics 101.

Forum List

Back