Liberals will buy guns in masses after Trump win

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I predict that liberals will buy a gun after Trump becomes president in 2016 so they can commit suicide. Let me show you guys how to do it properly. This video may give you some pointers on how not to shoot yourself.

Bed wetting libturds are too afraid of the tool itself, and they're too self absorbed to kill themselves. A lot of them have Schizophrenia or other mental disorders, but because theyou generally believe they're the center of the fuckin universe I don't think we'lllllll see nearly enough of them kill themselves or even flee the country like they all promised to in 2004.

I predict that liberals will buy a gun after Trump becomes president in 2016 so they can commit suicide. Let me show you guys how to do it properly. This video may give you some pointers on how not to shoot yourself.
I was wondering what the punch line would be.

Trump may very well be elected, and he will surely shake things up.

At first the idea scared me, but the more direct he gets, the less afraid I am.

The gridlock in Washington is caused by people who are afraid to offend anyone.

I can't believe I'm even saying this right now.

Just a moment of weakness from a centrist California swing voter

As all of you focus on if Trump will win or not the bigger concern is which political party will win the Senate this November and will the House stay deep red or will it start to turn purple...

Also those like you will start crying when you discover Trump is lying to you and never builds the wall nor does he deport all those illegals that so many of you pray for daily...

Then the nation will see the rise of gun sales on the Tea Party right because they will realize they voted for a New York Conservative which is a Liberal in any other part of the country except in Chicago and San Fran...

So make sure when you decide that suicide is your only option after you realize you voted for the male version of Hillary Clinton that you do it correctly and not become a parasite that will suckle off the government tit because you messed up and shot yourself in the ass and not the head, wait shoot yourself in the ass because that is where your brains are at...

Forum List

Back