Liberals who attend super spreader events and raise their masks to eat or drink in public are not scared of COVID.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
When are the left wing nuts going to stop the big lie that they are scared of COVID?

Biden is not scared. Kerry is not scared. Pelosi is not scared. Newsome is not scared.

tenor.gif

John-Kerry-American-Airlines-Maskless-Flight.jpg

114205904_pelosi.jpg

Gavin-Newsom-French-Laundry-Fox-11-1200x630.jpg

Liberals.....STOP FUCKING LYING. You are virtue signaling and it is pathetically transparent.

The science deniers here just keep getting more butthurt and crazy.

Why? it was the humiliation. It drove them mad. Over and over, every idiot claim they made was shown to be laughably stupid. That left them filled with rage and bitterness.

Why? it was the humiliation. It drove them mad. Over and over, every idiot claim they made was shown to be laughably stupid. That left them filled with rage and bitterness.
Lol, mask are useless. But you are a good little tool, bless your heart.

Biden voters....please explain to us how removing your mask to cough into your hand then putting your mask back on is how you are supposed to wear a mask.

Is Biden is drooling senile retarded old fart, or does he know its all bullshit?

Exactly! Those wacko crazy lefty loonies!

Lol, mask are useless.

That's right, the last century of medical science is all wrong.

Youl, being a supergenius and superpatriot, know better, because you saw it on a fascist conspiracy website.

How's that working out for you? Oh yeah, it's like I mentioned. Everyone is laughing hard at you.
Even your boy Fauci said they were useless in the beginning. Lol, like I said you're a good little tool. You freaking out over a virus that has over a 98% survival rate.

Exactly! Those wacko crazy lefty loonies!
[/QUOT
They are even getting wakier. They didn't care about their super spreader riots over the summer. Now they don't care about biden sending thousands of covid positive illegals all over the country. Which proves they are just playing politics as usual.

So, the Trump Cult has rejected the germ theory of disease. What's next for them? Round-earth theory rejection?

That's right, Trump cult. Masks are all part of conspiracy. This surgical team? All dupes and shills. We're so fortunate to have you around to point that out.

4845.jpg

So, the Trump Cult has rejected the germ theory of disease. What's next for them? Round-earth theory rejection?

That's right, trump cult. Masks are all of conspiracty? These surgeons? All dupes and shills.

4845.jpg
Plenty of written material on why surgeons and nurses wear masks and shields in surgery, having nothing to do with silly facediapers while driving or walking outside. I think the germ theory of disease snuck into your brain in spite of your facedepends and turned it into mush.

Lol, mask are useless.

Youl, being a supergenius and superpatriot, know better, because you saw it on a fascist conspiracy website.

How's that working out for you? Oh yeah, it's like I mentioned. Everyone is laughing hard at you.
Yep....science by political consensus isn't science.....it's simply the mob.

That's right, Trump cult. Masks are all part of conspiracy. This surgical team? All dupes and shills. We're so fortunate to have you around to point that out.

4845.jpg

So why did your "president" do this on the day of his "inauguration"?

GMTUHDJI2FEPBHODSMVFPVP35M.jpg

If one mask doesn't work, two masks won't work twice as well--there I fixed it for him.

When are the left wing nuts going to stop the big lie that they are scared of COVID?

Biden is not scared. Kerry is not scared. Pelosi is not scared. Newsome is not scared.

tenor.gif

John-Kerry-American-Airlines-Maskless-Flight.jpg

114205904_pelosi.jpg

Gavin-Newsom-French-Laundry-Fox-11-1200x630.jpg

Liberals.....STOP FUCKING LYING. You are virtue signaling and it is pathetically transparent.
They would never speak again if they did not lie .

Lol, mask are useless.

Yep....science by political consensus isn't science.....it's simply the mob.
They overlook the science of dna.

Biden doesn't know how to wear a mask, when to wear a mask or when not to wear a mask, and not one Democrat & PROG can defend against those facts, I'd like to see one try.

They chose that for their leader.

If one mask doesn't work, two masks won't work twice as well--there I fixed it for him.
If mask really worked, we could just do this.
120195076_2851218308439330_5087578971139863494_n.jpg

Forum List

Back