Liberals try to punish Oklahoman who protested

I think that "Jews will not replace us" thing is a lie.

I think it was "you will not replace us".
Diddycrats are working with the WEF on a total takeover of America. They will enslave Americans if they are successful.

If the treasonous Diddycrats aren't defeated by Americans, Americans will own nothing and eat bugs.

Diddycrats are working with the WEF on a total takeover of America. They will enslave Americans if they are successful.

If the treasonous Diddycrats aren't defeated by Americans, Americans will own nothing and eat bugs.
This race crap is part of their divide and conquer strategy. They know there's no way they can beat us if we all pull together.

We've been taught that it's we have the right to protest. That right to protest applies to everyone. So why are liberals picking on this guy?

---Presnall and Vickers approached the 41-year-old former Marine. From a kitchen trash bag, Vickers pulled out the blown-up photo of Blevins---

I didn't see a photo of the guy carrying a torch in the article. I did see that the primary pusher of the recall is this woman?
1711996832994.png

Read the article. It shows him marching in the march where they were singing "Jews will not replace us!"

I guess in this case, Jews may actually replace him. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:
I didn't see a photo and certainly no video of this. Just somebody saying they had seen one or whatever. I think any decent person would be careful in believing a smear campaign based on prejudiced testimony without any physical evidence.

I didn't see a photo and certainly no video of this. Just somebody saying they had seen one or whatever. I think any decent person would be careful in believing a smear campaign based on prejudiced testimony without any physical evidence.
Third one into the article.
240312-oklahoma-white-nationalist-enid-Nancy-Presnall-Connie-Vickers-se-211p-4400c0.jpg

Third one into the article.
240312-oklahoma-white-nationalist-enid-Nancy-Presnall-Connie-Vickers-se-211p-4400c0.jpg
Could be photoshopped. Could be anything. Certainly not evidence of anything sinister.

Have you ever asked yourself why it is so important to you to believe what a bunch of politically motivated people, some who are obviously seem to be weird, say to smear somebody?

Last edited:
Its in the article. It has not been denied. Would you vote to keep him?
I choose to be ethical and honorable in what I believe and who I condemn even if I don't like the person and/or object strenuously to his/her policies. I have and would defend Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi, et al, who I hold in complete contempt if they are misquoted or misrepresented.

I don't know this person or anything about him really. All I know is the article reads like the typical yellow journalism smear piece and offers zero evidence of what it says about the guy.

Again why is it so important to you to believe what they people say about the man when if it was somebody you liked you would be defending him to the rafters?

Its not been contested. There are a bunch of articles actually.
I want to see video and/or other EVIDENCE that this is more than just a smear campaign engineered by maliciously politically motivated jerks. I think anybody who was truly fair minded and honorable would want to see that before condemning the man.

Sold to WEF? BS
I am almost 70 and without compunctions against shooting anybody that is a threat to me or mine. Pedos do not frighten me as much as you. On the other hand, if somebody is speaking or acting like a racist in public, I am just the kind to say something like "You're kind of a racist kind of fuck, aren't you?" Even if I say it, in my usual, casual tone, some racist assholes, might take offense, and I don't really mind that either, unless they physically attack, forcing me to shoot until they are no longer a threat. I just don't really want to shoot anybody. Pedos, on the other hand have never, ever acted like a pedos, publicly in front of me. I would have no problem, at all pulling my weapon, pointing at the S.O.B. and saying in a loud command voice (which I am really good at), "Get your goddamned hand out of that little girl's (or little boy's) pants. You're staying right here until the police or ambulance comes to take to take your sorry ass away." No moral ambiguity about butting into a situation like that, whether the pedo asshole might think, not my business or not. Living in the south, all my life, I just know from experience, I have had and will have more encounter with racist white nationalist types than pedo types. Maybe your experience is different. I don't know.
All Americans hate Democrats? BS, again. I suspect there are more Democrats than Republicans in America. I know some myself, (including my own brother) have served with them, worked with them military and civilian, and the vast majority are normal Americans, as normal American as the many Republican Party affiliated, I have met, worked with, traveled with, commanded, whatever.
"Pedos do not frighten me as much as you."

You worried about a White Nationalist standing behind you at the autoteller on a dark night? You do realise that there are countless more Black Nationalists out there who are also as decent and America loving as any white dudes and gals, don't you? Being a NATIONALIST is NOT a dirty word. Being a racist DemoKKKrat past and present IS!!

Greg

I want to see video and/or other EVIDENCE that this is more than just a smear campaign engineered by maliciously politically motivated jerks. I think anybody who was truly fair minded and honorable would want to see that before condemning the man.
You could...look for it.

You could...look for it.
Why should I? I'm not the one smearing the guy or defending him. I just hope I have sufficient ethics and credibility to not automatically accept the words/testimony of those who are smearing somebody when they have no evidence to present.

I don't think any honorable people automatically accept the words/testimony of those who are smearing somebody when they have no evidence to present.

Does anybody really know what time it is? Being Retired ,I sleep at odd times. Wake at odd times.
I try to get 6 1/2 to 8 1/2 straight. Got admit though, since retired, and especially if I worked outside in the AM, I like an hour or so nap in the afternoons. Still, I think it is of benefit, staying somewhat close to a scheduled nighttime sleep pattern. I say that, though, having read nothing to support it for people our age.

I try to get 6 1/2 to 8 1/2 straight. Got admit though, since retired, and especially if I worked outside in the AM, I like an hour or so nap in the afternoons. Still, I think it is of benefit, staying somewhat close to a scheduled nighttime sleep pattern. I say that, though, having read nothing to support it for people our age.
Guess it varies from person to person. I Retired at 62. But started my own little Business. COVID ruined that. So ,fully retired , I kinda behave as a Cat would. Sleepwise ,that is. Can't catch a mouse.

Forum List

Back