Liberals try to punish Oklahoman who protested

Well…You’re a real badass aren’t you? A ‘Dirty Harry‘ wannabe….Tell me, do you put that walker to the side when you’re going to shoot? Or use it for balance?🤣
No. No badass, just one trained and usually equipped to handle whatever comes up, and that's on the street, on the trail, or in the back country where trails may not exist. You know, normal competent adult, aware and prepared for whatever surrounding, I may be in.

They were not the subject. Maybe you should research some data, find some links and start a thread.
Haven't run across anything noteworthy enough to start a thread a thread about lately.

Dude. It was almost 2 in the morning and you were still up, trying to divert a thread. Try to get control of your sleep pattern, and jump back in when you have something to say on the Oklahoma thing.
Does anybody really know what time it is? Being Retired ,I sleep at odd times. Wake at odd times.

I guess the nation will find out whether Enid Oklahoma is a White Nationalist supporting town or not.
Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence. It looks like they are available themselves of the legal means to democratically express their distaste of this person's speech. Whats the issue?

In America today there are 2 types of democrats, those who dress in drag and perv on kids, and those who defend them.

In America today, claiming you're a democrat is like admitting you're a pedo.

What type of democrat are you?
Its weird you bring this up in an article about a recall of w white supremacist.

These people are insane. And antisemites.

View attachment 925114
They gave tiki torches a bad name.
What about all the other races of Nationalists though?

Is it like, we're all Americans or something.. or what? :rolleyes-41:

What does E pluribus Unum mean? Huh?
I imagine they could be recalled as well in that district following the same rules. Did you find one?
I would hope so. They're white people who are proud of their nation.
So you would vote to keep him in, I take it.
White people bad!
Democrats campaign 2024
Or white racists anyway.

Its weird you bring this up in an article about a recall of w white supremacist.
Just pointing out the evil that rules over Diddycrats.

What kinda Diddycrat are you?
img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ Ace and Gary... on video... with kids...

You hoping the FBI was fast enough to get the tapes. :19:

Just pointing out the evil that rules over Diddycrats.

What kinda Diddycrat are you?
img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ Ace and Gary... on video... with kids...

You hoping the FBI was fast enough to get the tapes. :19:
Is he being recalled in Oklahoma too? No? ok.

Now back to the ACTUAL TOPIC: From the article.

What is clear is that from at least 2017 to 2019, Blevins was an active leader in Identity Evropa, one of the largest among the white nationalist and neo-Nazi groups that collectively made up the alt-right.

In public, Identity Evropa eschewed the racist label, opting instead for sanitized descriptors like “identitarians” who were focused on “preserving Western culture.” But privately, in secret meetings and internal online chat groups, members were clear about their motivations and beliefs. In posts that praised Nazis, denigrated racial minorities and professed the superiority of white people, pseudonymous Identity Evropa members spoke candidly about their goal of normalizing racist ideologies and infiltrating conservative politics.

As the group’s Oklahoma state coordinator, Blevins flyered its major cities and universities with his group’s white nationalist propaganda, organized and participated in banner drops over state highways, and recruited, interviewed and accepted new members into the fold. Blevins marched at the tiki torch rally alongside hundreds of men in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017 and the next day at Unite the Right, where he carried the original Oklahoma flag.

We've been taught that it's we have the right to protest. That right to protest applies to everyone. So why are liberals picking on this guy?

---Presnall and Vickers approached the 41-year-old former Marine. From a kitchen trash bag, Vickers pulled out the blown-up photo of Blevins---

I'm always suspicious of these lengthy 'expose'' type articles that go to great lengths and indicate exhaustive research, most especially when the initiative to 'recall' or whatever a person comes from a hard left SJW organization. In all those paragraphs citing photos, texts, posts etc. condemning the person, not a single example of any of them were posted.

I don't know the guy and he may be the world's greatest scumbag. But wouldn't you think they would post at least one or two examples of the 'offenses' for which he is accused?

I'm always suspicious of these lengthy 'expose'' type articles that go to great lengths and indicate exhaustive research, most especially when the initiative to 'recall' or whatever a person comes from a hard left SJW organization. In all those paragraphs citing photos, texts, posts etc. condemning the person, not a single example of any of them were posted.

I don't know the guy and he may be the world's greatest scumbag. But wouldn't you think they would post at least one or two examples of the 'offenses' for which he is accused?
Read the article. You can see him marching with a torch.

I have marched with a torch that had nothing to do with politics, much less white nationalism.
If you make an okay sign, that means you're a Nazi.

Diddycrats are so brainwashed, you can literally hold a random object in front of one and that Diddycrat will tell you why that random object is racist. Math, black holes, rocking chairs....

I have marched with a torch that had nothing to do with politics, much less white nationalism.
Read the article. It shows him marching in the march where they were singing "Jews will not replace us!"

I guess in this case, Jews may actually replace him. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Read the article. It shows him marching in the march where they were singing "Jews will not replace us!"

I guess in this case, Jews may actually replace him. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:
I think that "Jews will not replace us" thing is a lie.

I think it was "you will not replace us".

Ginned up lies from years ago, while modern day commies and muslims are actually terrorizing Jews in

America for real and in earnest right now.

Last edited:
From the link:

"Blevins has declined multiple interview requests. (In response to questions about his white nationalist ties, he told a reporter, “I hope you find God.”) So when, how and why Blevins got involved with a white supremacist movement may never be known.

What is clear is that from at least 2017 to 2019, Blevins was an active leader in Identity Evropa, one of the largest among the white nationalist and neo-Nazi groups that collectively made up the alt-right.

".....privately, in secret meetings and internal online chat groups, members were clear about their motivations and beliefs. In posts that praised Nazis, denigrated racial minorities and professed the superiority of white people, pseudonymous Identity Evropa members spoke candidly about their goal of normalizing racist ideologies and infiltrating conservative politics.

As the group’s Oklahoma state coordinator, Blevins flyered its major cities and universities with his group’s white nationalist propaganda, organized and participated in banner drops over state highways, and recruited, interviewed and accepted new members into the fold.

Blevins marched at the tiki torch rally alongside hundreds of men in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017 and the next day at Unite the Right, where he carried the original Oklahoma flag.

Blevins remained active in the group even after the rally ended in violence, with beatings of counter-protesters and the murder of a 32-year-old paralegal and civil rights activist."
----------------------------------------------------

So there is that.
-------------------------------------

CALL: "We've been taught that it's we have the right to protest. That right to protest applies to everyone. So why are liberals picking on this guy?"
RESPONSE: "Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence."
And with no desire to overdrive or over-simplify Zinc's apt insight...one could look at it this way poster Partiv: You do, indeed, have the right to protest your wife's looks, clothes, and cooking.

But Zinc's input above may suggest to you what is next.

Good luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------
All because a worthless Junkie got croaked.

Well, with no intent to be disrespectful, I would suggest to the poster San Souci, that there is a larger picture, a bigger issue that the murder of this man of questionable character brought to the forefront. That murder, like the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson MO in 2014, was simply the eventual.....the inevitable....'spark' that set off the actions intended to engender change.

If you recall, there had been a series of highly controversial.....and video illustrated.....killings of unarmed black men without substantive police accountability. Couple that with the perception by several black communities that they were systematically being preyed upon by white police forces as a funding device, rather than taxing the community as a whole. (most egregiously in Ferguson).

So the powder keg was just waiting. It was gonna blow sooner or later as a reaction to the anger and resentment over perceived racism.

Don't get distracted by the character of the man who died in the streeet....either Floyd or Brown. They just happened to be at the center of the perfect storm. But they didn't create it.

Forum List

Back