What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liberals...this is cause and effect.

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those of us without daddy issues were taught this by third grade along with responsibility and accountability.
Are you starting to see how this all works?
You push your twisted ideologies on legit American's and we take all of D.C. from you and elect a President that verbally bitch-slaps you every chance he gets.
You champion crazy, shameful shit and no one but crazy shameless people want anything to do with you.
You may want to do the Democratic Party a favor and get back in your closet....the DNC is clearly too ignorant to separate themselves from the lunacy.
And NO....I'm not describing "progressives" you are one and the same these days.

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Those of us without daddy issues were taught this by third grade along with responsibility and accountability.
You push your twisted ideologies on legit American's and we take all of D.C. from you and elect a President that verbally bitch-slaps you every chance he gets.
You champion crazy, shameful shit and no one but crazy shameless people want anything to do with you.
You may want to do the Democratic Party a favor and get back in your closet....the DNC is clearly too ignorant to separate themselves from the lunacy.
And NO....I'm not describing "progressives" you are one and the same these days.
You'll be okay little buddy :itsok:

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oh yeah, I'm totally fine.
You and "your people" on the other hand....hmmm

SYTFE

Gold Member
Reaction score

lol, I'm not so sure about that. His "condition" doesn't seem to be responding to his meds.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List