Liberals successfully erase history

Depends on whos hero he was...
That is correct. Time moves on and we are headed into uncharted waters. Perhaps in the future statues Progs put up will be removed. The uncharted waters are we are a much different people of character than in the 1930's and an economic downturn will prove that. Totalitarian dictums will be meted out. Won't help much until we hit bottom, and the dictatorship frees up capitalism to create wealth.

A statue of an American war hero has not only been removed, now it's been melted. Thanks to liberals, our history is being erased. We must not let this happen anymore.

---Charlottesville statue of Robert E. Lee melted down---

Well, I'm a liberal and I am against the removal of these statues. I realize what they represent, but I do agree they are part of our (American) history.

A statue of an American war hero has not only been removed, now it's been melted. Thanks to liberals, our history is being erased. We must not let this happen anymore.

Hey drama Queen… our history hasn’t been erased. A statue was melted. Hate to break it to you but buildings get demolished, bridges replaced, and millions of other items tossed out on a daily basis. It’s not erasing history. But please…. Be more dramatic about it. It’s comedy

Last edited:
Hey drama Queen… our history hasn’t been erased. A statue was melted. Hate I break it to you but buildings get demolished, bridges replaced, and millions of other items tossed out on a daily basis. It’s not erasing history. But please…. Be more dramatic about it. It’s comedy

you stupid OX. A Statue near a BLDG or in a park is not destroyed in an upgrade. It would be re-installed but for Marxist scum like you having it destroyed.

you stupid OX. A Statue near a BLDG or in a park is not destroyed in an upgrade. It would be re-installed but for Marxist scum like you having it destroyed.
Sometimes yes it may be reinstalled. In other cases no. This one was a no. It’s not erasing history. Every statue that ever stood in our country doesn’t have a right to stand for eternity. You’re insane if you think so.

Ummmmmmmmmm, it's more than just a statue. They are going after Lee in many ways, like taking his name off things, just for one. Liberals will rewrite the history books to their liking.
History books should be rewritten. We should always strive to improve. Or are you under the impression that our current history books show a perfect account of history?

That is correct. Time moves on and we are headed into uncharted waters. Perhaps in the future statues Progs put up will be removed. The uncharted waters are we are a much different people of character than in the 1930's and an economic downturn will prove that. Totalitarian dictums will be meted out. Won't help much until we hit bottom, and the dictatorship frees up capitalism to create wealth.
You seem determined to have schadenfreudian wet dreams.

Who did it belong to? Was it the same organization that CHOOSE to melt it down? Oh, that's right....MAGAts are against Choice.

Sometimes yes it may be reinstalled. In other cases no. This one was a no. It’s not erasing history. Every statue that ever stood in our country doesn’t have a right to stand for eternity. You’re insane if you think so.

sure they do. Always did. By your insane logic we can pull down the Lincoln memorial and put in a White Castle.

Forum List

Back