Liberals & Satanists Ban Together To Protect 'Right' To Keep Killing Babies

Your post is a disgrace to fellow Americans. It is a blatant lie.
Who wants to know about your religious paranoia?
How are democrats involved in that?
You gave no evidence of that other than you being a delusional Republican godbotherer.
Biden claims he is a Catholic, and thus is against abortion.

Obama also claims to be a Christian, and was against homosexual marriage.

Biden claims he is a Catholic, and thus is against abortion.

Obama also claims to be a Christian, and was against homosexual marriage.
Wow someone else that cant figure out people separate their own personal religious beliefs from governing 350,000,000 people of various religious beliefs. Are you saying the President of the United States should be able to force people to believe what he believes? Maybe you'd prefer living under a Taliban type regime. I think deep down, that is exactly what people of your ilk want.

Wow someone else that cant figure out people separate their own personal religious beliefs from governing 350,000,000 people of various religious beliefs. Are you saying the President of the United States should be able to force people to believe what he believes? Maybe you'd prefer living under a Taliban type regime. I think deep down, that is exactly what people of your ilk want.
Did I say that? No.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of these lefty idiots making fun of Republicans for their beliefs.

You are making a claim that some dictator is imposing their will against the population in terms of abortion. Texas is a democracy, they have elected representatives that made a law. It represents the people. Don’t like it? Move to another state, or win an election.

It’s so amazing how the left is horrified by people using democracy and laws. You’re the ones that want dictators to mandate shit against people’s wills.

What these right wing Christians radicals forget about is that there are other religioins besides Christianity. The Satanic Temple will win and this absurd Texas abortion law will be struck down. It is nothing more than a blatant attempt to circumvent the law. If this abortion law holds, one could then have any type of law circumvented by vigilante's hoping to get a $10000 prize.
How dare those evil Christians try to stop Satanists and Satanist-supported Democrats from murdering babies with a heartbeat and those capable of surviving outside the womb!

How dare those evil Christians try to stop Satanists and Satanist-supported Democrats from murdering babies with a heartbeat and those capable of surviving outside the womb!
Evidently you cant read. I've said numerous times members of the Satanic Temple are not satanists. Get that through your thick skull. And a 1" piece of tissue at 7 weeks is not even considered a fetus yet, let alone a baby. Open the bible and read about abortions and sending children off alone into the wilderness to die. Oh wait you didnt read THOSE parts in the bible now did you? Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Did I say that? No.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of these lefty idiots making fun of Republicans for their beliefs.

You are making a claim that some dictator is imposing their will against the population in terms of abortion. Texas is a democracy, they have elected representatives that made a law. It represents the people. Don’t like it? Move to another state, or win an election.

It’s so amazing how the left is horrified by people using democracy and laws. You’re the ones that want dictators to mandate shit against people’s wills.
So you are fully in support of circumventing existing laws like what is being done in Texas? And no I'm not going to sit here and explain that question to you when you can easily read about the law yourself. Be careful what you wish for you might not like that too much if a dem used this same procedure against the likes of your ilk. But it's not surprising you dont realize how far beyond the scope of abortion this law as written pertains to. You're going to be even more shocked when the existing Supreme Court will strike it down eventually.

Evidently you cant read. I've said numerous times members of the Satanic Temple are not satanists. Get that through your thick skull. And a 1" piece of tissue at 7 weeks is not even considered a fetus yet, let alone a baby. Open the bible and read about abortions and sending children off alone into the wilderness to die. Oh wait you didnt read THOSE parts in the bible now did you? Please stop embarrassing yourself.
When I was going to college I mistakenly rented an apartment down the street from a 'Satanist Temple', according to the sign in the front of the 'Temple'. Once a month, at dusk, they would march down the road, wearing robes, masks, carrying torches, carrying posters and signs with this on it:

1631033987625.png
... you know, these people....
1631034060159.png

I don't care who / what they worship (or what you or even they say they do). Like Democrats, they want to kill a living being who has its own heartbeat...some, like Democrats - Like Barry, want to kill live babies outside the womb that have survived a failed abortion attempt....

That's all that matters, not what they call themselves or what they claim to worship....

So you are fully in support of circumventing existing laws like what is being done in Texas? And no I'm not going to sit here and explain that question to you when you can easily read about the law yourself. Be careful what you wish for you might not like that too much if a dem used this same procedure against the likes of your ilk. But it's not surprising you dont realize how far beyond the scope of abortion this law as written pertains to. You're going to be even more shocked when the existing Supreme Court will strike it down eventually.
But the Supreme Court didn’t strike it down……

But they will….eventually?

….:uhoh3:

Like Democrats, they want to kill a living being who has its own heartbeat
fetal pole cardiac activity (which is what you are referring to) is simply a cluster of pulsing cells. I bet you think that 1 inch piece of tissue actually has a pulsing heartbeat. Oh man you never stop providing comic relief.

But the Supreme Court didn’t strike it down……

But they will….eventually?

….:uhoh3:
Yes, they will. There is nothing preventing this issue going back to the Supreme Court. If you read how the law is written, this really isnt an abortion issue. It's about procedures used to skirt existing laws. But I wouldnt expect you to know that.

fetal pole cardiac activity (which is what you are referring to) is simply a cluster of pulsing cells. I bet you think that 1 inch piece of tissue actually has a pulsing heartbeat. Oh man you never stop providing comic relief.
I don't have to 'bet' - you have proven you're an idiot.

I don't have to 'bet' - you have proven you're an idiot.
Let me get this straight. You are the one that thinks a cluster of cells has an actual heart that beats and you are calling me the idiot because you've never even heard of the term fetal pole cardiac activity? Ok LOL whatever you say.

California schools have children praying to Aztec God's and offer human sacrifice. The school system would appreciate really offering babies up for sacrifice.

I'll let science figure it out how the universe was created,. How did the Earth come about? That ones easy if you open a basic science book you'll find the answer to how the Earth formed and why we have everything we need to survive at our disposal. I dont believe in assigning a fairy tale or myths that have been passed down since before even Christianity existed (you do realize the bible stole many of it's stories, right?) to things we dont understand. Like I said, you have seemingly not advanced from people 2,000 years ago, which is pathetic. I also find it odd that you seemingly do not know how the planets, including Earth, were formed and still evidently attribute that to some mythical answer. Do you still think Earth is at the center of the universe? LOL!
I just feel for you, when you figure it out. It will be too late.

Let me get this straight. You are the one that thinks a cluster of cells has an actual heart that beats and you are calling me the idiot because you've never even heard of the term fetal pole cardiac activity? Ok LOL whatever you say.
You claiming that is what I believe does not mean that is what I believe. You completely suck at attempting to speak for others, so were I you I would stick to trying to speak for yourself.

:p

You claiming that is what I believe does not mean that is what I believe. You completely suck at attempting to speak for others, so were I you I would stick to trying to speak for yourself.

Democrats from murdering babies with a heartbeat and those capable of surviving outside the womb!
OK so what do you mean by "heartbeat"? And what does any of that have to with a less than 1 inch piece of tissue at say 7 weeks? Because neither of those things can happen at 7 weeks or even 8 weeks.

I mean you dont actually believe the vast majority of abortions kill an actual baby that is capable of living outside of the mother do you? From what you're saying, it seems as though you do LOL.

I just feel for you, when you figure it out. It will be too late.
I dont need to figure anything out. I know how the Earth was formed because I have read a science book that provides indisputable evidence of how the Earth was formed. You dont "feel" for me. It's what people like you say when you cant come up with anything else because you know you've lost the argument. It's hilarious.

AS for me, I’ve been advising women in Texas to lie to the powerful and wealthy men and their children, claiming that they are totally on birth control. Then six weeks later notify the men that they are pregnant, and having the kids, and get ready for Paternity payments consisting of 20% of their Net Earnings for the next 18 years. And of course those payments will be court records, available to the public.

Suck every dime out of those idiots. The men in question can’t ask you to get an Abortion, or offer to run you across state lines. They would be subject to a lawsuit.

So let them enjoy coughing up the cash.

You better hope none of these women succeed and then implicate you, as what you just described doing in this post is called conspiracy to commit extortion, a felony. Too late to delete or edit it.

Forum List

Back