What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“Liberals Really Need to Look at the Fact that They’re Going to Need to Defend Themselves”

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Liberals really need to look at the fact that they’re going to need to defend themselves. This verdict isn’t this great acquittal of Rittenhouse being absolutely right, and now we can go shoot protestors. But it will empower a segment of the population to say, “Hey, look, we can go shoot legal protestors now without repercussion.” Liberals need to think about that. Liberals need to be aware that there is this right to self-defense. And one side shouldn’t be the only side that’s armed.

And here we go!

Do you think everyone should be armed at these demonstrations?

Defend themselves from someone who fights back when you're attacking them....hmmkay

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me
So the next Kyle Rittenhouse situation is liable to turn into the Little Bighorn for the valiant people there to teach those damned Communists a lesson.
Because liberals plan to murder people?

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Actually, Liberals are buying guns.

Https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/25/first-time-gun-sales-not-voting-for-trump-430310

And they’re getting the carry permits, and they’re learning how to shoot, and carrying the firearms.

So the next Kyle Rittenhouse situation is liable to turn into the Little Bighorn for the valiant people there to teach those damned Communists a lesson.
So you communists are going kill yourselves off eh? I can see it now. Fifty leftists caught in their own cross fire.

Reaction score
Demonstrations normally don't include fire bombing and looting. If it does count it as "open season" on the mob.
Warren's Decisions Must All Be Overturned or Defied

Demonstrations should be outlawed. It is an activity, not speech. It is a hostile and harassing invasion of the public space, authorized by a SCROTUS that couldn't care less about the public. All the "Justices" care about is granting anti-democratic privileges to the sons of the ruling class, which they serve against the interests of the public.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Demonstrations should be outlawed. It is an activity, not speech. It is a hostile and harassing invasion of the public space, authorized by a SCROTUS that couldn't care less about the public. All the "Justices" care about is granting anti-democratic privileges to the sons of the ruling class, which they serve against the interests of the public.
The first amendment does not just address speech and religion, but the right of free peaceful assembly and association as well. As soon as the demonstration involves violence or vandalism, LE should move to shut it down post haste, no ifs, ands or buts.

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Reaction score

There’s nothing wrong with a peaceful demonstration. People need to retain the right to assemble and address a grievance. Only a totalitarian would take the opposing view.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We live in a frontier? Or a third world country now?

Isn't that what you want? The cities run by people like you sure seem to.

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Reaction score

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Liberals really need to look at the fact that they’re going to need to defend themselves. This verdict isn’t this great acquittal of Rittenhouse being absolutely right, and now we can go shoot protestors. But it will empower a segment of the population to say, “Hey, look, we can go shoot legal protestors now without repercussion.” Liberals need to think about that. Liberals need to be aware that there is this right to self-defense. And one side shouldn’t be the only side that’s armed.
No, leftists will be the ones who START the civil war. They always are, throughout history.

After all, it's leftist mob-robbing all the stores everywhere now and the leftist media trying to hide that. It's leftists doing all the rioting, burning, looting, shooting -----

It's already started, I suspect. The Leftists have started it. It will get worse and worse till there's some sort of tipping point.

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And here we go!

Do you think everyone should be armed at these demonstrations?
With the exception of places where concealed weapons are not allowed and my doctor’s offices, I am always armed when I am out and about.

if I get caught in the middle of a riot I will therefore be armed. I will avoid any riot if I know of it but sometimes you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If I am threatened by a rioter and I seriously believe he wants to put me in the hospital for a long time or six feet under I will use my legally concealed firearm in an attempt to stop his attack. The last thing in this world I ever want to do is to shoot someone. However I will if I absolutely have to.

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Actually, Liberals are buying guns.

Https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/25/first-time-gun-sales-not-voting-for-trump-430310

And they’re getting the carry permits, and they’re learning how to shoot, and carrying the firearms.

Y'all are going to fuck up nine ways from Sunday...lol

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
Y'all are going to fuck up nine ways from Sunday...lol

Yeah. Because no vets are Black.

Oh wait. What about this guy? He killed five cops and wounded seven others and was a carpenter in the Army. Imagine how many he could have killed if he had actual training beyond basic.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List