“Liberals Really Need to Look at the Fact that They’re Going to Need to Defend Themselves”

Liberals really need to look at the fact that they’re going to need to defend themselves. This verdict isn’t this great acquittal of Rittenhouse being absolutely right, and now we can go shoot protestors. But it will empower a segment of the population to say, “Hey, look, we can go shoot legal protestors now without repercussion.” Liberals need to think about that. Liberals need to be aware that there is this right to self-defense. And one side shouldn’t be the only side that’s armed.

And here we go!

Do you think everyone should be armed at these demonstrations?

Defend themselves from someone who fights back when you're attacking them....hmmkay

Actually, Liberals are buying guns.

Https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/25/first-time-gun-sales-not-voting-for-trump-430310

And they’re getting the carry permits, and they’re learning how to shoot, and carrying the firearms.

So the next Kyle Rittenhouse situation is liable to turn into the Little Bighorn for the valiant people there to teach those damned Communists a lesson.
So you communists are going kill yourselves off eh? I can see it now. Fifty leftists caught in their own cross fire.

Demonstrations normally don't include fire bombing and looting. If it does count it as "open season" on the mob.
Warren's Decisions Must All Be Overturned or Defied

Demonstrations should be outlawed. It is an activity, not speech. It is a hostile and harassing invasion of the public space, authorized by a SCROTUS that couldn't care less about the public. All the "Justices" care about is granting anti-democratic privileges to the sons of the ruling class, which they serve against the interests of the public.

Demonstrations should be outlawed. It is an activity, not speech. It is a hostile and harassing invasion of the public space, authorized by a SCROTUS that couldn't care less about the public. All the "Justices" care about is granting anti-democratic privileges to the sons of the ruling class, which they serve against the interests of the public.
The first amendment does not just address speech and religion, but the right of free peaceful assembly and association as well. As soon as the demonstration involves violence or vandalism, LE should move to shut it down post haste, no ifs, ands or buts.

There’s nothing wrong with a peaceful demonstration. People need to retain the right to assemble and address a grievance. Only a totalitarian would take the opposing view.

Liberals really need to look at the fact that they’re going to need to defend themselves. This verdict isn’t this great acquittal of Rittenhouse being absolutely right, and now we can go shoot protestors. But it will empower a segment of the population to say, “Hey, look, we can go shoot legal protestors now without repercussion.” Liberals need to think about that. Liberals need to be aware that there is this right to self-defense. And one side shouldn’t be the only side that’s armed.
No, leftists will be the ones who START the civil war. They always are, throughout history.

After all, it's leftist mob-robbing all the stores everywhere now and the leftist media trying to hide that. It's leftists doing all the rioting, burning, looting, shooting -----

It's already started, I suspect. The Leftists have started it. It will get worse and worse till there's some sort of tipping point.

And here we go!

Do you think everyone should be armed at these demonstrations?
With the exception of places where concealed weapons are not allowed and my doctor’s offices, I am always armed when I am out and about.

if I get caught in the middle of a riot I will therefore be armed. I will avoid any riot if I know of it but sometimes you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If I am threatened by a rioter and I seriously believe he wants to put me in the hospital for a long time or six feet under I will use my legally concealed firearm in an attempt to stop his attack. The last thing in this world I ever want to do is to shoot someone. However I will if I absolutely have to.

Actually, Liberals are buying guns.

Https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/25/first-time-gun-sales-not-voting-for-trump-430310

And they’re getting the carry permits, and they’re learning how to shoot, and carrying the firearms.

So the next Kyle Rittenhouse situation is liable to turn into the Little Bighorn for the valiant people there to teach those damned Communists a lesson.
Y'all are going to fuck up nine ways from Sunday...lol

Y'all are going to fuck up nine ways from Sunday...lol

Yeah. Because no vets are Black.

Oh wait. What about this guy? He killed five cops and wounded seven others and was a carpenter in the Army. Imagine how many he could have killed if he had actual training beyond basic.

Forum List

Back