Liberals play checkers while President Trump plays chess...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Yesterday, Trump manipulated liberals and the media into demanding an investigation into voter fraud...(read about it here: So, the democrat controlled press is insisting that Trump investigate voter fraud...the fools....

Today he bamboozled liberals into admitting business do not pay taxes...

But if the president did it anyway, the people paying the 20 percent tariff would not be Mexicans, but American consumers. That 2017 Ford Fusion built in Hermosillo, Mexico? It would no longer cost $22,610. It would cost $27,132.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/business/economy/mexico-pay-border-wall-trump.html

What?!?!? Businesses don't just eat those loses?!?! What are you saying New York Times??? That taxes on businesses are nothing but hidden consumption taxes???

YES!

We've only been trying to get liberals to admit this for 50 years! Businesses do not pay taxes...they pass those extra cost directly to you...the consumer...just like the NY Times just correctly admitted Mexican companies would if we imposed a tariff on them.

These quotes and the understanding of the people who read them, because they heard them from liberal sources, will be very useful next week when Trump tackles tax reform.

Let the liberal backtracking begin!

Last edited:
Yesterday, Trump manipulated liberals and the media into demanding an investigation into voter fraud...(read about it here: So, the democrat controlled press is insisting that Trump investigate voter fraud...the fools....

But if the president did it anyway, the people paying the 20 percent tariff would not be Mexicans, but American consumers. That 2017 Ford Fusion built in Hermosillo, Mexico? It would no longer cost $22,610. It would cost $27,132.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/business/economy/mexico-pay-border-wall-trump.html

What?!?!? Businesses don't just eat those loses?!?! What are you saying New York Times??? That taxes on businesses are nothing but hidden consumption taxes??? YES!

We've only been trying to get liberals to admit this for 50 years! Businesses do not pay taxes...they pass those extra cost directly to you...the consumer...just like the NY Times just correctly admitted Mexican companies would if we imposed a tariff on them.

These quotes and the understanding of the people who read them, because they heard them from liberal sources, will be very useful next week when Trump tackles tax reform.

Nope. Trump is playing with his navel.

Trump is pretty fucking amazing, he humbles me regularly with the depth of intelligence he buries in little things that even I could never have thought up. (I'm not quite as manipulative.) As I've admitted a number of times Trump's always been a bit of a hero to me and he's making it very difficult for me to maintain non-bias the more tricks he pulls out of his hat >.<

If he converts the Republican party... I might lose my "Independent" status o_O

Trump is pretty fucking amazing, he humbles me regularly with the depth of intelligence he buries in little things that even I could never have thought up. (I'm not quite as manipulative.) As I've admitted a number of times Trump's always been a bit of a hero to me and he's making it very difficult for me to maintain non-bias the more tricks he pulls out of his hat >.<

If he converts the Republican party... I might lose my "Independent" status o_O

Doesn't take much to impress you, does it?

Actually it does, but then again I don't blindly accept the opinions of the MSM so I actually know a bit more about Mr. Trump than thou.

What?!?!? Businesses don't just eat those loses?!?! What are you saying New York Times??? That taxes on businesses are nothing but hidden consumption taxes???

YES!

Dear Missourian
This is still petty stuff.
I want to see whole PARTIES held to account for misrepresentation, abuse, fraud,
collusion and corruption.

That's when the taxpayers can cash in and demand reimbursement and credit
for the debts and damages incurred that are otherwise "conveniently" charged to taxpayers
to foot the bill.

The day all parties "get wise" and start going after all the corruption TOGETHER,
instead of competing to nitpick here and there, maybe we'll see some accountability
and payback on behalf of the taxpaying public.

Actually it does, but then again I don't blindly accept the options of the MSM so I actually know a bit more about Mr. Trump than thou.

Are his fingers really that small? They look like it on TV.

Not something I really pay attention too, unlike you hypocritical bastards I don't fault people for the body that they were born with.

Are you pleased to be a shallow individual? Does it make you feel like a 'big man' to think you have bigger hands than the president? Would you like to talk about being "easily impressed" again dear?

Actually it does, but then again I don't blindly accept the options of the MSM so I actually know a bit more about Mr. Trump than thou.

Are his fingers really that small? They look like it on TV.

Not something I really pay attention too, unlike you hypocritical bastards I don't fault people for the body that they were born with.

Are you pleased to be a shallow individual? Does it make you feel like a 'big man' to think you have bigger hands than the president? Would you like to talk about being "easily impressed" again dear?

I'm not the one that made hand size a subject of discussion. That orange idiot did.

Actually dear BULLDOG the Dem's did - and rather exactly like you have JUST done as an attempt to deflect from the good President Trump is doing for the nation. Ya'll better learn some new tricks.

lol......and checkmate today with the executive orders on immigration from the hell holes of the world!! Today comes the giant bumpy...:badgrin:...watch the regular fake news tonight!! Its going to be a hoot!!

Dang......this Trump guy. Even Republicans have been joking that his pace is "dizzying". Ive lost track........in just one week........with all the winning!:bye1:

Forum List

Back