LIberals in panic, unsure what can be done.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Facebook down for over 4 hours is the longest since 2008.
Liberals everywhere are seeking assurance.
Nancy Louden, President of the American Psychiatric Association, states "It is a panic out there, People are unable to express their virtues without Facebook"
The Democratic Party leaders are in an emergency meeting, fearing users of Facebook may look at Twitter where there is less censorship and people might start seeing conservative information.

As one concerned citizen voiced... "I haven't been able to post a selfie with a mask all day today"....

These are uncertain times.

I just moved to a radically different part of the country about five weeks ago and I have found a very cool local FB group for my very small new town, so I'll miss the notifications I've been getting from the locals. Other than that, not so much. FB committed suicide, in my opinion, about four years ago, and it's just having its final death spasms now.

You may be able to steal an election but getting the public to sign onto your ideas is much harder....Joe has never and never will have the support of the majority of Americans....

Facebook down for over 4 hours is the longest since 2008.
Liberals everywhere are seeking assurance.
Nancy Louden, President of the American Psychiatric Association, states "It is a panic out there, People are unable to express their virtues without Facebook"
The Democratic Party leaders are in an emergency meeting, fearing users of Facebook may look at Twitter where there is less censorship and people might start seeing conservative information.

As one concerned citizen voiced... "I haven't been able to post a selfie with a mask all day today"....

These are uncertain times.
Facebook is back on.
We are saved!!!!

Forum List

Back