Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

When you make your living spouting your opinion like it was the truth from God himself, you should expect things like this to happen. If he did not want this type of reaction to the things he said than he should not have said them in, here are the key words, "In Public". They had every right, like Mr. Beck, to voice their opinion, again the key words "In Public". They did not go to his home or invade his privacy in any way. They were not violent nor were they threatening. They, like Mr. beck voiced there opinions in public.

Just another example of the mob mentality that is the left. Each one of them doesn't have the guts to stand alone and say it to his face. Cowards.

Yeah, fucking criminals...imagine the gall to actually have the nerve to accidentally spill wine and express their displeasure with someone... They ought to be shot. Oh wait....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N28CRweVlQ4]YouTube - ‪Rand Paul Campaign Workers Beat Up Woman‬‏[/ame]

Yeah, it was okay for her to physically assault Mr. Paul, but she's a poor little victim when it prompts someone else to kick her ass in order to stop her. My heart bleeds . . . for the fact that she didn't get smacked down harder. Maybe if chickenshit liberals didn't have the ability to hide behind their sniveling victimhood and other people's good manners quite so often, they'd learn how not to behave like savages.

Hatred and stupidity are the common features that form the democratic party. Contempt for liberty is another common trait for the left. dims demonstrated this fully as they attacked Glenn Beck at a film festival.

{Conservative radio host Glenn Beck stole the show at an outdoor movie screening in Manhattan this week. Moviegoers tweeted pictures of Beck and his family at the event. Though the pictures look like nothing's wrong, on his radio show Beck said it was a "hostile situation" and that he was "harassed." His daughter had persuaded the family to go to the screening of Alfred Hitchcock's "39 Steps." Beck choked up on his show when explaining that his daughter later apologized. He said, "I called my daughter and I said 'honey, it's not your fault.'" When Beck and his family got up to leave, he said, the audience applauded. "I swear to you I think, if I had suggested, and I almost did, 'Wow, does anybody have a rope? Because there's a tree here.}

Glenn Beck Says He Was Nearly

That's the left for you, hearts filled with hate, heads full of shit.

When you make your living spouting your opinion like it was the truth from God himself, you should expect things like this to happen. If he did not want this type of reaction to the things he said than he should not have said them in, here are the key words, "In Public". They had every right, like Mr. Beck, to voice their opinion, again the key words "In Public". They did not go to his home or invade his privacy in any way. They were not violent nor were they threatening. They, like Mr. beck voiced there opinions in public.

No, when you make your living disagreeing with liberals, you have to expect them to act like ill-mannered trash. Conservatives have more class than to behave this way. This is why you never hear of Michael Moore being harangued by angry mobs when he goes out in public: because conservatives are too civilized to be mobs, and have enough real cojones not to need the faux-courage of a crowd.

Speaking of which, when was the last time YOU were verbally attacked in public by even ONE person, let alone a herd of them? One wonders if you have any idea what you're really talking about, the way you breezily dismiss Mr. Beck's privacy being invaded. Just because one is in a public place does not mean one has no privacy to be invaded, and I'm pretty sure you would know this . . . if it hadn't happened to someone you don't like.

Why didn't beck call the police? Was he verbally assaulted? I marched in a anti-SB 1070 demonstration. I experienced the vocal styling of your classy conservatives.

Hatred and stupidity are the common features that form the democratic party. Contempt for liberty is another common trait for the left. dims demonstrated this fully as they attacked Glenn Beck at a film festival.

{Conservative radio host Glenn Beck stole the show at an outdoor movie screening in Manhattan this week. Moviegoers tweeted pictures of Beck and his family at the event. Though the pictures look like nothing's wrong, on his radio show Beck said it was a "hostile situation" and that he was "harassed." His daughter had persuaded the family to go to the screening of Alfred Hitchcock's "39 Steps." Beck choked up on his show when explaining that his daughter later apologized. He said, "I called my daughter and I said 'honey, it's not your fault.'" When Beck and his family got up to leave, he said, the audience applauded. "I swear to you I think, if I had suggested, and I almost did, 'Wow, does anybody have a rope? Because there's a tree here.}

He's in New York and gets his "balls broke" and he chokes up???

Just another example of the mob mentality that is the left. Each one of them doesn't have the guts to stand alone and say it to his face. Cowards.

Yeah, fucking criminals...imagine the gall to actually have the nerve to accidentally spill wine and express their displeasure with someone... They ought to be shot. Oh wait....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N28CRweVlQ4]YouTube - ‪Rand Paul Campaign Workers Beat Up Woman‬‏[/ame]

Yeah, it was okay for her to physically assault Mr. Paul, but she's a poor little victim when it prompts someone else to kick her ass in order to stop her. My heart bleeds . . . for the fact that she didn't get smacked down harder. Maybe if chickenshit liberals didn't have the ability to hide behind their sniveling victimhood and other people's good manners quite so often, they'd learn how not to behave like savages.

Take that bullshit somewhere else.

Not a block party, but I'd open nice bottle of single malt.

Is this up for a vote? If so I vote for the block party. :lol:

Gosh, it's funny that you want to celebrate bad things happening to people. It's utterly frigging hilarious that you're a petty, mean-spirited, nasty little savage without an ounce of decency and civilization . . . oh, wait, it's not. It's just sad. Like you.

It's enough to make a person conservative just by seeing what kind of filth she'd have to associate with if she was a liberal.

No, when you make your living disagreeing with liberals, you have to expect them to act like ill-mannered trash. Conservatives have more class than to behave this way. This is why you never hear of Michael Moore being harangued by angry mobs when he goes out in public: because conservatives are too civilized to be mobs, and have enough real cojones not to need the faux-courage of a crowd.

Speaking of which, when was the last time YOU were verbally attacked in public by even ONE person, let alone a herd of them? One wonders if you have any idea what you're really talking about, the way you breezily dismiss Mr. Beck's privacy being invaded. Just because one is in a public place does not mean one has no privacy to be invaded, and I'm pretty sure you would know this . . . if it hadn't happened to someone you don't like.

Why didn't beck call the police? Was he verbally assaulted? I marched in a anti-SB 1070 demonstration. I experienced the vocal styling of your classy conservatives.

Yeah, marching in a political demonstration is EXACTLY the same as having an evening out with your family . . . oh, wait, it's not.

I've seen what Beck can do to history and "facts" on his show so I know he's fully capable of twisting something any way he sees fit. I somehow don't fully believe he was harassed anywhere near the extent to which he is making it out to be.

Gosh, it's funny that you want to celebrate bad things happening to people. It's utterly frigging hilarious that you're a petty, mean-spirited, nasty little savage without an ounce of decency and civilization . . . oh, wait, it's not. It's just sad. Like you.

It's enough to make a person conservative just by seeing what kind of filth she'd have to associate with if she was a liberal.

Ok, troll.

article-2009262-0CC6FFA200000578-172_468x343.jpg

article-2009262-0CC6FF9A00000578-779_468x419.jpg

article-2009262-0CC6FFB500000578-230_468x346.jpg

article-2009262-0CC6FFA900000578-171_468x347.jpg

Just look at that unruly crowd heckling the poor Beck family!

Leave Brittney alone!

Ok, troll.

Meet Cecile. She's a bitter old woman with the mouth of a drunken sailor who lives in a fantasy world where she thinks she looks like her avatar but in reality she probably is pushing 250lbs and barely graduated high school. She's good for a laugh if you just picture her in her moo-moo eating mac-n-cheese while furiously typing on her computer about how vile liberals are.

Yeah, marching in a political demonstration is EXACTLY the same as having an evening out with your family . . . oh, wait, it's not.

So civility is based on the event?

I say he does not have the guts to face me. I would gladly face him, the crybaby wussy.

I've seen what Beck can do to history and "facts" on his show so I know he's fully capable of twisting something any way he sees fit. I somehow don't fully believe he was harassed anywhere near the extent to which he is making it out to be.

He did lie at his bring back the honor rally.
It is proven and he admitted it.
So why should we believe him?
Any other evidence besides Becks doubtable word?

Glenn's a pussy.

Some woman slipped half a glass of wine on his wife. Then offered her napkins.

He couldn't beat the shit out of that woman on his own?

Damn.

Like most conservatives.

He's a limp wristed idiot.

:clap2:

Notice how all the liberal turds in here are defending this behavior. Aren't these the same hypocrites who whined incessantly about 'civility' because some black congressman lied that a protestor spit on him?

I notice you in here defending lying and silly victimhood. How about that?

My God!

The plot thickens!

It was my friend that spilled the glass of wine on Tanya -and I can assure you that it was a complete accident. A happy one, to be sure, but nonetheless a complete and utter accident. As soon as the wine spilled (and I question how Tanya became soaked from a half glass of wine) apologies were made and my friends pretty much scrambled to give Tanya & co napkins -no doubt aware that it would look terrible and that their actions could be perceived as purposeful. No words were exchanged after that, as I think that it became pretty clear to Beck & co that my friends and I were doing everything in our capacity to help clean the "mess".

Allow me to quote you directly:

Also, why do you feel it necessary to make things up? The woman whose head was stomped upon by a dickless Paul supporter, had not assaulted Paul. She never even touched him.

Allow me to quote you directly:

Also, why do you feel it necessary to make things up? The woman whose head was stomped upon by a dickless Paul supporter, had not assaulted Paul. She never even touched him.

They have to have a cover story, don't you see?

Forum List

Back