"Liberals Go Insane at Trump Rally in Michigan"

the dude in the hat with his flute and vacant glassy eyed stare steals the show
1.png

It’s liberals that are going crazy?

When Trump stands in front of his supporters and tells them how he’s fuking them over and they cheer him?

To me that’s insane!

When Trump stands in front of his supporters and tells them how he’s fuking them over and they cheer him?

To me that’s insane!

"To me that’s insane!"

Well Dean you have personal experience on what is insanity you live with it 24/7, so you are an expert on what's insane :smoke:

Almost as good as watching Keith Olbermann going insane when Trump won!!!!

The video illustrates why ALL Leftists should be rounded up and put into Special Institutions from where they will NEVER see the outside world EVER again, they do NOT belong in a normal civilised Society and Leftism IS a mental illness and Leftists ARE social cripples. There is a difference between Leftists and Liberals, some of that difference is this:

Liberals are open minded and are happy to listen to different opinions even if they do not agree with them, Liberals are for Freedom of Expression and do not hysterically demand that any opposing opinion is shut down.

Leftists are NOT open minded and are NOT happy to listen to different opinions, Leftists are NOT for Freedom of Expression and DO hysterically demand that any opposing opinion is shut down.

To me that’s insane!
What is insane is you claiming that Trump stands in front of his supporters and tells them that he’s fuking them over. You're lost.

they're so tolerant ,and laid back .

msm-inciting-mobs.png

wound up angry retards

the trump balloon in London was a laughing stock .
this one is just sad and pathetic

Liberals don't have to "go" insane.

They were born that way, it all comes naturally.
Current Events.

How would you know it comes naturally? Did you birth a democrat to know such things? You POTUS apologists post the most silly shit. Just make it up.

Forum List

Back