Liberals FORCE 13 y.o. public school girls to act like lesbians!!!

This is the sort of lunacy the GOP should hammer dems with. Liberals are total moon-bats.

NY Middle School Anti-Bullying Indoctrination Lesson Includes Lesbian Role Play « Pat Dollard

Apr 18, 2013

Young girls at a New York middle school were instructed to ask one another for a lesbian kiss and boys were given guidance on how to tell if women are sluts during an anti-bullying presentation on gender identity and sexual orientation, angry parents allege.The special health class was held last week at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, NY. The students were separated by gender – with students from Bard College leading the workshops.

Parents are especially furious after their young daughters were told that it was perfectly normal for 14-year-old girls to have sex and there was nothing their parents could do to intervene.

The boys and girls were also given a sexual vocabulary primer – that included words like “pansexual” and “genderqueer.”

Why do you idiots post this shit under current events?

This some fringe bloggers version of events base on reporting of a 13y.o. girl complaining to her mom about school.

Figure it out, idiot. The little girl was lying or misstating what actually happened.

actually no, but am I surprised you didn't click on the legitimate links posted? The school even had a meeting over it due to parents being upset.

A public meeting was held Tuesday night at the school to address parents’ concerns.
http://www.theithacajournal.com/art...ender-identity-lesson-puts-NY-parents-on-edge

This some fringe bloggers version of events base on reporting of a 13y.o. girl complaining to her mom about school.

Figure it out, idiot. The little girl was lying or misstating what actually happened.
Are you saying this is a fake story? :confused:

This is the sort of lunacy the GOP should hammer dems with. Liberals are total moon-bats.

NY Middle School Anti-Bullying Indoctrination Lesson Includes Lesbian Role Play « Pat Dollard

Apr 18, 2013

Young girls at a New York middle school were instructed to ask one another for a lesbian kiss and boys were given guidance on how to tell if women are sluts during an anti-bullying presentation on gender identity and sexual orientation, angry parents allege.The special health class was held last week at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, NY. The students were separated by gender – with students from Bard College leading the workshops.

Parents are especially furious after their young daughters were told that it was perfectly normal for 14-year-old girls to have sex and there was nothing their parents could do to intervene.

The boys and girls were also given a sexual vocabulary primer – that included words like “pansexual” and “genderqueer.”

Red Hook is in a very conservative, Republican part of the state (I grew up nearby)...and the article is a blog.

I would like to see a written lesson plan on what was taught.....BUT, if the blog is telling the truth, it is definitely out of line to have such a class.

How irrelevant, beyond making clear that conservatives are against sexually abusing kids.

don't try to tell me it's not, unless you are fully prepared to say you'd be cool with yourself being made to kiss a man with people looking on. And not a peck either

actually no, but am I surprised you didn't click on the legitimate links posted? The school even had a meeting over it due to parents being upset.

A public meeting was held Tuesday night at the school to address parents’ concerns.
http://www.theithacajournal.com/art...ender-identity-lesson-puts-NY-parents-on-edge

links not working

They made them wear sensible shoes?

You know, your statement does make me laugh.
I was invited to a friend's BD party at a local watering hole. Now, I don't "club" much so am naive as to the nature of most local watering holes and therefore was blind-sided when I walked into the biggest "gay" bar in town. It is patronized by both gays and lesbians and was actually a fun place, but I digress. I did make some observations:
1. If you want to be gay, why are you hanging around with a guy who dresses like a woman? Why not just be honest and hang out with a guy that looks like...a guy?
2. If you are a guy who dresses like a woman, why not dress like those women at the club, i.e. comfortable clothes, simple hairstyle, and sensible shoes? Why spend all that time and money on hair, makeup, and shoes that would cause an acrophobic to have fits when women have found a way to save the money and actually be comfortable?

This is such a bullshit story. First of all, your source is fake. Second of all, if this was for real there would be lawsuits and stories all over real media. This is dumb even for conservatives.

Effective in July, the Dignity for All Students Act represents the state’s effort to create a safe and supportive environment, free from discrimination, intimidation, taunting, harassment and bullying.
Finch said that Linden Avenue Principal Katie Zahedi and guidance counselors worked with a group of Bard students to develop the workshop, including role-playing on how to say no to unwanted social pressures.
In addition to learning vocabulary such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer,” the girls were told to request a kiss from a female peer, Coon said. Her 14-year-old daughter told her it was awkward and uncomfortable, she said...

now do you believe it?

Your link leads to a 404 which leads me to believe your source pulled the story when they realized it was bullshit.

This is such a bullshit story. First of all, your source is fake. Second of all, if this was for real there would be lawsuits and stories all over real media. This is dumb even for conservatives.

HAHAHA. What a silly thing to say. The media is always always always pro-pervert.

Effective in July, the Dignity for All Students Act represents the state’s effort to create a safe and supportive environment, free from discrimination, intimidation, taunting, harassment and bullying.
Finch said that Linden Avenue Principal Katie Zahedi and guidance counselors worked with a group of Bard students to develop the workshop, including role-playing on how to say no to unwanted social pressures.
In addition to learning vocabulary such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer,” the girls were told to request a kiss from a female peer, Coon said. Her 14-year-old daughter told her it was awkward and uncomfortable, she said...

now do you believe it?

Your link leads to a 404 which leads me to believe your source pulled the story when they realized it was bullshit.

try this one -
Anti-bullying lesson puts parents on edge in Red Hook | The Poughkeepsie Journal | poughkeepsiejournal.com
and this lgbt one
Right Wing Rages Over Reports a School Forced Same-Sex Kiss :: EDGE Boston

Meanwhile, US kids are still behind in the subjects of Math and Science. But hey! At least we are gaining ground in the "Teach the kids to be gay" catagory!

Liberals despise math and science even though those subjects gave us this fantastic advanced world we live in. They want to train kids to be perverts not engineers.
"Science" doesn't teach that the Earth is 6,000 years old, as right wingers believe.

No one really knows how old the world is, it's all theory. there are more unanswered questions than answered ones.

And having kids role play that they are lesbians is not something any school should be teaching. Just as they shouldn't teach them to be heterosexual.

School has become such a joke. It's sad.

Pat's usually bang on the money. He defines sources by himself. This is Dollard. Been around for a long time and not a rush to judgement or politicize his website.

Dollars to donuts this story is true. I'll breathe deep and see how this runs.

from the paper serving that community

Parents confront Red Hook school officials over controversial presentation to 8th graders
April 17, 2013Red Hook school officials were confronted by parents last night about a controversial workshop presented to eighth graders last week, in part by Bard College students.

About 50 parents attended the meeting at Linden Avenue Middle School with Dr. Katie Zahedi, the school principal, and other school staff, called after controversy erupted online following the workshop last week

Parents confront Red Hook school officials over controversial presentation to 8th graders | The Red Hook / Rhinebeck Observer

Meanwhile, US kids are still behind in the subjects of Math and Science. But hey! At least we are gaining ground in the "Teach the kids to be gay" catagory!

Liberals despise math and science even though those subjects gave us this fantastic advanced world we live in. They want to train kids to be perverts not engineers.
"Science" doesn't teach that the Earth is 6,000 years old, as right wingers believe.

The vast majority of Right wingers don't believe that.
Left winger radicals do like to falsely claim that about Right wingers.
Do you think the Westboro Baptist Church is viable representation of all Christians also?

try this one -
Anti-bullying lesson puts parents on edge in Red Hook | The Poughkeepsie Journal | poughkeepsiejournal.com
and this lgbt one

The school sexually harassed, abused and bullied the girls. Every adult involved should be arrested immediately, the college students expelled and the principle beating to within an inch of his/her life.

Apr 18, 2013

I'm as liberal as they come...but this does seem way overboard...

They made them wear sensible shoes?

You know, your statement does make me laugh.
I was invited to a friend's BD party at a local watering hole. Now, I don't "club" much so am naive as to the nature of most local watering holes and therefore was blind-sided when I walked into the biggest "gay" bar in town. It is patronized by both gays and lesbians and was actually a fun place, but I digress. I did make some observations:
1. If you want to be gay, why are you hanging around with a guy who dresses like a woman? Why not just be honest and hang out with a guy that looks like...a guy?
2. If you are a guy who dresses like a woman, why not dress like those women at the club, i.e. comfortable clothes, simple hairstyle, and sensible shoes? Why spend all that time and money on hair, makeup, and shoes that would cause an acrophobic to have fits when women have found a way to save the money and actually be comfortable?

Meh, I don't know, and frankly don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

I know a lot of gay couples that have a "fem" and a "butch" member, where the "fem" was as feminine as a straight chick (also called "Lipstick Lesbians") and the other partner was butch and almost looked like a dude. Maybe some gender roles are so imprinted that gays feel an obligation to imitate them.

In the cosmic scheme, I don't worry about it. The Lesbian Hispanic Woman who works down the line from me has more in common with me that my fellow straight, white male in the corner office.

Apr 18, 2013

I'm as liberal as they come...but this does seem way overboard...

Yes, it does. Which is why it wasn't actually true.

When you manufacture outrage, you usually get an inferior product.

'I once read that a neighbor was taken up in a spaceship. I once saw a picture of Bigfoot. I heard our government is hiding an Alien at Area 51. A newspaper recently wrote Elvis was living with Marilyn in Nevada. Someone told me these stories and pictures were made up. I said are you kidding! I mean come on these things must be true?'

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anais Nin

try this one -
and this lgbt one

The school sexually harassed, abused and bullied the girls. Every adult involved should be arrested immediately, the college students expelled and the principle beating to within an inch of his/her life.

It would be interesting to see your idea put into action.

Forum List

Back